Our New Normal Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been hard since I woke up and saw Mom standing in my bedroom door. My hardness was trapped between us as we kissed, but at some point, our kisses changed from love to lust. Without losing contact with her lips, I pulled away from her far enough to reach both of her breasts. We were kissing hard while I was fondling her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. "Fuck Ron, I have been looking forward to this since I sucked a load out of you yesterday. I need you in me now. Enough foreplay." She reached rolled on to her back, took a hold of my hardness and pulled me on top of her aiming my cock at her pussy. "Fuck me Ron. Slam your beautiful dick into my snatch. We can do this slowly and loving some other time. For now, just fuck me. I slid up her body until my cock touched the lips to her pussy and I kept moving up as I drove my cock into her until my hips were slapping against hers. Watching her and Gloria making out and knowing that Dad was probably pounding Gloria with his cock. Now I wanted to show Mom what her little boy could do, and I started fucking her as hard as I had ever fucked anyone.

And then I heard Gloria responding to what Dad was doing "Fuck me Clark. Fuck yes you feel so good. Fuuuuucccckkk!!!"

Which only encouraged me to step up my game. Here was our new normal. Dad and I were in some perverse contest to see who could fuck better measured by which lover was louder. I pulled Mom's legs up, putting them over my shoulders, effectively bending her in half with and then tried even harder to pound Mom into the mattress. And I must have been doing something right. Mom was bucking her hips, matching each of my strokes. Shoving her sopping pussy up against my thrusting cock, both of us trying to drive my cock as deep into her as was physically possible. Mom started adding to the screaming, "Yes, deeper, DEEPER, DEEPER". Mom wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, gripping me hard as I pulled out and welcoming me in as I plunged in again and again. Until I reached the point where I was ready to explode.

"Mom, I love your pussy, love being in you. Fuck Mom, I looooovvvvvveeee you." As I pumped my load as deep in her as I could go. I fell off Mom and lay beside her attempting to catch my breath. My cock was still oozing cum as it got soft draped across my thigh.

I got a bit annoyed when I hear my sister saying, "Fuck that was hot!" Just like Mom a few hours ago, Hermione was standing in my doorway.

"Morning Sis. Did you sleep well? Mom said you and Jason were still going at it when they got in last night. Did you get any sleep."

"Not much. After watching you and Gloria fuck, and then he watched Gloria and I making out, he was really worked up. And later, while we were still fucking, he saw Mom and Dad watching us and then they started fucking watching us. Then by the time we headed up to my room we could hear Mom and Dad screaming. Their door was open of course. We watched them fucking which got him going again. Then I wake up around 3 with Jason sucking on my tits leading to us fucking again. Not sure when he is going to get up. It's probably good that he is sleeping in. I don't know if my pussy can handle more cock right now. But I might enjoy cleaning up the mess you two have made on each other. Turns out I really enjoy eating messy pussy."

I don't know how much Mom had heard, but she clearly liked Hermione's idea. "I would love to have you eating your brother's cum from my pussy. It looks like you could use a bit of a clean-up as well."

It sounded like my bed was going to get too full, so I decided to get out of their way. "I will leave you two to your tasks, try not to miss anything." I got out of bed and took Hermione in my arms. Our lips met and we ended up in a deep hot kiss, but I didn't want to get in the way of Mom getting cleaned up, so I pulled away. "Sis, when that pussy of yours is ready, I would love to spend some time with you as well."

Hermione stroked my cock a few times and said, "You better!"

I watched her crawl onto my bed. She swung her pussy over Mom's face and leaned over to start licking my cum from Mom's crotch. I headed off to the bathroom. I needed a piss and a shower. I saw that Jason was still passed out in Hermione's bed. I took a quick glance into my parent's room and saw Gloria slowly riding Dad's cock while he was playing with her tits. I was tempted to join them but decided to just leave them alone. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. As soon as the water was warm, I stepped in. My cock finally got soft as emptied my bladder there in the shower. Given all that was going on, I found it almost funny that I was actually showering alone.

Jason knocked on the door, "Man, I gotta piss, can I come in?"

"Yeah, no problem. It's not like you haven't already seen me naked."

