Out Of My System Ch. 1

Story Info
Jackie and Fez work out all of her aggressions..
8.3k words
4.74
94.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place right after the "Roller Disco" episode, when Fez almost lands Jackie, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Well, I had other ideas! This may be kinda long, but trust me, it is well worth your time. ;> Just do it!

*****

The morning sun hit my face, and I groaned as the pain in my head flared up. God, what was I thinking, drinking so much alcohol last night? I must have made a fool of myself in front of poor sweet Fez. Not that he'd ever hold it against me. even if I wanted him to. I rolled over in bed, smiling to myself as the foggy memories of last night replayed in my head.

Fez. Hmm. We had such a wonderful night together, he and I. I never knew he was such a great dancer. He sure does have that dancer's body, though. He really is hot, for such a big geek. I shivered and tried to ignore the desire stirring inside me. It's been too long, I thought, since I've had a real man.

The alarm clock bell shook me out of my wet dream and into reality again. I smacked the damn thing to make it shut up and flopped back into the pillows. I stared at the ceiling. Maybe I'm still drunk, I said to myself. Come off it, Jackie! It's Fez you're thinking dirty thoughts about, for pete's sake! Fez! I can't have Fez, can I? I wonder. It's not like I'm with Michael anymore. Oh, I don't know what I want anymore.

I sat up and dangled my feet above the shag carpeting. As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I caught sight of the group picture I have sitting on my bureau. I looked at the picture of Michael, then Steven, who is another story altogether, and finally my gaze rested upon Fez and the cocky grin on his face. I smiled. He's so mysterious, I thought. I don't know where he comes from, or even what his name is. He's always been just goofy little Fez. Except now he's not so little anymore. He's filled out so nicely, he's matured, sort of, and he's actually..pretty sexy now. And I always get the feeling that he knows a lot more about things than he lets on. My mind drifted off, thinking of all the possibilities. They say you can tell how good a man is in bed by how well he dances. I shivered again and moaned softly to myself, moistening just from the mere idea. I gasped and shook my head violently to clear it out. "It's no use." I said aloud. "I'm officially hot for Fez." I sighed and forced myself to stand up and get dressed, trying hard just to get ready and suppress both my thoughts and the hangover that was bearing on me. It wasn't easy, but I did it. In less than 15 minutes I was out the door, with Donna already waiting for me on the sidewalk.

"Hey, Jac, what took you so long? Feels like I've been waiting forever!" She chided me. "Sorry. I guess I kinda overslept." I replied as we started on our way towards the school. "I guess so! I would too, if I'd been as drunk as you were!" Donna laughed. "How'd you know?" I asked. She gave me a look. "I know how you operate, Jackie. Besides, you've got the glazed donut hangover look going for you today!"

"I do? Oh, crap!" I exclaimed. I know I'll run into Fez today. I know it! Whenever I look like shit, there's always a hot guy around to be a witness.

"Don't worry about it." Donna said, waving her hand dismissively. "No one's gonna notice or care. It's just you and me and the guys. What's the big deal?"

"Nothing," I said, unable to stop blushing. She looked at me with a crooked smile.

"What? You're not worried about friggin' Kelso seeing you at less than your best, are you?"

"Of course not!" I replied heatedly. "It's just that..I've got a crush on this one guy."

"You? Crushing on someone? Oh, please, Jackie, tell me something I don't know." She scoffed.

"It's Fez." I admitted, turning deep red now. Donna's eyes widened. "Really? Fez? Our Fez? How come? And why now?"

"Oh, Donna, you saw him dancing with me! It was just so romantic and we had such a good time last night. And you know what they say about men who are great dancers." I sighed dreamily, lust enveloping my mind's eye.

"You didn't sleep with him, did you?"

It was my turn to scoff. "I don't sleep with just anyone, Donna! Besides, I don't think he would ever see me that way." Donna rolled her eyes. "Are you crazy? Are you really that blind?"

"What do you mean?"

She sighed exasperatedly. "Jackie. Fez has had this huge thing for you ever since he first saw you." My heart leaped into my throat. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious! It's all he's ever talked about, 'Jackie' this and 'Jackie' that. Kelso has damn near strangled him so many times for the things he's said about you." She laughed at the memory. I groaned and wrung my hands wildly. "Yeah yeah yeah, what kind of things?! I have to know, Donna! Don't tease me!"

Donna looked back at me, bemused. "He basically just goes on and on about how hot you are. That's all. It's pretty cute, actually. I think he still feels that way, too. You might be in luck."

