Our Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
Our weekend- continued.
5.2k words
4.67
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner is perfect and romantic again. And once again you look so amazing; I can only think about one thing all evening. I'd been struggling with the arousal caused by watching you pamper yourself and get ready again, and just thinking about what you did for me only hours ago makes me even hornier. Tonight you have again captured the gaze of the entire restaurant. And I'm soaring with pride to show you off. You literally appeared to float into the room, with your long brown curls flowing in time to the swaying of your dress. You can't help it, but your height and your mile long legs make you look like a super model when you walk. And the fact that you're perched atop your "stripper heels" only adds to the affect. Since you rarely wear high heels, the first time I bought the platformed "stripper heels" for you, you only tried them on long enough for me to bend you over our bed and fuck you senseless. Then they went right back to the store. Fortunately, those platform shoes have come into fashion for everyone, besides strippers and runway models. But you're so tall, usually they're really too much, and only on these rare occasions will you wear them.

Luckily for me, your incredible figure is that of a Playmate, instead of a rail-thin runway model. Your dress is slinky, white and summery, with tiny straps exposing all of your shoulders. The triangle tops hug your breasts, with the V drawing eyes into your cleavage. The open V of the back plunges mercilessly towards your ass, and the flowing baby-doll dress dances around your hips. It loosely hangs to your mid thigh and the effect as you move is tantalizing. The short hem and open back teasing glimpses of more of your smooth skin.

With the encouragement of the wine, our dinner conversation quickly turns naughty. We've both definitely forgotten the daily grind, and only talk about us. I've made no secret of how incredibly hot you look, trying to flatter you into admitting your beauty. I always explain it that you're not just hot or pretty. What sets you apart is that you have a "glamorous" beauty. You've been told by many that you look like some movie star, usually someone with long, curly brown hair. To me you are the perfect blend of Andie McDowell and Julia Ormond....with some Cindy Crawford thrown in for good measure. I feel like I have to explain why I want you so much, since you usually deflect my compliments. But when you are dressed so sexy, and your confidence builds, that's when I'm turned on the most. When you know how hot you are, you exude sex, and it drives me wild. Your voice gets a little raspier, and every word you say sounds seductive.

Sitting next to you in our booth, with my hand on your thigh, staring into your eyes....I'm right where I want to be. The look you give me, raising your brow, tells me you're wondering what I'm daydreaming about.

"I'm sorry" I say, "You're so beautiful."

"Oh yeah..." you softly reply. Instead of deflecting, you're somewhat agreeing with me, and leave the door open for more compliments.

"Yeah... I'm so lucky to be with you. You're stunning."

"Mmm" you hum, relishing my praise.

"I'm lucky you love me." ..."I'm lucky you do wonderful things for me."

"Mmm, you mean like this afternoon?" you respond, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"Oh my God, Baby. That was incredible. It felt so good." I'm getting hard, thinking about it again.

"Oh yeah....."

"I've wanted to do that for a while. It feels so good, I always just want to push a little further and explode down your throat. But I didn't think you'd want to. Was it...Ok for you?" I ask.

"It's OK, once I get used to it. You might get it again, just not every time."

"No, no. I like taking care of you too much." I plead. "I'm just surprised you want to do that for me."

"Why? I'd do anything you want me too." You remind me. "When haven't I? "

"I don't know. But come on, anything?" My mind is racing with possibilities.

"I don't know about anything. But I haven't ever not done something you wanted. You always take care of me...So..."

"Well I always want to take care of you. But let's just see about ..anything. I think I need to call your bluff." I warn. But I already know what I want.

By the time we get back to our room, I'm already out of control with lust. Before we even get the door open, I pin you against the door and press my hard bulge into you. My hands grope up your leg and under your dress to find your ass, and you pull me close for a deep passionate kiss. I love when you kiss me like that, when you instigate, because we don't do it enough.

Finally into our room, I can let loose in privacy. I want to ravage you. I want to devour every inch of your body. My mouth finds your neck and chest, and my hands cup your ass, pulling you up into me. As I lift you off the ground, your legs wrap around my waist. With a jolt I pin you against the wall, my hips grinding into your crotch, my weight pressing into you. You arch your back, and with your arms around my neck and head, you pull my face into your bosom. I kiss, and suck and nibble at your skin, my face buried in your cleavage.

