All Comments on 'Our Voyeur Trip'

by savitafan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Edit

I have no idea what the second sentence in the following paragraph is saying. You must have edited something out making the sentence meaningless.

"Hi! Brother, I need you to do me a favor," I said. "The reason we are here and at this time is that my wife, standing right there."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

nice!

keralababukeralababuover 11 years ago
Very very sexiting story

Hi writer

This sexperience is too arousing worth experimenting keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its just so amazingly thought and penned

I have been regular on this site and read loads of story, but ur story is best of 3 yrs.

it force a reader to think and imagine so much that it become so arousing, Its just cum some , please do write more. I lost my sleep for 1-2 hrs yest night as i read it at bed time, Thanks man,

Make it more wild now, take it to next chapter, where shalini get hooked to get fucked and she start fucking someone new alone and he fucks her in ass or make it 2-3 ppl of show fuck her like tambi + ,+ +. Pls take this story to next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SHALINI'S ASS

Nothing much as an erotic story .Although the story is dry Shalini would have got wet while on the bull.At least it would have been something to the boy if Shalini has done the blow job but unfortunately the lad exploded. He can go home and do the hand job several times.There is nothing much to describe about Shalini's pussy because it was completely shaved. Nice curly black hair would have added to pussy's beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

Is this a continuation of another story? Why can I not find any references to that other than at the start of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Asian Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

wondercplwondercplover 1 year ago

This story written longback. But i happen to read now Its similar to my fantasy about my wife. Hope I too get that fantasy come true. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous