Our New Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, the women cuddled together and relaxed, kissing gently and holding each other. "Should we tell the boys about this?" Kelly inquired.

"No, let's surprise them when we go up north," Jen replied with a twinkle in her eye.

********************

The following week flew by in a haze of preparations and anticipation. I had a chance to fuck Jen twice in addition to my near daily lovemaking with Kelly. Friday came before I knew it, and we set off in Jen and Wade's SUV for a resort town a few hours south on the coast. The drive was fairly uneventful, except for Jen and Kelly teasing me by alternately smoking the whole way down. Jen asked me to drive and sat in the front seat with me, and the only real unusual point in the drive was when Kelly's head disappeared below the seat level for about fifteen minutes. Shortly after Wade's loud groans shook the vehicle, Kelly's head reemerged and she was licking her lips. She caught my eye in the rearview mirror and swallowed somewhat dramatically.

However, as calm as the drive had been, Wade and I were in for another jolt when we arrived at the inn. Set up bungalow style, each room was a standalone unit off a cute, winding gravel path. The women had arranged all of the details for our trip, so Wade and I hung back a bit as we went to check in.

"Mr. And Mrs. Jones," said Jen to the clerk. My jaw dropped. She called to me, "Come sign in honey." Looking at the clerk, she confided, "My husband hasn't taken me on a trip since our honeymoon," and fixed me with a mock glare. I was still reeling at the revelation that the point of Kelly and Jen's vacation was to get away to a place where they could pretend our marriages were reversed! The clerk handed Jen a pair of room keys and looked towards Kelly.

"The Greens," she said clearly. "You should have us in the next cottage over?"

Wade was looking at me wild eyed and I understood exactly how he felt. Things were moving faster and farther than we ever expected them to go, and we were obviously just expected to follow the lead. I felt a touch on my arm and turned into Jen's lips. She kissed me for a moment, and then said, "Why don't you get our bags, honey, and we'll unpack."

I obediently went back to the car, followed quickly by Wade. We started pulling out duffel bags and suitcases. "Did you know they were going to pull something like this," I asked him suddenly.

"No," Wade replied, "Although it explains why Jen told me I had to use a separate suitcase. She claimed it was because she was running out of room in the big one already."

Since Kelly and I usually pack separately anyway, there hadn't been any clues for me that way, unfortunately. Still, as shocked as I was, there had been so many surprises lately with those two women that I was beginning to expect the unexpected. I felt my loins beginning to stir at the thought of having Jen all to myself for the next few days, going about as my wife. In fact, I was even aroused thinking of my own wife playing the same game with Wade, and all of a sudden I decided our wives were awfully good at finding ways to get us going. Wade must have read my thoughts because he grinned at me. "I'm going to go find my 'wife' and start enjoying the privileges of marriage," he told me, picking up his bags and setting off. Echoing his thoughts in my head, I started walking towards my own cabin.

Jen was in the shower when I got there, so I set the bags down by the foot of the bed and started unpacking my suitcase. After a while I heard the water turn off, and soon felt the eyes of Jen upon me from the bathroom doorway. She looked so sensual that I was stunned. Her blonde hair hung loosely down, damp from a quick toweling off. She was wrapped in a giant, fluffy white towel. Once she had my full attention, she let the towel fall to the floor, revealing her trim waist and perfectly formed breasts. Small beads of water clung to her body and dripped from her, leaving trails of moisture on her skin.

She crossed the room and pushed me backwards onto the bed, crawling on her hands and knees until she was on top of me. "I do love you, you know," she told me softly, "And I may not let you out of bed much while I'm your wife for the weekend."

"I love you too," I responded, feeling my cock straining inside my shorts. "What about Wade though?"

"He's in good hands this weekend - or maybe a good mouth right now," she laughed naughtily. "When the weekend is over, we go back to our husbands and you're just my lover again. But for the next few days, you're all mine!" That said she silenced my mouth with her own while reaching down to unzip my shorts. I helped push them just below my hips but got no farther. Jen was too ready to be put off, and her wet cunt was already impaling my erection. We fucked like that for a good ten minutes, Jen moaning into my mouth and dripping her nectar around my balls.

Eventually I rolled her over so that she was lying on her back and I was on top between her thighs. I pushed my cock back inside of her, giving her the entire rock hard length. Jen lifted her hips to take it all. "Fuck me!" she screamed. And I did, thrusting in her with long, smooth movements. She pulled at her own nipples until they were stiff and red, and slid one hand down to finger her clit while we fucked. The double stimulation allowed her to come twice in rapid succession before I finally shot my load of come inside of her writhing body. After it was over, I lay atop her breathing heavily. We kissed and she rubbed my shoulders and arms.

"Don't you usually lick your wife's pussy afterwards?" she asked me with a gleam in her eyes.

I slid down between her legs, where the evidence of our coupling was beginning to flow from her hot opening. I bent two fingers slightly and pushed them into her sloppy pussy until they were about two inches in, then angled them upward. I started licking her clit just as my fingertips contacted her g-spot. Jen's reaction was immediate and intense. "Oh god," she panted, "Wade is good at this, but he's not even in your league! You're going to make me come already!" I was familiar enough with Jen's needs and pleasures by now that I didn't worry about that at all. Where Kelly has one tremendous orgasm only, and my technique involves teasing her carefully up to that point so that it doesn't happen too early, Jen could come as many times as I had energy. I let her have a nice climax from clitoral licking and g-spot rubbing, then switched gears and began licking her entire pussy firmly while adding a third finger and starting to fuck my fingers deeply in and out of her.

Jen was clenching her cunt around my hand and squeezing my semen out of her. The mess seemed to drive her even wilder, knowing I was kissing her where I had recently spent my load. She began groaning animalistically and I licked her faster and harder. Gradually I pressed a fourth finger up inside of her. Since she was used to Wade's thick cock, that wasn't really difficult like it would be on Kelly. However, the extra digit stretching her gash sent Jen over the edge and she went into a very powerful orgasm that shook the entire bed. She came for a long time and I licked her all the way through it. Finally her shuddering slowed and she relaxed. I slid up and kissed her, and she licked her juices from my lips.

"Mmm, that tastes good," she whispered. "But not as good as Kelly," she continued. My cock began to stir again at the implications in her words.

Unfortunately there came a knock at our door. Jen asked me to get it. Of course, it was Kelly and Wade. Jen didn't bother to cover up, but waved them in.

"Smells like sex in here," Kelly grinned, giving my dick a squeeze and kissing me quickly. Then she went over and kissed Jen, somewhat less quickly. My pulse quickened at the sight.

"We heard Jen coming from our cabin," Wade laughed. "Sounds like you two had a good time."

I noticed that Kelly had a satisfied, well-fucked glow on her face as well, and joked that I was just "starting the honeymoon right away". We all laughed and then Jen and I got our bathing suits on. We all headed for the beach down the path from the cabins.

The next couple of days were amazing. When we were out in public, the women made a point of introducing their weekend partners as their "husbands" wherever possible, enjoying the charade. Once night we went dancing and switched partners throughout the evening, grinding and kissing on the dance floor until the bartender and locals probably wondered what the hell was going on. Back in our rooms, we fucked like newlyweds. Jen never ceased to surprise me, whether it was smoking for the entire weekend to keep me turned on, or bringing out sexy toys from hers or Kelly's collection, or sexy lingerie. I lost track of the number of times my cock was in her mouth that weekend. It was amazing.

From what Wade told me, his vacation was every bit as fabulous. Kelly was driving him wild! Knowing of his fetish for stockings and garters, she wore them every night, especially a fishnet pair that was borderline slutty. And she indulged his submissive side as well, tying him to the bedposts and making him watch her while she smoked and fucked herself with a thick dildo. He also enjoyed the contrast of her red lipstick and dark hair, mentioning that it gave her more of a dominant appearance than Jen with her sweetheart good looks. Of course, in reality Jen teased him much more mercilessly than Kelly ever did, like the night she left him tied in bed while fucking me at my condo, then coming home to make him eat her come-filled crotch. But Kelly was doing a great job of driving him wild. And then there was the sheer sex.