Taking your weight again, I spin us around and carry you towards the bed. As we slam onto the bed, your legs still wrapped around me, my cock is straining in my pants, and I press it into your crotch bringing all my weight into you. Your skirt has fallen loosely around your waist, allowing my hand to wander the outside of your thigh and squeeze the bottom of your ass. My other arm holds my weight above your chest and another deep kiss momentarily takes our focus. Your soft tongue probes into my mouth and I nibble lightly on your lower lip. Again I press my hard-on into your crotch, reminding you of my desire, and you take a deep breath with my lips still tugging at yours.

As I lift myself off your crotch a little, my hand slides in to feel your pussy. The heat between your legs begs to me. I want to rip my clothes off and slam into you. When I begin to rub on you, through your panties, you know you want to speed things up. You begin pulling my shirt up to get it out of our way. I'm focused on your arousal. The tiny piece of lace covering your crotch is soaked through, and might as well not be there. But I use it to lightly rub into your clit. You grip the small of my back, and your bare hands on my body feel wonderful. I finally sit up and finish removing my shirt. I can't take the strain in my pants any longer, and stand up to remove them. You untie the strap of your dress, and peel the top down, exposing your luscious breasts. The sight of you lying there, with your dress around your waist, and your legs spread with your high heels dug into the bed....I'm so lucky.

I climb onto you again, my hands caressing your body from your toes, up your legs, along your sides, and lower myself onto you. As you wrap your arms and legs around me, your skin is so warm and soft and I can feel every inch as our bodies press together. I have these feelings every time I hold you. I want to touch more of you, all of you at the same time. I wish I could wrap my skin to touch every inch of yours. I want to kiss you everywhere. First your lips, and then my mouth wanders around your long neck, and down to tease at your breasts. I kiss all around your supple tits, but just a teasing flick at your hardening nipples. I try to take in as much of your taste and smell as I can, lightly nuzzling your belly. I want to taste you. I back down and grope your legs with both hands. Lightly sliding my fingertips up the inside of your thighs takes your breath away. My lips follow the same path, until I can lick at the thin skin on either side of your panties.

"Mmm, baby you smell wonderful." I moan.

You can feel my breath on the wetness between your legs. I open my mouth and cover your pussy completely, exhaling from deep in my lungs, the hot air warming you all over. My tongue pushes the wet lace into your slit, and we both moan at the first contact. I slide the fabric aside and plunge my tongue in again, tasting the sweetness between your folds, and I rest the tip of my tongue at your clit.

I moan into your pussy, expressing my pleasure. I feel your hand on my cheek, and look up seeking your approval. Your other hand has already found its way to your breast, and your head is laid back with your eyes closed. You're focused on the sensations of me pleasuring you. Nothing could turn me on more. Taking my mouth off you, I sit up and pull your panties down. You look down towards me, and lift your butt off the bed. As I slide your panties off each leg, over your heels, I stare into your beautiful eyes.

"I love you baby," I whisper. "I love pleasuring you...Tell me what you want. What feels good?"

You moan in that raspy sex voice, "It all feels good. " You sit up and finish pulling your dress over your head.

"Yeah, but I want you to tell me what really feels good." I insist. "I want to make you cum for me."

Licking my way up your thigh again, my mouth nuzzles into your pussy, and you settle your head back into the pillow. Teasing at your clit first, my tongue wanders inside the folds of your labia. Each time a teasing lick at your clit, then around again. Finally, I center on your little button, and work my tongue up and down it, making you squirm. You're breathing is getting heavier, and you're pushing your pussy up into my face. My tongue fully pushing into your clit, I'm focusing on your pleasure point. I can start to feel your juices flowing, and I'm eager to taste you. My tongue slides down into your hole, and I drink in your sweetness. I probe my tongue into you, lapping at your juices. Pointing my tongue as far out as I can, I begin to push in and out of you, trying to fuck you with it. I know you need more. I slide my tongue back up to your swollen clit. My fingers spread your lips apart, and I sneak a peek at your gorgeous pussy. I slide one moistened finger into your slippery hole, and turn it over seeking out that special spot. My mouth returns to your clit, and I begin to lick at you again, desperately wanting to bring you over the edge. Working at you inside and out, I increase the intensity. Finally I hear some feedback, besides your moans. "That's it..... Just like that." You manage, between quick breaths.

