Our Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me, baby" you insist, as you climb off me and roll onto your side.

"Oh, I wanna fuck you so bad." I respond, getting onto my knees.

"I want you to pound on me.....come on, baby" you encourage me.

You bring your legs up by your side, and offer me rear entry to your soaked pussy. Sliding up behind you, I thrust my dick up into you in one powerful movement, banging my hipbones into your ass. Up on my knees, I try to gain some leverage and crash into you with all my weight. Your eyes are clenched shut, and you bite down on the pillow, appearing in pain. But each of my thrusts is met but a sexy, "Ungh!" Something about this pounding gets you going. You've told me several times that you dream of this violent fucking. And, of course I love it. I love burying my cock deep inside you, ravaging you. Your groans get louder and more intense, and your pussy starts squeezing on my shaft again. I lift your leg a bit, and drape it over my knee, giving my hand access to your pussy again. Slowing down my thrusts, I gently begin to finger you again. At first you resist. Your clit is so sensitive, but I gently coat my finger with your wetness and lightly rub. The stimulation gets is just right to push you to the edge again. And I've slowed down my thrusting to keep myself from cumming. Within a few minutes, you know you're ready to cum again, but I'm going too slow.

"I need to you fuck me, baby." you plead. "I can cum again. But you need to fuck me."

I know I can't pound away at you in this position, or I'd lose it. So I roll you to your back. Bringing your legs straight up in the air, I center my throbbing cock at your pussy and drive back into you. I pull your ass up off the bed, easing under you a bit. This is the perfect angle for you, as my head grinds along your g-spot with each stroke. I pump into you a few times, bringing you right to the edge. Then I ease back and lower my lips to your breasts, sucking your nipple into my mouth. I want to give you as much stimulation as possible. Sitting up again and thrusting harder, I reach down and coat my thumb with your juices and begin to rub on your clit. You start to writhe, and I know you're getting close. I reach my hand underneath your ass, and pull you down on my cock as I drive into you. My finger slides along to find your anus. With my whole hand gripping your ass, my finger presses into your tight hole. I continue to thrust into you, and my finger slowly enters your asshole. Each thrust brings you closer to yet another orgasm, and your little hole relaxes a bit more. Your pussy is dripping cum all over now, and I pull myself out to rest a second. I can see the milky cum oozing from your pussy, and running down over your anus. With one hand, my thumb goes back to strumming your clit. My other hand brings my finger back to spread some of that cum around your ass. A little bit a time, I slowly push my finger into you. As my thumb brings you closer to orgasm, your ass bears down and lets my finger inside.

You're in another world now, you've been teetering on the edge of orgasm for so long. I gently continue to finger your asshole, as your sphincter relaxes to the feeling. Reaching down under your ass, you stretch to grasp at my cock. I slide it up towards you, and you guide my cockhead to your ass. Replacing my finger with the tip of my cock, you press your ass into me. My cock is thoroughly lubed from your pussy, and the only resistance is from the tightness of your hole. I hold still, and let you guide us at your own pace. Between your impending orgasm, and the burning of my cock entering your ass, you are nearly hyperventilating. With another small push we feel my head push past your sphincter.

"Ungh!" you scream, "Oh God, Oh God!"

"Oh fuck, baby...That feels incredible." I say as your ass squeezes on my cock. We hold it there for a minute. Slowly, your muscles relax a bit. It feels so tight on my cock. You can feel the heat from my blood engorged cock filling you up. "Are you OK?"

" I'm OK...It burns." you say,".....keep going." I feel you remove your hand from the base of my shaft, and press your ass down onto me further. Slowly, I press my cock into your ass, and resume thumbing your clit. I can feel every fraction of an inch slide up into you, filling you. Finally I feel your ass cheeks press into my groin. I'm completely inside you, buried in your ass, up to my balls. It feels so hot. Slowly at first, I start to ease back out, feeling every inch. Just as my head start to near your sphincter again, you tense up with a little pain. I push into you again, and you moan with relief. The pain of my cock stretching your little asshole turns to pleasure as I slowly ease in and out of you. My thumb works at your aching clit, and my cock in your ass makes you feel wonderfully full. You're getting ready to orgasm again. "OK, baby. Fuck me."

I start to slowly pump into you, and I know I won't last long. Each stroke is an intense squeeze along my entire shaft. It's so tight, and so hot. I can feel my orgasm brewing deep inside....my balls ache.

"I'm so close!" you scream, as I pound into your ass. I can feel my balls slapping into your ass cheeks. I can see the veins in your neck as you strain underneath me. You grab at my balls, tugging them as my cock plows into your ass.

"Ohhh!" I growl.

"Oh, fuck! Oh Fuck! Baby!" you scream, rocking your body back and forth under me. Your ass clenches on my cock as your orgasm surges through your body. As I pump into you with all my strength, I erupt inside you, spewing my hot cum deep inside your bowels. Your body continues to convulse from your intense orgasm, and I struggle to keep my cock in your hot ass. I can feel my cum trying to escape your ass past my cock. Squeezing your legs, and pressing my weight into you, we finally come down from our ecstasy. I collapse to my side, with your legs over top of me. My cock is still deep inside you, your ass pulsating on it, trying to deflate it out of you. Finally, as my hard on subsides, it slips out coated in cum. I want to stay right there, wrapped up in you...

12