I could hear him come in and take care of his business. "Thanks man" he said on his way out."

"No problem" I replied. "I am getting out if you want to get your shower as well." I shut off the water and got out. He was standing there watching me get out.

"Thanks" was all he said as he turned the water back on and got into the shower.

I finished drying off and went and got Jason a towel. I let him know, "Your towel is on the counter."

I figured this was the right time to start getting breakfast. Everybody was going to need a good breakfast to recover from the night's pleasures. Fortunately, Mom had been shopping recently. We have plenty of eggs and bacon and toast. I whisked up a dozen eggs, brought out a pound of bacon, and got a pot of coffee going. I went to the living room and plopped down on the couch watching Sportscenter, catching up on the scores from my favorite teams and the teams that I loved to hate.

"Hey Bro" startled me. I looked around and saw Hermione and Jason, both naked, coming into the living room.

"Hey Sis, did you get Mom all cleaned up?"

"Yeah, I loved eating your cum from her pussy. I still want to get some of that cum directly from you pretty soon."

"I think I can guarantee that will happen soon. I am going to go start breakfast. Scrambled eggs and bacon sound good?"

"Sounds great!"

"Will you two set the table?"

"Sure!"

I headed into the kitchen to start cooking. Cheesy scrambled eggs don't take long. I just had to keep the bacon from curling up or getting over cooked while I was getting bread into the toaster.

The smell of the coffee and bacon seemed to be doing its magic as first Mom and then Dad and Gloria made their way into the dining room following their noses. I watched as Mom melted into Dad's arms and their lips met. For a moment I was wondering if they were going to just head back into bed. Gloria distracted me from watching my parents and their obvious deep love for each other.

"Good morning lover. What an incredible night. How are you doing??"

"My life has changed dramatically in the past few days. I look at my parents and hope that you and I will still have that kind of love in 20 or 30 years."

"Sometimes I think we are moving too fast, but then I see you and the obvious love your family you all have for each other. I want to have that with you."

Our moment was interrupted when I smelled the bacon. "Shit!!!" I turned off the heat under the bacon, put the eggs into a small skillet for scrambling, and put two more slices of bread in the toaster. Breakfast came together quickly. I scrambled the eggs and then mixed in shredded cheese. I put the bacon on some paper towels, put the eggs into a bowl and stacked the toast on a plate. Gloria and I took it all to the table and everybody quickly sat down. For the next 5 minutes we all ate in silence, quickly inhaling breakfast.

Dad was the first one to push back from the table. "Damn son, I didn't realize how hungry I was. Thanks for making breakfast."

"It was a pretty wild night, I just figured that we would all be pretty hungry. I am glad we didn't need any more, because this was all the bacon and eggs in the fridge."

Mom said "Clearly, I need to do some grocery shopping. What is on everybody's schedule for today."

Jason had practice now that they were in the playoffs, and Hermione was going to go shopping with LaTonya. Dad had an 11:30 tee time with his golfing buddies.

I responded, "I have to work on my paper and study for a big test. What are you doing Babe?"

"So I am Babe now??" Gloria asked. For a brief instant I was worried that she didn't like that pet name. I think she saw my reaction and started laughing. "Well, BABE, I have no plans for the day. With the chaos of the past two days, I don't know what I am doing.

Hermione reached out and took her hand "Come out with LaTonya and me. Give us a chance to get to know each other since I suspect we are going to be seeing each other a lot based on the way Ron looks at you."

"That sounds like fun. I will need to stop by my place and to change clothes.

"We can do that. Leave in about an hour? I want more of Jason's cock before he has to head off to practice. Unless you want to play with him while I finally get some of Ron's thunder stick."

Knowing that we were each going to be playing with one of those two women got a response from my cock. And from Jason's.

Mom laughed and pointed at both rising cocks, "They both clearly like the idea judging by the inflation going on."

Gloria reached out and took Jason by his cock. "Come on Lover. Let's have some fun."

Jason, who had the look of the cat that got the canary responded, "As you wish!"

Hermione wrapped her arms around me, "Come on Brother. It's my turn now."

"Lead on Sis!!"

