Our New Normal Ch. 05-06

Story Info
CHAPTERS 5 – Welcoming Jason AND 6 – Crossing the Last Lines.
8.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 -- Welcoming Jason

We got to my house, half expecting to be walking into a family orgy. Instead, we had the place to ourselves. Mom had left another note. Hermione was going out with Jason, which I presumed meant she was probably staying the night has his place. Mom and Dad went out to a movie and then to a pub they liked. No telling when they would be home.

"Great, the place to ourselves. I am both happy about the time alone and disappointed. Want to go hanging out in the pool for a while?"

"Yeah. Let's enjoy the solitude."

We headed up to my room to get undressed and then out to the pool. "Want a drink?" I asked as I turned on the lights in and around the so we weren't stumbling around in the dark.

"Sure, I'll take a white wine, but let's get a shower first. Before we start getting all sweaty again."

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up before we stepped under the spray and lovingly cleaned each other's body. We kissed and fondled, I got hard, her nipples were nice and stiff, but we weren't in any rush. It was beyond pleasant. Sharing the show with no urgency and just the desire to please each other. Dad had a small bar near the pool. I got a bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio's for both of us.

Gloria was relaxing in a lounge beside the pool. I handed her a glass and then went to move another lounge next to hers. We were just lying there, quietly holding hands, sipping our wines, and talking about nothing and everything. At that moment it felt like we had been together forever and would always be together.

After we had been just relaxing for an hour or so, Gloria just rolled from her lounge to mine on her hands and knees over me. She leaned in and our lips met as we began to make love. It felt different than what we had done so far. There was no urgency. There was passion building, but it wasn't overwhelming. We kissed long and intensely, but for a while we could just as well been clothed.

We could both feel my cock getting hard, I started to fondle her breasts gently. Not in the hard, almost violent way I had earlier, but slowly and lovingly. I knew she loved it rough, but this was not the time. She started kissing her way down from my lips to my neck, then my nipples, which were already hard and pointed. She gently sucked and licked them before continuing her way down, playing with my belly button and then taking my erection to her mouth. Licking up and down the length of it, sucking on and gently fondling my balls, then taking into her mouth.

This wasn't fucking, this was her loving me. I lay back reveling in the feelings and the change in our relationship. But this wasn't going to be all foreplay. She took my cock as deep in her mouth as she ever had. After probably 10 minutes of gentle sucking, she started to become more intense. Her lips were tighter on my cock as she pumped her mouth up and down on my erection. "God knows I love you, Gloria. That is amazing. Please don't stop. I am not going to last much longer." She didn't say anything, just increased the pace and pressure of what she was doing. It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return again. "Now, now NOW!" was all I could say before I erupted into her mouth. She swallowed the first two blasts and then pulled away a little, continuing to jack me into her mouth. I don't know how much I came, but when I finally stopped pulsing, she released my softening cock and kissed her way back up my body until our lips met again and she opened her mouth. I could taste her and I could taste the remnants of my cum as we kissed. Big sloppy kisses and then she lay beside me on my lounge, resting her head on my shoulder.

"God knows I love you as well Ron."

I heard a noise and looked towards the house. Hermione was there, naked of course, holding the very hard cock of who I assumed was Jason. He was also naked.

"How long have you two been there?"

"Long enough to be envious. I have fucked a lot, and seen a lot of people fucking, but I have never seen anything as loving as what you two were doing. I hope to have that myself someday. Oh, and this is Jason. I didn't expect you back here tonight. I thought this would be the right time to bring him over. A slow introduction to our lifestyle."

Gloria rolled back onto the other lounge and I got up and walked towards my sister and her lover. My cock wasn't hard, but hadn't gone completely soft unlike Jason, who was thick and hard. "Nice to meet you Jason, I have heard some good things about you. The beauty behind me is Gloria, the light in my life."

Gloria walked up to him, a little dab of cum still on her chin, "Great to meet you Jason. I trust you are taking good care of Hermione."

Jason finally seemed to get his bearings and reached out for my hand, "Great to meet you finally Ron. Hermione thinks the world of you. You seem to be setting a pretty high standard for me to meet."

