Our New Normal Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your place. We don't always have to have an audience."

"Right answer! I think we need some time to digest what has happened this weekend and ensure that we are still comfortable with what we are doing. That and I need time to recover from all the sex we have had."

"I promise not to touch you at all this evening so you can fully recover."

"Not what I meant, and you know it."

"I am just trying to take care of you as best I can."

About that time Hermione looked into my room "We are out of the shower."

"Thanks Sis! Come on Babe. Shower time."

We got into the shower and took our time washing each other as well as some playing and lots of time kissing, but it had to end. We finished our shower and Gloria dressed to go shopping. As we came downstairs, Dad was headed out the door to join his golfing buddies.

A few minutes later Mom came into the kitchen dressed and poured a cup of coffee. Gloria and I were sitting at the dining table with our own coffees. "Ron, try not to bake yourself even pinker today. Make sure you are adequately covered if you end up sleeping by the pool. I might not be here in time to keep your pecker from getting burned. Gloria will you be here this evening?"

"No ma'am. Ron will be coming to my place this evening. After all that has happened, I think we are both looking for some quiet time for just the two of us."

"Yeah, it has been really wild the past couple of days. I think Clark and I are going to enjoy some of the solitude ourselves. I have some shopping to do. You both have great days." She drank the last of her coffee, put the cup in the sink and headed out the door."

We moved to the couch and were just chatting when Hermione and Jason can out of her room, both fully dressed. "Gloria, ready for some retail therapy??"

"Yep" she said as she stood up.

Jason kissed Hermione and headed for the door. "I am off to practice. I will see you this evening OK Sweetie."

"See you then." Hermione answered.

"Bye Bro, you gonna be home tonight or at Gloria's?"

"I will be at Gloria's tonight. See you tomorrow."

"See you then. Come on girlfriend. Let's go buy some sexy clothes to tease our men with."

Gloria hugged me and we kissed. Then Hermione hugged me. "This morning was beyond amazing. I love you so much!"

"I love you too Sis. Have a great time today."

With that they were out the door, chatting like lifelong BFF's.