Gloria and Jason had already headed into the bathroom I shared with Hermione, so Hermione and I moved into the master bathroom and its wonderful shower. Showering with my sister in my parent's shower was about to become part of our new normal. I turned on the shower and we stepped in. Hermione stepped into my arms and our lips met for the first time as lovers.

With all the fucking that had happened recently, neither of us was in a rush. We kissed and fondled each other, but neither of us wanted our first fuck to be a stand up in the shower. I loaded Mom's loofah up with some body wash and started scrubbing every bit of Hermione's hot body. I would wash a bit, rinse it and then kiss it. Her tits, then her belly button then down each of her legs. I turned her around and worked up from her feet. Washing, rinsing and kissing. I paid special attention to her ass. Making sure I washed it thoroughly and then licking and kissing. Probing her little brown pucker with my tongue.

"OH FUCK!!! I love that!" she said, half moaning, half speaking.

I lubed up my finger with some soap and probed her ass, slowly sliding my finger into her back side. Sliding in slowly until I was as deep in her ass as I could go. I pumped my finger in and out and then pulled out, washing, rinsing and kissing her ass one more time before turning her around and finishing up with her pussy. Washing her from ass to clit. Gently scrubbing with the loofah, then rinsing, then kissing and licking and then sliding 2 fingers into her wetness. I pumped 2 fingers, then 3 into her while licking her clit. I finished by sucking her clit between my lips teasing and tapping it with my tongue. I kissed my way back up her body, licking her belly button again, sucking on her nipples and then our lips met again in a deep soul filling kiss.

"God, I loved washing you like that." I told my sister.

"That was the most amazing shower I have ever had." She replied. "Now it's my turn to clean you!"

The next 20 minutes were like nothing I had ever felt. She basically followed my example. Scrubbing, then rinsing then kissing from my head down to my toes. I was both incredibly arousing and incredibly relaxing. The feel of her hands scrubbing and massaging my chest and my arms and my legs. She paid attention to my ass. Cleaning and licking and kissing and then sliding one finger and then 2 into my ass. Slowly pumping in and out, fucking my ass with her fingers. Then she went back to just one finger and reached in to massage my prostate. I am surprised that I didn't cum right then and there. She pulled out of my ass and turned me around to finish on my crotch. Cleaning and rinsing and kissing my hard cock and my balls. She took each of my balls into her mouth, sucking and licking then and then swallowed my cock. Not that I have a huge cock or anything, but she took my entire cock in her mouth with more ease than anyone ever had before. She was starting to get into a rhythm, but I didn't want to cum here. I wanted to get her into bed. I pulled her up until our lips met again.

"Fuck, that was incredible. And now it's time to get you into bed." I turned off the water as we stepped out of the shower. We grabbed a couple of towels and dried each other off, continuing to play as we did. I would play with her nipples, then she would play with mine. I was fingering her pussy while she stroked my cock. We finished drying each other off and headed out. Our parents were in their bed. Mom was riding Dad's cock, while he played with her tits. I think they both had their eyes closed and were completely lost in a slow loving fuck. No rush, no screaming, just an incredibly beautiful expression of their love for each other. Hermione watched for a minute. I had my arm around her, playing with her nipples while she was slowly pumping my cock. "Fucking Beautiful" I said quietly.

"Yes, it truly is" Hermione replied. "Let's leave them to it." She said as she led me buy my cock out of the room. Gloria and Jason were in Hermione's bed. Gloria was on all fours and Jason was pistoning in and out of her pussy from behind. We headed down to my room and fell into bed together. We were wrapped around each other, and our lips met again. We kissed like I would never have kissed her before. A kiss of love and of passion and, at the same time, of contentment. Then she rolled onto her back, spread her legs and asked, "Make love to me brother." I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cumming inside me. I want to watch you as you and I do this for each other."

I knew there was no need for foreplay. I rolled on top of her and slowly slid my cock into her, as deep as I could go. I loved the sounds of her moaning and whimpering as our hips met. I pulled almost all the way out and then plunged in again. I knew I was going to be able to last a long time and wanted to hear and feel and see her pleasure. I settled into a gently rhythm pulling almost all the way out and then sliding gently back in until I bottomed out. I don't know how long we were lost in the pleasure of our slow loving fuck, I could feel her hips starting to buck in time with mine, driving me even deeper into her wetness. I will always remember and treasure the look on her face. She was staring into my eyes even as she rolled her head side to side. I could see the building passion in her face. Her eyes were wide open with a look of complete love and surrender on them. She was driving her hips against mine harder. I picked up my pace, shoving harder into her with each thrust. We were in an almost spiritual sync. As her passion rose, driving my passion up, we were both moving harder and faster.