While we were shaking hands, I felt compelled to be the Big Brother. "As you can see, my sister is very important to me. If you hurt, her your life won't be worth living. Just saying!" He chuckled as we shook hands, and then Hermione punched me in the gut. "Don't you dare threaten my boyfriend. I can take care of myself without you going all Neanderthal on me. Asshole!"

I just chuckled, "Just taking care of my favorite sister. Thought looking at him I kind of doubt he is really all that afraid of me."

Jason leaned over and gave Hermione a quick kiss, "Thanks for protecting me sweetie, but he is right, I am not really afraid of him." Then he turned to Gloria. "It seems we are both new to this family. I look forward to us getting to know each other and becoming friends." Gloria wrapped Jason in a big hug where she had to be able to feel his hardness between them.

Hermione took Gloria by the arm and pulled her away from Jason, "He's mine!! Get your sexy self away from him. Oh, and you didn't finish cleaning up." She then pulled Gloria to her and licked the dab of cum from her chin. Then they met in a deep intense kiss that quickly became more intense until I pulled Gloria away, "It seems like I am going to be the kill joy and despite as much as I would love to watch you to eat each other, I am going to take my love to my room where we are going to pick up where we were when you got here." I gave Hermione a quick hug, realizing that my cock was now hard again from watching her making out with Gloria. Neither of us even flinched when my hard cock was squeezed between our bodies. I said, "Good night you two." And, with that, I led Gloria into the house and to my bed.

"One of these days, like tomorrow, you are going to have to let me have Hermione."

"And you can. Probably Tomorrow. But I was really loving the peace and intimacy of making love to you and want to keep that going. And it continues like this!" I knelt on the edge of the bed and began kissing and licking her feet as the first step in returning the pleasure she had brought me by the pool. But I couldn't stop talking.

"Part of our new normal now is what about Jason. If I am fucking Hermione, it might seem fair that he gets to fuck you. Do we go with that or do I limit my sex with Hermione only to times when he is not with us? Things are moving very fast. Is it open season on anybody as long as we are doing it together? I am thinking, not only of Mr. and Mrs. Simpkins but Chad and Wendy. If the Simpkins end up fucking their kids and they all come over, did the orgy just get bigger?"

At that moment I had to ask. "Am I overthinking this?"

"Is just going with the flow the right answer?"

"If I see things heading in a direction I am not comfortable I will let you know and I hope you would do the same thing."

Gloria had a look on her face that was a mixture of laughter and annoyance.

"I was wondering if you were going to spend the entire night talking. I liked where you were headed with my feet until you had to start analyzing. I just met Jason and nothing that you are doing can mean that he has a claim on my body. Whether you are fucking Hermione or not. Turns out it's not really your choice. I can fuck him, or not. My choice. And yes, I would want you to tell me when you are uncomfortable and what you can accept, Then I can make my choice. I can't picture a circumstance where I would fuck Jason, or anyone else, if you had told me you wouldn't like it. Stop worrying and finish what you started. I was really enjoying the love and intimacy you were showing and want more NOW!!!"

And I did. I returned to her feet, massaging and licking and sucking on her toes, massaging her feet before working my way up. Massaging and kissing and licking and biting. Everything was done in slow motion. We had all night. Every now and then, I would abandon her legs and move up and we would kiss slowly and intimately and passionately. I would be fondling her breasts, tweaking her nipples with my tongue and fingers and lips. All done gently and lovingly. This was not the time for biting or mauling her. And then I would return to her legs. Licking that sensitive place on the back of her knee, massaging her thighs. Kissing and licking and biting closer and closer to her vagina. Her outer lips were opened up like a flower, a sign of her arousal. I could see the moisture of her arousal was slowly oozing from her. I loved the sight and the aroma as I got closer and closer, massaging and kissing and nibbling my way up her thigh. She kept spreading her legs further and further apart. I got close enough to her lips that I could taste the juice that had leaked down her inner thighs. I was close enough to her center than she could feel my breath on her lips. But I wasn't ready to play with them directly yet. I worked around her mound and kissed my way up to her navel and then to her breasts. I had been hard and throbbing this entire time. As I was worshipping her nipples with more of my tongue and teeth and lips she could feel my hardness only inches from her wet core. She was responding to my ministrations to her breasts. She had wrapped he legs around me and was trying to pull me closer to her, closer to sliding into her. But I was not yet ready for that. I wanted her to cum at least once before I allowed myself the pleasure of that penetration. I raised myself back up and our lips could meet once again, but I did it in such a way that my cock slid up her thigh and ended up resting against her hip.

