Out in the Rain

Story Info
A friend comes to her rescue.
1k words
3.61
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a nice day that Tracy decided to go for a walk. She intended for it to be a short walk. The more she walked the more the sunshine and warmth of the gorgeous spring day beckoned her further.

Tracy veered off her intended course drawn by the woods she loved near her house. She loved everything about the woods. The trees and flowers and birds were like old friends.

Being drawn in she followed the path way further than she intended. By the time she exited the woods on her return trip the sky was clouding up and getting dark. The storm clouds were rolling in and Tracy really hoped to make it home before the storm hit.

Walking somewhat quicker in an effort to do just that she walked single-mindedly and obliviously in an effort to make it home.

About halfway home it started drizzling. Tracy walked even faster in an effort to get home before it poured.

That was to no avail. Just as she sped up her walking thunder boomed and lightning cracked in the sky. The heavens opened up and it poured.

It was a warm day but the rain was cool almost cold on her skin and soaking through the thin clothes she had put on for the day. Just as she was ruing about the conditions she found herself in a car stopped by the side of the road. She walked over cautiously to find that it was her very dear friend Apollo.

She smiled at him as he opened the door and invited her into his car. He drove a little further. When he noticed that Tracy was shivering he pulled over into a small clearing along the road. He got out of the car and went around and got a blanket out of the trunk.

He returned to the car and suggested that she get into the backseat and wraps the blanket around her. Saying it might be easier to get warm that way.

Being the sweet person he is he joins her in the back seat and shields her with the blanket while she removes her cold wet clothes. When she has shed all of her clothes he puts the blanket around her. She holds it around her body and he rubs her back and shoulders. She warms up quickly under his touch and soon stops shivering.

When Tracy is completely warmed and relaxed they sit close and smile at each other. Moving closer together they each sense what has always been there. A desire for each other.

Apollo takes the blanket from around Tracy's shoulders and opens it up to slide in closer. Apollo leans down to kiss Tracy. She ardently returns his kiss and their tongues intertwine. Over and over they kiss like that. Tracy's tits harden into much taught nubs as her desire heightens for Apollo and his proximity produces more desire and arousal.

Apollo leans down to take each nub separately into his mouth as Tracy feels for his cock. Finding it she feels that is already hardening through his pants.

He leans her down to lie flat out on the back seat. Then Apollo straddles her and starts at her lips and kisses down her stomach and torso. Each kiss produces a moan from Tracy, each more low and guttural and filled with more desire and arousal than the one that preceded it.

He reaches down to her shaved pussy and licks the smooth soft skin there before doing something that Tracy on many occasions has imagined him doing. He licks along the very outer lip of her pussy and can smell the sweet juices that are lubricating her cunt. This reaction beckons him on to the inner pussy lips and he licks them enjoying Tracy's reaction as she whimpers and moans and tells him in almost incoherent words how good it feels. She takes each of her tits in her hand and gently pinches and pulls at them. Being highly aroused her very hard clit noses out from under its protective hood he seizes the hard sensitive nub between his lips and licks at the same time he sucks on it. Tracy moans loudly and her head rolls back and forth on the seat in pleasure.

As he sucks more and more on her clit her orgasm builds to its exquisite peak. She wraps her legs more firmly around his back and in a low whisper says she is cumming. Her back arches and her breathing becomes shallow as she cums over and over and wave after wave of pleasure breaks over her. He licks her through her pleasure.

When she is sated he brings his head up to look at her and smile. She reaches down to unzip his pants and takes his beautiful rock hard cock in her hands to fondle it (wishing it was in her mouth instead of hands and hoping that for next time).

As Tracy gently rubs and slides her hand along his achingly hard member Apollo mutters and moans and his head goes back. Apollo smiles at Tracy as he slides his ample cock into her warm wet and more than ready pussy. As he thrusts gently in and out she puts her hands around his neck. Her arousal builds again from feeling him move inside her. His gentle thrusts become harder and more deliberate as his arousal and desire for release builds. He thinks about slowing down until Tracy says, "Please fuck me harder Apollo". He gladly obliges pounding his cock harder and harder in and out of her pussy. A few moments later Tracy says "I can't wait to feel you cum into my pussy" even has her own desire to cum has built to a fever pitch.

In that moment and just after hearing her say it, with his hardest thrust into her pussy he moans as he cums spurts and spurts. As his cock quivers with each spurt of cum into her snatch Tracy cums over and over also. When they are both sated and his cock slides out of her pussy they lay together for a while before Tracy redresses and he gets himself together.

He drives her home as they laugh and talk and plan their next encounter hoping it turns out similar to the one that just happened.