"Kelly's cunt is so tight, I can't believe it!" he raved. "And she even let me fuck her ass last night, although she couldn't take it for long," he said. I understood - I was impressed that she even let his thick cock near her ass...

Finally, as all good vacations do too quickly, it neared its end. Sunday night found us sitting in Kelly and Wade's cottage drinking significant amounts of red wine and playing cards. The ladies excused themselves to the bathroom. We didn't think too much of it until they had been gone for more than a few minutes. Eventually they reappeared and our jaws dropped. They wore identical vinyl bras, panties, and gloves, along with fishnet thigh highs. Both had their hair tightly up on their heads and wore glossy, dark red lipstick. And they were both smoking cigarettes. They sauntered in, high heels clicking on the wooden floor. "Whose turn is it?" Kelly asked nonchalantly.

They forced us to play two more hands like that, watching them seductively shift positions in their fantastically wicked outfits, smoking casually. Wade and I made bad play after bad play because our concentration was shot. Finally I gave up and threw in my cards. "I surrender," I cried. "You win, I can't focus anymore!"

Jen turned to Kelly. "Do you think we're distracting them?" she asked with a straight face. Kelly took a drag of her cigarette, exhaled in my direction, and slid closer to Jen.

"Not yet," she replied. "I think they are about to find out what distracted really means."

She began kissing Jen, their red lips pressing tightly to one another. We could see their pink tongues dancing between those crimson lips, and the sight was electrifying. Jen slowly leaned back until Kelly was lying on top of her. They kissed for a few moments, and then Kelly slowly slid down Jen's body, running her hands over Jen's firm tits and taut stomach. Eventually her hands came to rest on Jen's soft mound. Kelly unzipped the silver zipper at the side of Jen's hips and pulled off the vinyl panties. Then, to Wade and my disbelief and pleasure, Kelly put her face in between Jen's legs and began licking her.

Jen looked at me and smoked seductively while my wife ate her pussy. "Oh, this is even better than last week," she moaned softly. My cock was aching from the excitement. Kelly sucked Jen's pussy hotly for a few minutes, fingering herself through the thin vinyl of her own panties. Then she unzipped herself and stepped out of the panties. Turning around, she sat her own cunt on Jen's face and leaned down to keep eating her.

By this point Wade and I both had our cocks out and were openly stroking them as we watched our wives 69 each other. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Finally, Kelly looked up and said simply, "Fuck us." Perhaps it was the training of the weekend, or just random, but Wade went right to Kelly's pussy and I headed for Jen's. With a little maneuvering, we managed to penetrate both women without interrupting their eating. Immediately, the moans from them intensified significantly as they each experienced the never before felt sensation of having their cunt licked while being fucked.

We kept on like this for a long time, slowing down frequently so as not to come too quickly. The positions we had taken were especially sexy because Wade and I were each looking down at our wife licking the crotch of the other. Kelly looked up at me at one point and the sight was wildly erotic. Between the kissing and the licking, most of her lipstick was gone, but what was left was smeared from her lips and mixed with Jen's sticky vaginal drippings. I could smell the fresh scent of her pussy on Kelly's face, and Kelly looked me right in the eye while her body bounced at Wade fucking her from behind.

Finally Kelly rose from her position straddling Jen's body. "I haven't fucked my real husband in three days," she announced, "And I'm ready to feel him inside of me now." She kissed me intensely, letting me savor the now familiar flavor of Jen's wetness from a most unusual location, my wife's own lips. I licked the juices from her face and kissed them into her mouth, lying her down on the floor next to the bed. Above us we could hear Jen and Wade moaning as they fucked. I pushed my cock into Kelly's well-exercised opening and slid into her.

"I've missed fucking you," I told her as I quietly drilled her. "I've missed it too," she whispered. "I love you. Come in me."

And I did. I felt my balls contract and my entire stomach knot up with pleasurable tension as I filled my real wife with my semen. I kept sliding inside of her until the last of my spurts had finished. Then we climbed onto the king sized bed and fell asleep with our neighbors and friends.

12