Then she said, "I want on top!" We succeeded in rolling over without having to pull out. She sat up, driving herself fully onto my cock and we got into a new rhythm, me driving my hips up as she dropped down on my cock. She got more and more intense each time she drove my cock into her. Her nipples were maybe half and inch long poking way out from her beautiful tits. I was playing with her nipples and squeezing her tits as our intensity grew. I was pushing my hips up from my feet, trying to stay in synch with her. I could feel something I had never felt before. Her pussy was grabbing my cock each time I shoved up into her. Her pussy would clinch around my cock as if it didn't want to let me leave. "Fuck me" she ordered. "Fuck me HARDER!!!"

The only way I knew of to follow that order was for me to roll us back to her on bottom. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders, bending her in half without pulling out of her pussy. I was up on my hands and started to pound her as hard as I could. "FUCK YES!!!!" she screamed as I lost all control and was just pistoning in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my balls tighten.

"Are you ready Sis??" I asked her. "I am really fucking close."

"Fuck yes Ron. FILL ME UP!!!"

And I did. I lost control of my body, no more long hard strokes, just twitching as I drove myself into her as far as I could and held myself there as I emptied my balls into her pussy. Which seemed to be just the thing she needed. Her pussy grabbed my cock so hard it almost hurt. She squirted, covering both of us with her tangy juice. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and held me deep inside. "God Yes God Yes Got Yes" was all she was saying. We both froze in place as our orgasms consumed us.

And then I just collapsed. First dropping onto her before rolling off, pulling my cock, still twitching, out of her. Hermione rolled away from me and almost curled up in a ball.

We lay like that, me on my back, her curled into a ball for what felt like a long time. I rolled to my side, taking her in my arms and then I recognized we had an audience. My parents, my girlfriend, and Hermione's lover were all four standing in the door. My mother had this most beautiful look on her face. Contentment and joy were written all over her. My dad was next to her, with his hard cock in her hand. Gloria was slowly stroking Jason's cock with a look on her face that I didn't understand. I saw confusion and even fear on her fac.

I whispered to my sister. "We have an audience."

I smiled as I looked at them, "Should I start closing my door?"

Gloria laughed. "Fuck no. I am loving watching and being watched."

Hermione ignored them long enough to wrap me in her arms and kiss me deep and hard. "That was beyond amazing. I love you so much Bro!"

"I love you as much Sis."

Hermione kind of broke the spell. She crawled out of my bed and walked over to Jason. She kissed him long and hard and said, "We both need to shower again and you have to get to practice. And I have some shopping to do. Gloria let go of his cock and Hermione took his cock and off they went to our shower.

Mom walked up to my and pulled my face to hers. "Watching you two being so connected and so in love making such beautiful love made my heart well with happiness."

"Hermione and I have always and will always love each other, and this did feel incredibly special. I am glad you got to watch some of it."

Mom pulled away and walked up to my dad. She brought him into a deep intense kiss while she played with his cock some more. Come on my love, let's get a quick shower. You have a tee time and I have shopping to do." They walked away hand in hand.

Gloria came and sat on my bed. "That was amazing to watch. But I am also worried. Do you want Hermione over me?"

"No!!, simply NO. I do love Hermione. She is now far more than just a sister. But she isn't you. You and I have a connection that I don't completely understand but know that I want you in my life for the rest of my life. I don't know that I will ever even try to recreate what she and I just had, but I do know that while she is my sister and I love her, you are the one who completes me. I love you both, but you are the one in the center of my soul.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely!"

"Good!" She said with a smile that would outshine the sun. "Once Hermione and Jason are finished in the shower, we need to get in. I am going shopping with Hermione. Good luck with your paper. Do you want me to come back here after shopping or are you coming to my place"?