My knees went weak. My mouth was dry, but I was wet everywhere else. "You really think so, Donna? I mean, really, you're not pulling my chain?"

"Of course not. It's true. Fez has the hots for you." Donna stated flatly as she checked her watch. "We're gonna be late if we don't hustle, Jac."

"Ok," I said weakly. "You're right. Let's get going." With that, my friend sprinted ahead of me, and I ran to catch up with her, alone with my thoughts for a moment.

Fez and me. Me and Fez. My breath caught in my throat. It could actually happen, my mind yelled. Then I realized with a start that Donna was way ahead of me.

"Hey Donna! Wait up."

________________________________________________________________________

Later on in the day, I was walking down the hall on my way to my last class, biology. As I passed the science lab on my left, raucous laughter rang out into the hallway. I peeked my head inside to see what was going on.

"I can't believe you boned my evil sister, Kelso! Gawd, you just have no standards!" Eric shouted in disgust. He, Michael, Steven and Donna were all sitting on top of their desks, laughing their asses off. Michael, in particular, was beaming over his newest conquest. "Oh, yeah, Foreman, I boned her good! I even did her when I was still with Jackie!" He stated proudly with a goofy grin on his face.

"Kelso, man, you are a waste of humanity!" Eric groaned. Hyde was laughing, but Fez sat in stony silence.

"I cannot believe you would take advantage of Jackie's trust like that!" Fez exclaimed, and my heart skipped. He does care, I thought. "You are so not worthy of such a stunning specimen of beauty. I cannot even look at your stupid cheating face." He said haughtily, prompting Michael to guffaw. "Lighten up, Fez! Its just sex, man!"

Just sex, indeed, Michael. I thought angrily. I'll show him.

"Kelso!" Donna reprimanded him as I drifted into the room coolly.

"Jackie! Hey!" Michael stuttered, trying to save face. I glared at him as he had the nerve to lean in for a kiss. "We're not together anymore, Michael. Save it for your newest skank." He goggled at me in shock, while Hyde and Eric started to laugh again. "Now that is a burn, Kelso!" Hyde chortled. He looked up at me.

"Hey Jackie." He said softly. I sighed. I'm tired of dealing with his indecision, too. In fact, I'm pretty tired of men giving me shit in general. There's only so much a girl can take! "Hello, Steven." I greeted him in my most bored tone of voice. My gaze fell onto Fez, who was sitting in his desk adjacent to the group. All the laughter drowned itself out of my head as I took in the sight of him. Dark hair, exotic skin, bedroom eyes, and his ever - increasing muscular physique. Ohmigod. My head swam, and I couldn't resist sneaking a glance at the crotch of his jeans. Nice, very nice, I thought. More than enough.

"Hey Jackie. Feeling better?" Fez asked me. Oh, that accent. That sizzling accent.

"What? Oh, hi, Fez!" I said, shaking myself out of my erotic reverie and gave him a quick hug. "Yeah, I'm much better now." I smiled dazzlingly at him. "Thank you for caring about me." I cooed. Everyone was surprised, I know, including Fez, but he didn't seem to mind. I didn't care one way or the other. They should know we're closer now, anyway. I slid into my own desk and reached for my books, shooting a smirk at Michael. He made a face in response.

"I gotta go, guys. I have shit to do." Michael said hastily. "Later." He looked at me and Fez once more before dashing out of the room. Good. Maybe now he'll learn. Hyde got up, too, and looked at me almost sadly.

"Yeah, man, I'm with Kelso. I said I'd help him out today. Get our stash and stuff." He said flatly. Donna and Eric looked at him funny, but they just said ok and let him leave. I felt a slight pang of guilt and then shook my head. I had once hoped we could make something of it, but he's still a child in mind. So afraid of commitment that he'll never let his guard down. I shook my head. Men are so fucking weird. One minute they can't live with you, and the next they can't live without you.

As the bell rang and our teacher finally started class, Donna took her seat next to mine. She looked at Fez, then at me, and winked. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Looking pretty good today, Jac." She said with a smile in her voice.

"Donna!" I exclaimed. "Your boyfriend is sitting only a few desks away."

"I know. Well, I may be taken, but I'm not dead. I'm starting to notice what you see in him," She whispered, nodding towards Fez, who was sweetly oblivious to our conversation. "He has grown up a lot. And I really can't say I blame you. I mean, he's got a nice body..and an impressive package."

"DONNA!!" I hissed. "I can't believe you!!"

"Oh please. Like you haven't noticed." She said dryly.

"Of course I have, but, but, I've never heard you say things like that!"

"Would you rather I use the term 'huge cock'? Is that better? Come on, Jackie, you know you just want to chain him up in Eric's basement. Don't you?"

"No!" I said, shocked and amused by her sudden slutty comments. "Well, maybe!" Donna just grinned at me and we both started to laugh, our shoulders shaking from trying to contain ourselves.

"Sorry," She whispered, catching her breath. "I'm just horny too, that's all."

"That's okay, Donna. I needed to laugh." I said.

"I can hardly wait till Eric and I go out tonight. Hey, that gives me an idea."

"Oh yeah? What's your bright idea?"

Donna leaned in closer. "If you want, I can make sure you have the Foreman's basement all to yourself this weekend."

"Really?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yeah, Eric and me are going off for a weekend, just him and me. I know Kitty and Red are doing something of their own, and Hyde and Kelso always find ways to amuse themselves. That leaves you and Fez to do a little.. house-sitting. What do you think?"

I looked back at my object of desire again. "I would love to have another chance alone with him." I said finally.

"Great. I'll tell Eric tonight."

"Wait a second, how much are you gonna tell him?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, Jackie. He won't know anything he doesn't have to. Like I said, I'll just say you're house-sitting."

"Donna, I love how your mind works," I said appreciatively.

"Thank you." She smiled at me before returning her attention to the lecture. I couldn't concentrate. Oh, my god. My excitement was bubbling over inside. All I could do is think about this weekend. I kept my gaze squarely fixed on Fez and smiled lasciviously, nibbling on the eraser head of my pencil..

On Saturday, 2 days later, I was looking around in Veronica’s Secret in the same mall as the gross cheese shop I’d been working at. I’d just got my paycheck yesterday, so of course I wanted to spend it as soon as possible. The excitement I felt over this weekend had turned to an all out burning. So many things to think about, I perused, browsing through the racks of lacy sweet nothings. I sighed to myself. So many men in my life, but right now there’s only one that I even give a shit about anymore. Fucking Michael, I thought hotly. I can’t believe he did that to me! He was screwing that whore Laurie, when all the time he was lying to my face! The whole time! He never loved me. He just loves himself!

“The nerve of him!” I hissed through my perfect teeth, roughly shoving aside a batch of bras. That whole time I could have had Steven or anyone else I deemed worthy of my presence. And I suppressed it, for what? Nothing but confusion and heartbreak, that’s what. Fez is right, I thought. Michael completely took advantage of my trust. Bastard.

Steven is no better, I mentally ranted. All of that buildup on our one lone date, but none of the release! So afraid of his own shadow, I thought as I began looking at the corsets worn by the bland faced mannequins. So scared to feel anything. I know he wants me. It’s so totally obvious. But he’ll never admit it, even to himself, because that means he’ll have to own up to the fact that he has feelings. In the meantime, he’s content to lead me on with his games. Same goes for anyone else who comes into his life. I pity him, I thought sourly. He’s good for a laugh right now, but not much else.

As the anger coursed it’s way through me, I laid eyes upon the most beautiful outfit. It was a simple black vinyl corset, with a silvery zipper leading all the way down to the ultimate goal, silky fishnet stockings, and a stunning pair of thigh high leather boots with thick 3-inch heels.

“Wow,” I breathed. “Would I look good in that!” I didn’t even notice the sales woman creep up behind me.

“It’s a lovely ensemble, isn’t it?” She asked, a faint accent of French in her voice. . Startled, I looked around to find her standing there, a knowing smile on her lips. “It would fit you perfectly.”

“Really? You think so?” I asked tentatively. The woman chuckled softly. “Of course, my dear. I know my products, and I like to think I know my customers as well.”

“Well, I’m not exactly a customer,” I said nervously. “I was just browsing, that’s all.”

The woman’s chuckle turned to a full-bodied laugh. “Darling, if I had a dime for every time someone gave me that excuse, I would never have to work again. I would have my own house on the Riviera. But that is another tale. The point is, you are in search of something.” She said pointedly. “And this outfit will fulfill that need.”

I looked at the corset again. So sleek and tight. My mind flashed back to what Donna had said to me in class: “Come on, Jackie, you know you just want to chain him up in Eric’s basement, don’t you?” I did. The thought of being in total control like that was so tempting. I wonder if Fez would actually appreciate someone dressed as a real whore. I bit my lip and thought about it for a few seconds before making a decision.

“Okay, I’ll take it.” I said happily. The saleswoman smiled and nodded. She had her assistant take the outfit straight from the mannequin and into the box to take home. I was kind of shocked when she announced the total price, but it didn’t matter to me. So what if it’s pretty much my entire paycheck? I’ll make more…and the rewards will be so worth the money.

“Do put it to some good use, eh, Cherie?” The woman quipped, winking at me. I grinned and winked back at her. “Don’t worry, ma’am. I definitely will.”

I practically floated out of the store with my new treasure in hand. I strolled through the glass door exit and stood outside the mall waiting for the shuttle to take me to the Foreman’s. Donna had called to tell me Fez would arrive at his usual time, thinking everyone would be there like always. This would be a total surprise to him.

I wonder if I’ll beat him there, or if he’ll be waiting for me.

Later…

I swung the basement door open, relieved to find out I was still alone. Hastily I shut the door behind me and began to change. I found a pleasant surprise when I opened the box. That nice sales lady had included a couple of free gifts: a large feather, a simple black bullwhip, and most helpful of all, a single pair of stainless steel handcuffs, complete with a key.

I smirked and laughed lustily to myself, stroking the whip’s handle the way I dreamed of stroking Fez. I put it down and undressed, thinking how long it would take exactly before I was undressed again. What a perfectly delicious thought.

The corset was a little tighter than I expected, but that was ok. I took a look at myself in the dirty rusted basement mirror and couldn’t help but to stare in awe. It made me as streamlined as an hourglass, with all the right curves in all the right places. My cleavage nearly spilled out from over the bodice. Truly for the first time in my life, I looked sexy as hell, and I knew it. Sure, I always acted cocky and self assured, snotty even. It’s always just been an act put up in front of my insecurities. A sense of dominance washed over me. I looked myself in my heavily black lined eyes and truly felt like a woman.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“ ‘ello? Who is in there?” Fez called out. I saw him trying to peek through the shades. I smiled and ignored my pounding heart as I strutted to the door, being careful not to trip over my own boots.

“I hear somebody!” He added, his voice muffled by the windowpane. I took a deep breath and opened the door to Fez as his brown eyes widened so they nearly popped out of his head.

“Hello, Fez. Come in.” I said in my deepest, sexiest tone of voice.

“Jackie?” He uttered. “Where – where is everyone?”

“They’re all out for the weekend, so Eric and Donna asked you and I to housesit for them. Didn’t anyone tell you?” I watched as he squirmed and fought to find the right words. “No, I only knew about Donna and Eric going away to..” He swallowed nervously and attempted to use humor to lighten up the situation. “To make sweet love.”

I perched on the edge of the couch and looked him over. “Fez, be a dear and lock that door, would you?” Oh, this was going to be great fun, I thought eagerly.

“What? Oh, oh, okay, sure. Whatever you say, Jackie.” He leaned over and clicked the deadbolt into place. As he did so, I watched him and gave him the once over. He was dressed casually today, just a white t-shirt and some form-fitting blue jeans, a refreshing change from the bellbottoms and lapel shirts he usually wears. Then again, anything Fez wears seems to make him look hot. He noticed my staring at him, but said nothing. Instead Fez made his way to his favorite chair and sat down gingerly, trying to conceal his obvious arousal.

“So, what is going on with you?” He said nonchalantly, an uneasy grin plastered upon his beautifully shaped face. I smirked at him.

“What do you think?” I replied. Poor Fez was too taken aback to answer right away.

“Oh, don’t worry, Fez, dear. You don’t have to answer me now. In fact, we’ve got all weekend to make up for lost time.” I purred in a way that was impossible for him not to catch my double meaning.

The uneasy grin changed into a serious pensive stare that I had never seen him use before. He’d always been so goofy and lighthearted as long as I’d known him, but now his demeanor had changed completely. His eyes roamed over me thoroughly for the first time since I’d opened the door to him. I could almost feel them caressing the outlines of my body, which trembled in response.

“All right, Jackie, what is going on here?” Fez asked, not a trace of humor or irony to be found in his voice. A faint smile crossed his lips. “You are trying to tell me something, no?”

“Mmm, you catch on quickly, Fez. That’s good. It means you’re a quick learner, too.”

“So what does this mean, then? Did that night dancing together mean as much to you as it did to me?”

I nodded and left the couch and walked to where he sat in anticipation. “It did. It means that I want you, Fez. I want you bad, and I want you now. And I know for a fact that you want me right back.”