That's all the encouragement I need to hear. I'm intent now on bringing you to orgasm this way, even if it takes all night. We never do this. Maybe once in a blue moon, since you always want to cum together with me inside you. But maybe tonight would be different. I have some other ideas, but I need to take care of you first. And maybe even bring you to multiple orgasms. I have to try. Diving into your delicious pussy again, my finger works at that spot inside you. My tongue feverishly licking at your clit, I slide another finger inside. Your juices are soaking my hand and my chin now, and I love the taste and feel. I love that I'm giving you such pleasure, returning the favors you give me. I moan my delight into you, and you start to rock your hips into me. For a second you try to squeeze your legs together to make me stop, but I'm not having it. I press myself down between your legs, overpowering you. My fingers increase their pace inside you, curling into your swollen g-spot. I bring my whole mouth into you, and start to suck your engorged clit into my mouth. I feel your heels dig into my back pulling me into your crotch. Your panting turns into a deep moan, and you drive your hips up off the bed, keeping my face pressed into your pussy. Your mouth opens as your moan turns into a straining scream. "Aaahhhh! Oh god! ...I'm cumming baby!....Unnngh!", you cry, turning your head into the pillow. Then you bite down on the fabric, straining as your orgasm courses through your body. I'm struggling to hang on, and continue to lick at you as your body thrashes about. Finally you collapse your ass back onto the bed, your heels still dug into my back, and your legs fall open beside me. I look up your body. Your stomach muscles roll from each heave of your chest as your try to catch your breath. I'm delighted to see the look of pleasure and relief on your face, and you roll your eyes at me and let out a big sigh.

Climbing back up beside you, may hands trace along your body, knowing that your pussy needs a break. My face is soaked, and I love the taste, as I try to clean your juices from my chin. I kneel by your side, and lean down to kiss at your neck and chest.

"I love you baby, " I say looking into your eyes. "I love pleasuring you. You taste so amazing." I lean down to kiss your lips. You can taste yourself on me, mixing with my scent. You lovingly kiss up at me, as I hover over you. Your lips sucking at my neck, giving me chills. You kiss down onto my chest, your hands rubbing through my chest hair, and gently lick at a nipple.

"What can I do for you?" you ask, eager to repay me.

"Oh, you're gonna do a lot for me baby." I warn.

"Oh yeah. Like what?" you ask, knowing the answer. You've already taken my cock in your hand, and pull me up towards your face. You're tongue reaches out, and licks along the side of my shaft. Then you pull me into your mouth.

"Ooh. Like that." I respond. You're already working your mouth over me. I'm relieved to finally feel the wetness of your mouth sliding along my aching cock. I want to enjoy this for a while, and decide to get comfortable. I pull back from you, and start to lie down on my back. Pulling you over on top of me, I say, "I want you to kiss me all over." Knowing what I want, you kneel beside me and start to kiss at my chest again. One hand reaches down to find my cock, and I sigh at the warm feel of your hand on me. You lick at one of my nipples, and lightly suck, before kissing down onto my abs. Your hand strokes my cock, and your kisses on my stomach drive me wild. Your lips on me feel so good, but also begin to tickle. And as your kisses venture below my waistline, it's all I can stand to fight the tickling sensation. My stomach crunches up reflexively, to keep from laughing, and just then your lips kiss the head of my throbbing cock...letting me relax for just a second. I know you do it on purpose, because you know it drives me crazy. And I love it.

You straddle your body over my legs, and I can feel your breasts on my thighs. I love to watch as you fold your long hair back over your head, giving me a great view of your mouth on my cock. You take all of me into your mouth, forcing my cockhead into your throat, bobbing up and down. Catching your breath, you look up at me with those sultry eyes, and quickly lick at my cockhead. Sinking a knee down between my legs, I spread one of my legs aside. Still stroking at my shaft with your hand, and keeping your eyes fixed on mine, you lower your chin between my legs. You hesitate for a moment, knowing how bad I'm craving your tongue on my balls. Then I feel it. Your hot probing tongue licks into my ball sack, your eyes still burning into mine. Swirling your tongue around my balls, you close your eyes, and suck one into your mouth. I relax my head back, and close my eyes, groaning with pleasure. You suck at my balls, one at a time, taking each completely into your mouth. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, you go back to my cock, bringing me to the edge again.

"Baby, I need to fuck you." I beg. I'm ready to explode any second from your oral magic.