She whimpered "Just fuck me damn it."

"Not yet" I answered.

Our lips met and the feeling was electric. I would swear that our souls were touching, and I don't even believe in a soul. But kissing her seemed to be the perfect thing at that moment. I loved the feel of our lips meeting, our tongues dancing, her nipples pressing against my chest, my hardness trapped between our bodies and her arms wrapped around me, connecting us at an almost elemental level.

"Please?" she whimpered.

"Soon!" was all I said.

I broke away from the kiss of a lifetime, of hopefully many lifetimes, and kissed and licked my way back down to her breasts. I was on a mission to extract her first orgasm from nothing but her breasts. I would devote my mouth to one breast, and a hand to the other. With my mouth I would suck and lick and nibble and inhale as much of her breast as my mouth could hold. With my hand, I would squeeze her whole breast or pinch and pull her nipple, twisting her nipple enough for pleasure, but not all the way to pain. She kept shoving her chest up on the side where I was pleasing her with my mouth so. I could feel her hips bucking, fucking the air as I still carefully kept the head of my cock clear of her entrance. I knew I was close to success.

It started with a long deep moan. Almost silent. And then it grew, a little louder and deeper as I continued to make love to her breasts. Rubbing and tweaking one nibble and feeling how she reacted. Sucking her nipples between my lips and gently biting them or flicking a nipple back and forth with my tongue. Taking a whole breast in my hand and massaging her entire breast. All the while feeling for her response. Learning what she liked and what didn't move her until she grabbed my ears with both hands and shoved my face onto a breast while I kept playing with the other. Her back arched and her moans became deeper and louder. And then I pulled away. Her nipples were long and hard, straining to reach out to a finger or a tongue that was no longer pleasuring her.

She started whimpering "Bastard" was all I heard.

I moved up her body and whispered into her ear "Now" as I plunged my cock all the way into her in one stroke. "It's my turn." And I started to stroke in and out. Continuing what we had started probably 2 hours ago on the lounge by the pool. Making soft intense love. She raised up her thighs and wrapped them around my hips, using her calves to pull me closer and tighter into her. Bucking her hips to match my thrusts. We were connected in a way I had never experienced before. Something I knew I could repeat but didn't know if I could ever equal. Moving as one, her hips and mine in sync. I rocked my cock in and out of her. I would play with a nipple with one hand or suck on a nipple while we continued to join in time with a music that was playing in our bodies that we didn't need to hear with our ears. We continued like this for a time I couldn't measure. We reached a point of release that we knew would engulf us both at the same time and we weren't in any rush. But we finally reached the top of that mountain and plunged over the other side. We were not capable of recognizable speech as we moaned louder and louder in unison. She stopped bucking her hips as I drove myself one last time into her wetness as deep and hard as I could. My release came in pulses that seemed to pull from my soul as I could feel her pussy grabbing me almost painfully hard and she gushed her juices all over the point of our joining. I could feel her release almost as much as I could feel my own. And then it passed. Her hips dropped back onto the bed, her legs fell off to their sides and I collapsed on top of her. Her pussy still pulsing around my shrinking cock. I rolled off of her and on to my back. She rolled onto her side, lay her head on my shoulder. "I love you" she whispered into my ear.

"I know!" I said. "And you already knew that I loved you!!"

She sighed "Yes" and relaxed into her place on my body, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder, one leg draped across my legs. And then I thought no more.

CHAPTER 6 -- Crossing the Last Lines

I woke up with the morning sun flooding my room, feeling a hand wrapped around my hard on and Gloria asleep on my shoulder. I was probably as relaxed and content at that moment as I had been any time in my life. I heard something and looked over. My mother was standing in my doorway just looking at Gloria and I with a peaceful loving smile on her face. Which made this moment even better. All in our new normal. She was naked, with what looked like strings and globs of cum on her tits and stomach smiling at her son and his lover. This was all normal now.

"Hey Mom. You and Dad have a good date last night?"

