All Comments on 'Our Secret Ch. 02'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 10 years ago
more

Please give us more.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

baby boy for kate and john with the name of hank in honor of their friends late husband you know hank azaria.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Boy has two in the oven

How long will the secret last? Oh this is getting good. Stud young hung horny lad is pumping his hot thick loads in two MILF's. One his hot mother. Now both are knocked up Both are fully stretched out by his monster man meat. He can now keep feeding them his cock to let them get their fix. Yes they are addicted to it. Long young thick man size cock. They crave it shortly after getting totally fucked by it. And that craving builds and builds. To bad their cuckolds do not know the truth.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nope

now you have gone to the realm of silliness.

so far, the only ones who don't know they are living a breeding farm, are the genius husbands.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like the story. Both wives have what they wanted, to wit: child or pregnancy. Both husbands can not be that delusional; however, ego my be clouding their judgement. During the first two chapters, neither couple seem to care about how the son/father is psychologically or emotionally handling the situation. The only one who seems to care about Tom is Amelia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous