Just Jen 01

Story Info
A little girl chooses her Daddy.
3.7k words
4.69
14k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

It was one of those events organized by rich people, hosted by rich people where they all got together to congratulate each other for contributing some tiny fraction of their wealth and income to the charity. I was there representing the company I worked for, which was one of the sponsors of the event. To my mind these events were a waste of time and money that could have been used to help those the charity supported but such is the way of the world.

I was standing by myself, off to one side of the gathering just surveying the crowd and trying to determine the earliest acceptable time that I could leave. I had spoken with several of the event and charity bigwigs so they knew that the company was involved and had therefore done my duty.

I watched a lovely woman head in my direction, seemingly with purpose. I had taken note of her earlier and had enjoyed catching a brief look at her several more times during the evening. She was very pretty, with long red hair that fell about her shoulders and continued to cascade down her back. She wore an elegant black dress, neither too provocative nor too demure with thin straps over her shoulders, a neckline that allowed bit of cleavage to appear but not a bosomy gully. The dress fell to her ankles with a slit that rose up to mid thigh on one leg to allow for easy movement. On her feet she wore a pair of expensive black patent platform heels with high (probably 5"), thin heels.

She approached me and spoke softly. "Excuse me," she said, her eyes looking directly into mine and then falling to look down toward the floor. "Would you please help me?"

I consider myself to be a gentleman and so I responded politely, "I will do what I can. How may I help you?"

"Do you see a man with dark hair, a tuxedo and a blue and yellow plaid bow tie behind me?"

I looked and saw a man who fit the description. "Yes."

She looked up at me, and this time her eyes revealed some nervousness. "He's been following me all night. He's approached me twice. The first time mostly politely but when I declined his invitation for a date he became angry and stormed away. He approached me a second time and was quite forceful and abrasive in trying to get me to go on a date with him. I think he's trying a third time and I don't want to deal with him. Can I just stand close to you?"

"Certainly, if you think it will help. Stand beside me, we'll have a conversation and hope that dissuades him,' I suggested.

"Thank you," she breathed out in a bit of relief. "My name is Jen."

The man in question seemed to slow his pursuit but still was very focused on her. A small plan was formulating in my mind in case he approached and tried to bother Jen again.

"Nice to meet you Jennifer." I said, looking back into her sparkling blue eyes. I didn't shake her hand because it didn't fit with my hastily conceived idea. "My name is Theodore but please call me Ted. I have an idea, let's pretend that I am a friend of the family, of your father's. What is his name?"

For a moment she responded with a questioning look but then she caught on. "Richard, but every one calls him Rick." She raised up and gave me a peck on the cheek as she spoke in a louder voice, "So good to see you, Ted. I didn't realize you'd be here!"

The kiss caught me a little off guard until I realized she was playing along with my plan perfectly. I bent to kiss her cheek and slipped my arm around her back at the waist while doing so.

"I'm just as surprised to see you here, too!" I smiled. "How are you doing, Jen?"

At that moment the boor decided to interrupt. "Who the hell is he?" he said gruffly, looking at Jennifer but nodding his head in my direction.

"He's an old friend of the family, of my father's," she stated flatly moving a little closer to me.

Deciding to take control of the situation I inched forward without taking my arm from around her waist. "I'm Ted, an old friend of Rick's and, you are?" I inquired.

He flashed a look at me and then leered at her. "I'll talk to you later," he barked as he spun on his heel and strode away.

Jen pivoted and seemed to fold herself into me. Her hand came up and gently took hold of my lapel. I was captivated by her perfectly manicured, red nails as her fingers toyed with the dark grey fabric. In the softest of voices she cooed, "Thank you daddy."

I was thrown a bit by the word and thought perhaps she was thanking her real father since we had used him as part of our little subterfuge but they way she said it, they way she folded into me and the way her hand remained on my chest I felt a different meaning was intended.

"It is my pleasure, baby girl," I whispered to the top of her head as I wrapped my other arm around her shoulders. She moved even closer to me, pressing her body against mine and laying her head on my shoulder.

We must have looked a curious couple to anyone taking note of our embrace. Me, in my early sixties, full head of white hair, holding this petite, red haired beauty who was probably in her early thirties. I briefly scanned the room and took note of only her crude pursuer watching us intently.

I released her from my arms and spoke softly, "That jerk is watching us closely from across the room. I think you should stick with me for now."

She looked up at me from under her eyelids and, with a hint of a smile, said, "Yes, daddy," as she slipped her hand into mine. Something inside of me changed as I looked at her. I can't describe what it was. Some wall or barrier may have been broken and something I had been holding back was free. Or, a connection that had long been dormant was awakened. Whatever occurred I felt a strong desire to protect this woman I had only just met and didn't really know.

"Walk with me," I said, not letting go of her hand, and we strolled about the room. We talked and I learned she was an in-house attorney with with a large publishing company in the city. She was unmarried, had no children and lived alone in a high rise apartment on the other side of the city. She also plainly stated that she was thirty eight years old.

"I never would have guessed your age. I thought you were seven or eight years younger," I told her honestly. I filled her in a little about myself, where I lived, what I did for work and so on. As we conversed I kept my eye on the jerk and saw that he continued to stare at us while following at a distance.

"That clown is still watching and following us, Jennifer. I'd feel much better if you stayed with me or some other friends until he leaves. Do you have co-workers or friends here you are with?"

"Well, I did come with a couple of people from my office but I'd prefer to stay with you, if you don't mind." She began her statement looking directly at me but lowered her eyes again as she spoke.

"How could I mind spending time with a beautiful and engaging woman like you?"

We picked up drinks from one of the several open bars, found a quiet spot with a good view of the room and stood close together. For no reason other than I liked the way it felt I slipped my arm around her back at the waist again and she responded by leaning against me, her head on my shoulder.

"I like they way your arm feels around me," she whispered before taking a sip of her wine.

"I must confess that I like having my arm around you, Jennifer."

"Please," she interjected before I could continue, "call me Jen, just Jen."

"Okay, just Jen," I teased and she looked up at me and smiled. I must have looked goofy the way I beamed back at her.

Thoughts raced through my mind. What was going on? What was I expecting from this woman close to half my age? Why was she so quickly trusting me and exhibiting a closeness beyond the physical proximity of our bodies? And what was with that 'daddy' thing? She had called me daddy twice.

My introspection was interrupted as I took note of the boor who had driven her to me exiting the gathering.

"He just left," I informed her with some mixed emotion.

"Good," she responded but made no motion to break away from me. If anything, she may have even leaned a little more against me.

"Jen, I don't want to be forward and please don't think I have any ulterior motive, but I'd feel better if I knew you were safe tonight. I'm concerned that he might follow you home and you do live alone. I have a spare bedroom and I would feel significantly better if you came and stayed with me tonight."

She had explained to me as we talked that she had never seen the guy before tonight so I made the assumption that he didn't know where she lived and hopefully didn't know where she worked.

She spun to face me and raised up on her toes again while once more clasping my lapel, though this time she tugged on it firmly. "Really?" she squeaked, almost like a child. "You'd do that for me? I would really like that. Thank you."

Jen's eyes were effervescent with the vibrancy of the life within her as she kissed me again, first on the cheek as before but then, after she gave it a moment's consideration, on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, but it wasn't short either. It was certainly long enough for me to experience the softness of her lips and the pressure of her breasts against my chest. I greatly enjoyed both feelings.

Discarding our drinks on one of the stand up cocktail tables I took hold of her hand and lead her out of the ballroom, through the hotel lobby and down the front steps. I had the doorman hail us a cab, tipped him, and once inside the car gave the driver my address. I scanned around us as best I could as we exited and before we got in the cab and picked up no sign of the guy who had stalked Jen.

As the cab pulled away from the curb Jen clambered off of the seat beside me and placed herself in my lap. She followed by throwing her arms around my neck and nuzzling her face into me. I cradled her in my arms and she relaxed with a sigh.

She kissed me again on the lips, longer this time and I reciprocated. When she gently broke the kiss she looked in my eyes and murmured in my ear, "This feels so right."

I was perplexed. "Really?"

"Yes, it feels very right to me, daddy."

I'll be honest. I was more than a bit concerned. Perhaps there were some issues in this woman's past, specifically issues with her father. Perhaps she wasn't as stable as I first assumed.

"Jen, look at me," I instructed her and she leaned back a little and locked her eyes on mine. "I'm not your father. I'm just someone who is concerned for your welfare and trying to do a nice thing. Nothing more."

Her eyes bore into mine but then softened as a smile lit up her face. "Ted, I'm sorry. Look, I don't have unresolved issues with my father and I'm not mentally unstable," she chuckled. "I like calling you daddy because of the way you are a natural protector, I sensed that right away when I came to you, probably even before and that's why I chose you. And I have a very strong feeling that you are someone I've been looking for for a very long time. And, may I remind you that you called me 'baby girl'?'

I had called her that! Where the hell did that come from? Puzzled I tried to explain, "I don't think I've ever used that term before with a woman and I have no idea why I used it with you."

"I told you, I think you're a natural daddy. I think it came from somewhere you haven't explored, somewhere inside you."

She went on to explain a DD/lg relationship and the dynamics of it. She explained that she was in a position of high responsibility. That her job involved lots of stress between managing a staff, negotiating with egotistical writers and disputes with attorneys regarding lawsuits. Jen told me she was looking for a release, a place where she could abdicate that level of responsibility and thereby relinquish the stress for periods of time.

She continued to say that everything I had done tonight, from concocting the quick story about being her father's friend to putting my arms around her bolstered her opinion that I was a "Daddy". More specifically she hoped that I would be her Daddy.

It was an awful lot to digest in one cab ride, and I told her so.

We arrived at my condo and I paid and tipped the cabbie. I live in a converted factory/mill building that was constructed in the 1800s. As I opened the door Jen took in the high wooden ceilings supported by heavy, hewn wood beams and columns, the brick walls and the high windows that overlooked the river which at one time supplied the power to the mill. My furnishings are mostly natural- wood, wool, etc., in earth tones that make for a warm, comfortable space. Things like the flat screen TV and a few appliances stand out due to their modernness.

I lead her down the hall to the guest bedroom and showed her the guest bath across the way, including a supply of new tooth brushes, toothpaste, soap and towels. I offered her one of my tee shirts to sleep in and she accepted readily with a twinkle in her eye.

"Where do you sleep?" she asked quickly as I began to step away.

"My bedroom is on the other side of living room."

"Oh," was her response and I thought I detected a note of sadness in her tone.

"Good night, just Jen. Sleep well. Don't worry about waking me, I'm usually up early in the morning."

As I left her I swear I could hear her utter "Good night, daddy."

----

I had no idea how long I had been asleep, hours or minutes, but something woke me. In those first few moments of confusion and blurred vision exacerbated by the darkness I struggled to comprehend. Then I realized that the sheet and blankets had moved and that Jen was climbing into bed with me.

"Jen, what are you doing?" I yelped.

"I didn't like being alone so I'm getting into bed to sleep with you, daddy."

I was flummoxed. "I, uh Jen,... uh...I don't think this is a good idea," I manged to stutter.

"I think it's a great idea and I know that I am going to be able to help you see that it is. Just trust me," she giggled.

Before I could say anything more she had wedged herself back against me, her ass in my crotch and her head on the pillow in front of my face. She let the covers fall over our shoulders and made a final adjustment of her position.

"Jen, I..."

"Shhhhh," she intoned. And then she reached back, found my hand and pulled it over her body. She directed my hand to her breast and pressed it there firmly. Her other breast was trapped under my arm in the process. She sighed contentedly and went still.

Now I won't lie to you. I may be a little older, may be on the downhill slope of my life but I am still a red blooded male. Her firm butt cheeks spooned into my groin and her similarly firm breast in my hand, combined with the lovely, feminine smell of her shampoo or perfume or both had an immediate effect. I tried not to become aroused but to no avail. My cock began to swell and seemed to seek the crevice between her two cheeks until it was firmly (and I do mean firmly) ensconced.

"Oh, I just know you are going to be my daddy," she tittered as she wiggled her bottom against my erection.

I consider myself a relatively smart man. One of the ways I believe I manifest this self assessment is that I generally know which fights I can win and which I can't. This was one of those can't win situations.

"Ggrrrrr," I growled to myself in frustration. I pulled her body closer to my chest using the hand holding her boob.

"Oooooo, that little growl just made me wet, daddy," she moaned as I felt her nipple harden in my palm.

"Don't tempt me," I rumbled and I proceeded to hump once against her ass.

"Oh but that's what little girls do. They tease their daddies until they get spanked, get fucked or get spanked and fucked," she teased.

"I'm tired, little girl," I groused, already falling into the use of that term. "I've had a long, hard week and I get tired standing for hours at events like tonight. I'd love to fuck you, maybe even spank and fuck you but I don't have the strength right now."

"Don't worry daddy,' she said happily, "I'll take care of everything."

Suddenly she was sitting, peeling off the tee shirt and skimming her panties down her legs. Before I could react she was tugging my boxers down my legs. Within seconds I felt her breasts on my thighs and her mouth on my cock. Two or three bobs with a slurping sound on each upward movement and she had me coated in her saliva.

With the coordination of a cat she seemed to bounce up and straddle me, taking my dick in her hand and holding it straight up as she lowered herself onto me. It took her several up and down motions to fully take me inside her.

"What a wonderful feeling. You fit me so perfectly, Ted. It's like your cock was made just for me. Oh, you're hitting all the right spots, reaching deep inside me but not so deep as to be painful and stretching just enough. Ooohhh, just right," she enthused.

I couldn't argue. Her vagina seemed to mold to me perfectly. It was so snug the pleasure was immeasurable. I reached out to grab her hips and hold her steady. "Don't move for a minute. Let me just savor you. Your pussy is amazing!"

I could faintly make out the smile on her face as I spoke. Her hands caressed mine. "This feels so good. Your cock inside me, your hands on me, I just love it. And it's your pussy now, daddy. All of me is yours," she declared.

Something surged through me, adrenaline maybe, but a feeling of power rushed through me. I rose up and flipped her onto her back without ever withdrawing from the grip of her warm, moist flesh. "I'm going to fuck you now, little girl. You are mine now!"

"Yes, daddy! Yes! Fuck me, I'm totally yours!" she cried as I began to thrust into her forcefully.

I put my hands under her knees and forced her legs back toward her head, giving me unimpeded access to her pussy. I began to pound her so hard her ass was bouncing off the bed each time I withdrew to begin another thrust.

I looked at her face and she appeared to be in another world. Her body was spasming under me. I presumed she was having an orgasm or little mini orgasms. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I just kept up the furious pace of jamming myself into her over and over. I had thrown all caution to the wind and was now only focused on two things. This most interesting woman beneath me and unleashing my semen deep inside her.

"I'm going to cum," I snarled as the moment hit.

"Yes, YES! Give it to me. Fill me with your cum. Make me yours!" she gasped and wrapped her legs as tightly as she could around me.

I hadn't cum in a long time and I hadn't cum inside a woman in an even longer time. The wave of pleasure was overwhelming as I unleashed my semen inside Jen. My body shuddered and froze, buried fully in her clasping quim. When the last spurt finished I collapsed, rolling to the side just enough to not crush her.

I felt her soft hands caressing my face. I felt tender kisses on my lips, my forehead, my nose. I felt the heat radiating between us. And I felt sleep rapidly claiming me.

"You know you just gave me a huge orgasm and a couple of wonderful after shocks," she cooed softly. "For someone who was supposedly tired you can fuck like a beast and I love it!"

"Thank you. I don't know where that came from. You did it to me, I guess. But I can tell you I haven't come that hard in a very, very long time. You wiped me out," I drawled. "I can't keep my eyes open. I'm sorry."

"It's perfectly fine. Sleep well knowing you have made me very happy tonight."

With a final effort I slipped my hand under her and pulled her toward me. She lay with her head on my chest and I felt so content.

As I drifted away I know I heard her whisper, "You're the one."

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers