Our Trip to Canada Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for me to answer. "The twenty third...Ohhh my god, are you sure, won't Richard be mad or something."

"He won't be mad. If he is, he'll know I'll take away his treat. And he wouldn't want that. But if it happens, I know someone who would love to do his chores... don't I Amy?"

I blushed, "damn right you do!"

"That's settled then, be at ours at about six. We'll have drinks on the decking."

"Oh does that mean I get to spy on Shirley?"

"No... it means you can see where a lot of our dirty deeds are performed! Six 'o clock, ok Amy?"

Joanna and I stood up and she kissed me, it was soft, sweet and enchanting. The early evening sun hid behind the cathedral causing the rays to burst lower through the bushes and trees. Between half open eyes I saw rustic colours shimmer through her strands of hair.

I pulled away, in fear of never being able to stop kissing her. I embraced her and whispered softly in her ear, causing her to shiver on my breath. "We'll be there. See you tomorrow." She smiled and turned and I sat myself back on the bench, watching her bottom sway and listening to her heels striking the pathway until I couldn't hear them anymore.

After a few minutes I made my way back to the hotel. Josh hadn't returned from Science World, which was a shame. I was aching and needed an orgasm, my pussy was dripping like a tap and my clit throbbed hard. I stripped off quickly not caring where my clothes landed and threw myself on the bed. My fingers went straight to the heart of my desire and they rubbed furiously on my swollen bulbous spot. I cried out in urgency as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed through me. Moments later the door slammed shut on the balcony.

"Well things obviously went well." Josh giggled.

"What were you doing out there?" I breathlessly said.

"I was sitting out there waiting for you to come back. And I was about to walk in when I saw you strip off so I sat back down and thought I'd watch the show!"

"Well you could have joined me." I gave him my spoilt brat pout. "Did you enjoy the show?" He didn't say a word, he dropped his jeans and his big cock was standing to attention with a topping of pre-cum oozing obscenely in the fading light. "Well what are you waiting for hun... come here and fuck me!"

To be continued...

12