"Mmm.." you moan, as I pull you up towards me. Your tits drag along my skin, your erect nipples tracing up my thighs and across my sensitive wet balls, and up my stomach. I pull your face to me, and kiss you deeply, as you straddle my waist. My swollen member lies against my stomach, and you lower your crotch down onto it. Your pussy is still wet with pleasure, and my cock is wet with your saliva and the two glide easily together. Putting your hands on my chest, you slowly guide your pussy along my length. You slide backwards, grinding on me, with my cock between your lips, until my purple heads pops from between your folds. Back and forth you slide on me, driving me wild.

"Come on baby..." I beg.

You reach behind you and grab hold of my cock, standing it up just enough.

"Ungh!" we moan in unison as you settle onto me. You're so wet, I slide right in, filling you. My hands pull your hips into me, and you push on my chest, driving your pussy down hard into me. Slowly you start to fuck me, and drive your body back and forth on me. I stare in wonder at your tits swaying back and forth in front of me, and strain my neck to bring them to my mouth. You oblige and lean forward into me, letting me suck again at your nipples. Cupping your breasts in my hands, I push you upright, and I can feel my cock drive further up inside you. My desire to please you arises again, as I remember that we can bring you to orgasm this way. I absolutely love this position anyway, for several reasons. First, I get to relax on my back while you ride on me. This gives me an incredible view of your body...your trimmed pussy, your pulsing stomach muscles, your beautiful breasts, and that perfect pretty face staring down at me. When we're in this position I always tell you, "You're so beautiful." And you just look down at me from under that long curly hair, with the cutest little seductive grin. I could stay there forever.

And that's the other reason I love this position. It feels great to have you fucking me like this, grinding your pussy into me, and crushing my balls beneath your ass. And sitting upright, my cock seems to reach so far up inside you. But it's a position that's just right, in that I can last forever without worrying about losing it. You put your hands on my chest to steady yourself, and I pull at your hips and try to lift my hips further up to meet you. You arch your back and curl your hips into me, stroking your pussy up and down on my rock hard cock. Your hands wander up to squeeze at your tits, and you rock back and forth violently fucking me. I pull at your ass, pressing my fingers into the small of your back, pulling you down on me so your clit grinds into my pubis. You're nearly exhausting yourself now, but you're also getting close. I can feel you clenching around my cock, and I can see the look on your face. I try to help and take over driving my hips up into you, and pulling your hips back and forth over me. Suddenly, you lock up and brace your arms against my chest, pushing with all your might against my thrusts. You loudly groan in ecstasy as your second orgasm of the night washes over you. I wrap my arm around your waist and pull your stomach to mine. I feel your cum trickling down over my balls, and you collapse on top of me, my face smothered between your tits.

"Holy shit!" You gasp into the pillow. "I can't believe we did that."

Kissing your breasts all over, I reply, "I think we should try to do it again."

"I don't think I could take anymore."

"You didn't think you could do that." I remind you.

"We better just take care of you now." You suggest.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna have my way with you. But you said you'd do anything I want. Well I wanna see how many times we can make you cum." I'm still kissing your breasts and groping your ass.

"Aren't I supposed to do something for you though? " you ask.

"You wanna do something for me, baby?....Come up here and let me taste this." I reply, as my fingers dip into the juices oozing between your pussy lips and my cock still straining inside you. Easing off me, you walk yourself up my body, and I can feel your wetness on my stomach. You raise yourself up and lower your pussy over my face. Your sweet taste is mixing with the muskiness of our sex and sweat, and I moan with pleasure, drinking you in. "You taste so good, baby."

"Wait." You say, and lift off me again. Just as I begin to worry, you spin around and straddle me again. This time your ass faces me, exposing your pussy and asshole to my view. Before I realize it, I feel your mouth on my cock again. I can't believe it. First, you're putting your ass and pussy right in my face, something that your usually too self conscious to do. And now you're licking your own juices off my raging cock, after you've just cum all over it. I'm in heaven. I plunge my tongue back up into you, licking you all over. As you clean every inch of my dick and my balls, my hands wrap around you and grab your ass, spreading your cheeks wide. I decide to push my luck, and slide a finger back into your pussy. Pulling it back out, thoroughly wet, I settle it over your little asshole. Teasing small circles around it, while my tongue licks into your pussy, my finger gently probes at your rosebud. You tense up at the sensation, and I feel your mouth come off me. But I moan into you, expressing how much I'm enjoying myself. You suck my balls into your mouth again, so I can't focus on anything else. It's a dirty trick, but it works.

12