"Yes, we did. We went to Botticelli's for dinner and then to Blu for live jazz and dancing. We came home thinking we would have the place to ourselves. We were going to head out to the pool for some play time, but Hermione and Jason were out there fully involved. We started watching and then your father bent me over and started fucking me. I was getting all worked up but didn't want to intrude on them, so I took your father to bed and fucked his brains out. I am surprised we didn't wake you up."

The picture in my head of Mom taking it from behind while watching Jason pounding my sister had a not surprising effect and my dick started to get hard. And I guess that got Gloria's attention. I felt her wrap her hand around my cock. "Good morning you two. Lois, I think he likes the image of you getting fucked. Looks like you could a little cleanup."

"I do need to clean up. Looks like you two as well. Want to join me in the shower? We can clean each other up."

"I would love that." With that, Gloria let go of my cock and got out of bed. She walked up to my mother and what started as a hug became a deep, passionate kiss.

Mom took Gloria by the hand and headed down the hall. I was beginning to feel left out when my mom looked over her shoulder and asked "Coming?"

I hopped out of bed and walked behind them, enjoying the view of their beautiful butts, with my hard cock pointing at Gloria and Mom as if to say, "Faster, Faster!!".

Dad was sound asleep in bed as we headed to the big shower in their bathroom. Mom turned on the water and we let it warm and then we all got into the shower. Mom and Gloria went back to making out for a minute until Mom got down on her knees and started licking Gloria clean. I moved in behind Gloria and started kissing her neck and shoulders while playing with both her breasts. Soon she was lost in the sensations of my hands on her breasts, kissing those delicate spots on her neck and behind her ear while my mom was focused on eating Gloria's now very clean pussy. It was clearly working for Gloria as she started to moan and squirm. She grabbed Mom's head had pulled her tight against her pussy. Mom seemed to take the hint and increased her attack on Glorie's lips and clit. I couldn't see clearly, but I think Mom had at least 2 fingers in Gloria's wetness. Adding to the work she was doing with her mouth and tongue. Gloria was moaning louder, "Fuck Lois, eat my pussy. That feels sooo good." Her moans got louder as I could feel her hips bucking, trying to improve Mom's access to her snatch. "OOOOOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!!" It was good I had my arms around her because her legs buckled a little and I had to hold her up. My mom got in a few more licks before Gloria went almost completely limp. I lowered her down to the floor of the shower where Mom wrapped her in a hug, whispering into her ear. Gloria opened her eyes. "God Lois, that was beyond amazing. I have never been eaten that way before."

That was when Dad spoke up. "She had had lots of practice eating pussy. From what I have seen, she really knows what she is doing." He had obviously been watching us for a while. "Is there room in there for me?"

Mom stood up and helped Gloria to her feet. "There is plenty of room. We have had 6 people in this shower on occasion. But I think, if it's OK with Gloria, that I am going to take Ron to his room and get to know him in a Biblical way. What do you think, want to see how much the father is like the son? Tell me now if you are not comfortable with it. There is no rush to take any next steps."

"Lois, as much as I loved you eating me, I really want a cock in me and have wanted to feel your husband's cock in me since we caught you giving him a blowjob. Clark, come on in here while they go have their own fun!" I stepped out of the shower and Dad stepped in. He pulled his wife to him into a passionate kiss. "I heard them say, almost at the same time, "I love you!" Having reaffirmed their love for each other, my father took Gloria into his arms. As their lips met, he had a breast in one hand and the other on her ass. Gloria grabbed his head with both hands, kissing him. I almost stopped to watch, but Mom grabbed my cock, said "Grab some towels!" and led me out of their bathroom and to my room.

We took our time drying each other. We all knew what was going to happen. I was going to fuck Mom while my girlfriend was fucking Dad. Mom had already blown me, but even with that, drying Mom's body while we kissed and fondled each other felt both weird and wonderful. We both dropped the towels we had been using on each other and fell into my bed. Mom brought my lips to hers. We kissed in a deeper, more intense way, than we had ever kissed. My arms were wrapped around her, her legs were wrapped around me. We both knew that we would end up fucking, but to start with, we were both pouring all of our love into our kisses. The love of a mother for her son and of a son for his mother. The love of people who were increasingly friends. The love that I had for her as a woman and that she had for me.