All Comments on 'Our Parties Ch. 02'

by Calandria

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Excellent sequel

This is a much stronger instalment than the first, allowing the characters more room to explore their sexual gameplay. I really liked the section with Julie & Phil, and wished you'd spent a little longer on that.

My only major criticism is the way everyone seems to orgasm almost instantly; it's both unlikely and premature in narrative terms.

For your next chapter, how about Phil and his girlfriend demonstrating their techniques on Tom and Julie, maybe with a little assistance from the housemaid?

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Lomger Hoter Chapter

much hotter than the first. Hope to see more. Maybe the next party could have a BDSM theme.

Wish you had told of what the other couples did.

This is a great well written series with a novel theme.

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 4 years ago
Great!

I scored this 4 stars. It was going to be 5 stars all the way until I got to halfway down the last page. CP does nothing for me and that last bit was a shocker and tinged some of the pleasure out of reading the story. I really loved the whole set up and it was well written. I particularly liked the different 'takes' in the writing. This will not stop me from searching your other stories for more pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous