Our Romantic Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Care to dance with me babe?"

Mark smiles down at her and says, "Always honey, but first I think we need to fix something."

"What? What do you need to fix?"

"This," Mark reaches down and unties her robe, slides his hands inside and places them on her stomach. His hands then slide up over her huge breasts, where he stops for a moment or two and gives them a good squeeze. Mark continues to slide his hands up and over her shoulders causing the robe to open up and fall off of her body. Mark stands back and looks at her naked body on the glow of the full moon and smiles at her.

"You look absolutely beautiful Beth," Mark places his hands on Beth's hips and pulls her close to him.

"Aww thanks babe but you seem very over dressed now," Beth slowly unties Mark's robe and it joins hers on the deck. They wrap their arms around each other as they dance slowly to the soft music playing in the night air. As they slow dance out on the deck under the full moon with the sounds of the waves in the background the two hold each other gently caressing each other and exchange sweet soft kisses. Beth's fingers run gently through Mark's hair as his hands rub up and down her back. Beth stands up on the tips of her toes and pulls Mark's face closer to hers. Her lips hover over his for just a moment before she kisses them ever so softly at first then with a little more urgency. Beth kisses along Mark's jaw line and down his neck delighting in his intoxicating aroma. She continues to kiss all down and around his chest just assaulting him with her sweet soft kisses all over. Beth slides down his body as she continues to place hundreds of her soft kisses on Mark's body. Mark softly moans at the feeling of all these kisses all over his body ha can't believe how amazing something so soft and subtle can feel. He wishes he could feel this all the time. Beth is now down on her knees in front of him, she pauses a moment to look up at Mark and he looks down and stares at her seeing all the love she has for him in his eyes and his heart swells with love and admiration for this woman. She smiles and it lights her face up and he returns the smile. Beth reaches up and grabs a hold of Mark's thick hard cock in her hand gently rubbing up and down its long shaft as she continues to softly kiss him starting at the tip of his dick all the way down to the base and all over his balls, his wonderful sweet and large balls. Mark's hands run through her hair and moans softly as Beth continues to kiss his cock. Beth opens her mouth and slowly takes his cock in, inch by inch until he is throat deep inside of her mouth. She wraps her lips tightly around him and slides it up and down nice and slow. Mark loves the feel of her wet hot mouth on his dick he would love to have it there all day long. Beth continues to slide her mouth up and down his cock deep throating him repeatedly. Mark gently grabs her head and starts to thrust inside her mouth like he's making love to it. Beth moans against him as he continues to make love to her mouth. After a moment Mark pulls out and Beth looks at him with a frown on her face, he grabs a hold of her hand and pulls her to her feet. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close to him.

"Babe that felt absolutely amazing!"

"Then why did you pull out?"

Mark nuzzles his face against Beth's neck and whispers in her, "Because I desperately need to make love to you right now!"

Beth moans and instantly becomes weak in the knees and would have fallen if Mark wasn't holding on to her tightly. "Make love to me Mark, please!"

Mark sweeps Beth off her feet causing her to giggle and carries her back into the hotel as he kisses her. He carries her over to the bed and gently lays her down not breaking their kiss. Slowly he lies on top of her and holds her tight kissing all over her face and down her neck.

"Oh Mark I love you so much!"

"I love you too Beth, so very much!"

His hand reaches up and squeezes her huge incredibly soft breast as he continues to kiss her with so much passion. Beth moans as Mark continues to massage her tit and groans when he pinches her perfect perky nipple. Mark slides his hand down her stomach and stops when he comes to her smooth soft pussy. Beth is now moaning like crazy against his lips.

"Heh! What do you want babe?" Mark asks as he gently bites her ear and gently rubs her pussy lips. He slowly slides his finger into her curling it causing her to moan his name aloud. Mark slides his hand back up to her tit and squeezes it hard. Beth cries out in pure pleasure not from pain. Beth reaches down and grabs Mark's hand and sucks his finger clean which drives him wild.

"Oh god Beth! I need you now babe! I need to make love to you!"

"Take me Mark! Make love to me!" Beth spreads her legs open allowing Mark to press himself against her more intimately. Mark presses his rock hard cock against her pussy lips, slowly he pushes against her. The tip of his cock ever so slowly slides past her pussy lips and into her core where it wraps around him tightly. They are both breathing hard and moaning as he continues to slow slide into her both marveling in the mind blowing emotions cursing through their bodies. Soon Mark is buried completely inside of Beth's wet hot and incredibly tight pussy. Beth and Mark kiss each other with such intense passion that it takes their breath away. Mark slides out and slowly thrusts back into Beth. Nice and slow at first trying to make this night last forever. Beth wraps her legs around his waist pulling him in even further. They whisper sweet endearments of their love for each other. Their hands and lips are all over each other's bodies giving themselves to the other. Mark picks up pace and starts to thrust faster inside of her, faster and harder. Mark can't get enough of her and wishes this moment wouldn't ever end. He watches as she gets more and more aroused. With his one hand he reaches between the two of them and plays with her clit as he continues to thrust hard and fast into her. Mark watches the look of ecstasy cross Beth's face and he loves that he did that. He can tell she is getting closer to orgasm because her pussy is tightening around his cock. He adds pressure to her clit and soon she comes hard all over his cock and screams out his name over and over. Mark can feel his orgasm building and doesn't stop. He continues to thrust in and out of her not letting her orgasm stop and her pussy keeps squeezing him even tighter. Soon he can't hold it back any longer and he comes deep inside her pussy as he too screams her name out. Mark collapses on top of Beth and she holds him tight with her legs still wrapped around him. They lay there holding each other tight and they drift off to sleep with Mark still buried deep inside of Beth. Right before sleep overtakes them they softly whisper sweet endearments to each other.

"I love you so much Mark. Thank you for today!"

"I love you Beth and thank you for loving me."

"With all of my heart sweetie."

"With all of mine too babe."

12