All Comments on 'Out of Focus Pt. 02'

by Flavian

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's so much he could be doing.

He should get a P.I. to follow his wife, he should get a paternity test.

Let him win big.

Let him go back far enough to warn Alicia about the cancer so she gets treated...

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
An interesting turn of events

The mysterious bracelet finally comes into play and provides an surreal escape hatch for Lou, who's royally fucked in ch.1. Now that he's better prepared, I'm curious how things will pan out in the next installment.

DustyRhinoDustyRhinoalmost 10 years ago
So...

Why not go back and save the "good" girl from a premature death and avoid the mess and pain w/ the wife completely? Still a good yarn and worth a 5 ish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3 pages when one would suffice

Good chapter, and interesting, once I got to the last part of page two. You had provided us a summary at the beginning and suggested we read chapter one. I'm sure glad I didn't since it appeared to regurgitate chapter one. I was tempted to punish you with a poor score, but the last page was interesting and I look forward to the rest. Just please pick up where you left off....too many words is just as bad as too few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

See title ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter?

Hope its not months away. Good so far.

love Al Steiner's "Doing it all Over".

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
I'm hooked

Please keep the story flowing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Category stability

First chapter in Non-Erotic? I am a strong advocate for ALL stories in a series to be placed in the SAME category, determined by the MAIN thesis of the overall tale! In this instance, there was plenty of forewarning (and eroticism) to justify LW for Ch1 by itself!

Yeah, there is time-travel in the tale also, but the main emphasis seems to be prolonged betrayal by Sweetie and most of her family! Kinda classic Lou-Zer fantasy about what the guy SHOULDA done ... and, yeah, Hubby IS a loser! He lucked into an absolute minimum 'save' of his mystic benefactor! His ONLY two saving graces are working hard and productively for FiL AND being a diligent Dad to his wife's daughters!

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 10 years ago
Very interesting

What are you and Francis M. good friends or rivals or the same person?

Excellent regardless.

I'm looking forward to the "rest of the story."

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THERE IS ALWAYS A LOT OF RESEARCH AND LEG WORK

when seeking a gold mine, TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Lickideesplit

I almost missed this story. The first part was in Non-Erotic. I NEVER look at Non-Erotic. This Part appeared in LW. What happens if the next part appears in some other category. That's just stupid. A serial should carry the category of the main theme of the story.

Anyway, glad I found it. I'll even forgive the apparently superfluous Vietnam Era background. 5* for both parts so far.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
-1*

So far, it sucks! When does the "hero" get some gonads? Cheers!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Keep it going. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Interesting Read

At least he is not paralyzed with fear, and did give his wife what she did not want!

Maybe she will even get preggers.... Pop should soon have a problem on his hand.

The loss of Alicia was painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, no time.....

.... to spend with unlikable, nutless, waste of dna. I'm sure author can do better...

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Sometimes

I like stories that jump back and forth between telling the current story and also telling the story leading up to the beginning of the current story. Sometimes I don't. I believe this author has done an exceptional job telling the two stories here. Now we have a third. Since I am a daydreaming "what if" person, I love the new timeline that will give our hero a real opportunity to fuck over his wife and her father.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
Sci-Fi

Excellent writing of course but did not expect to find this type of story in loving wives, should it not be in a different category gave up midway through this chapter, am disappointed but am sure others will enjoy

Best wishes to Flavian

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
Good story but...

I'm giving your story 5 stars but the business with the stone was, well, unexpected. Don't get me wrong, I love the story but like someone else commented it should go under Science Fiction.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
So

He essentially, despite ALL this pain and suffering, has barely learned a thing.

I like him marginally more...but he is still a pussy. You wrote him this way.

I don't care he STARTED a pussy...but so far he has not changed much.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Wow I'm impressed. A seemingly poor sap fucked out of his life turned into a time-travelling fool knowing his fate and able to change the circumstances. Just a shame it's not possible but it's fascinating to read. Please continue...

Five Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

A strange twist, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worse than pt 1

1*

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sci fi and fantasy

and poorly written as well.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
better..kinda

Better by a tiny margin. The main character is only a 99.90% wimp instead of the total one he was. But at least he is trying to take advantage of his second chance. At least my interest in reading more will see me start reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Facebook !!!???

Seriously!? Hey Flavian, how many days in a year? Worthless writer. I'm done with this Moron.

Oh, by the way, 1*...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
The Stone Again?

How much do you want to bet he has to use the stone again and gets back in time to get and save Alicia?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Yep the pain is comin'

And they deserve it LOL

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
Better

the first one was so wimpy I nearly could not finish it. At least he is taking some action instead of just taking it up the rear end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Cheating Wife Time-Travel Do-Over Story

*****

Only since he's not stuck on one day for four years, he gets to do-over a lot more of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give Flavian his due, Anon

I appreciate your reference to Kublicon's excellent recent "Play It Again" series, but don't make Flavian out to be a copycat ... Dude posted this story three years ago!

Nice work so far, Flav. Not sure how I've missed this before, but glad I've found it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreary unlikable people

Maybe the story got better later, but I couldn't get by the hapless protagonist and quit reading on page 1 of the second chapter. Unrealistic personalities, unlikely circumstances, unbelievable naive Lou. Not worth suspending disbelief.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hard

Having a difficult time following, but at least it's interesting enough to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Painful to read such a useless pussy-cuck-wuss-indecisive-wimp

Hope it gets better

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Much more fun. Our MC is growing up

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Even with the second chance he pretends to be stupid! Where is his daughters DNA test?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

You do like writing a lot cuck angle stories. lol

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

This is becoming very hard to read simply coz the MC is so pathetic⭐️⭐️

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

good story but way too long or slow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlavian@Flavian
817 Followers
Retired career Soldier.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories