Out Of My System Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had enough of his relentless teasing and told him so by grabbing his cock at the root and shoving it inside my pussy. His immense size made me ache a little more than usual, and it caught me off guard. But I recovered quickly and gave him a cold stare. “Fuck me this way, Fez.” I hissed. “Hard. Do it now.”

Fez happily obliged, driving himself inside me to the hilt as promised. The both of us cried out at the new sensation, immediately finding our personal rhythm. And he delivered what he said he would, hitting my sweet spot over and over again. I never dreamed anything could feel so fucking good, and I’ll bet no matter how many women he’s really been with, he felt the same way. His beautiful face was contorted with the ecstasy of pounding into me. I grabbed his head and pulled him to me for another long, hard, tongue lashing kiss. His pace grew increasingly faster, and I tried hard to match him.

“Jackie…I can’t hold out much longer…” Fez panted, his gorgeous chest heaving and glistening with sweat. I smiled at him.

“Then don’t.” I said simply. That was all it took. Fez grabbed my hips and grinded me against his cock, still positioned on my g spot, and began thrusting wildly.

“Oooh, Fez, yes, fuck me, yes, c’mon, harder baby…” I begged as he indulged my request, every sinewy muscle on his body sweating, straining, and working itself madly to achieve ultimate satisfaction.

“Jackie, oh, my Jackie, so hot, and so wet…oh god..” He moaned something in his native language, softly at first, then louder until he was alternately praying and moaning my name. I closed my eyes and thrust my hips, clenching my inner muscles around his shaft. That drove him over the edge.

“JACKIE!!” Fez screamed, and then screamed again. I felt him fill me with one last rough thrust that just barely brushed my clit, but it worked. I cried his own name and shrieked in joy as I finally came, soaking him in my juices. Patiently he kept thrusting, letting me ride out my orgasm in peace. Or maybe he just loved the sound of my voice screaming his name. At last the spasms slowed to a stop. I collapsed against the couch, Fez collapsing onto me, resting his head on my stomach to catch his breath. He was still hard inside me.

We were silent for at least five minutes. Neither of us could muster the strength to speak. Fez was the first one to find his voice again. He kissed my inner thigh and looked up at me dazedly.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” He asked. I beamed down at him and caressed the side of his face. “You were incredible. I’ve never experienced anything like how you made me feel just now. Fez, how did you learn to do those things?” I queried. Fez grinned, blushing slightly as he raised himself up to join me on the couch.

“I have had…many girlfriends back home. One by one, they basically taught me everything about how to please a woman.” He explained. “I have not been truthful to you all about the life I had in my native country.”

“I knew it!” I said triumphantly. “I knew you were so much more experienced than you let on.” Fez grinned sheepishly. “Yes, well, I was new here, and I was so intimidated by everything and everyone. I didn’t want everyone thinking I was some kind of gigolo, so I kept my past encounters to myself.”

“Oh, Fez, no one would have thought that.” I assured him, laying my head on his still damp chest. “If anything, you would have instantly been the most popular guy in school.”

“Ah, only for my sexual life, nothing more. No one would care to see past that. It pleases me greatly though, Jackie, to know that you do.” Fez smiled down at me, and I smiled right back at him. He leaned over and softly kissed my lips. I sighed happily and looked around.

“You know, there’s more to this place than just the basement, Fez. What do you say we go and ‘housesit’ the rest of the house? I think we’d be more comfortable.” I offered.

Fez looked at me with amusement. “Are you suggesting we christen the rest of the Foreman home?”

I giggled. “Sure, if you’re up for it. Come on!” I got up to retrieve my bra and panties, and his boxers. I left the corset and whip lying on the basement floor. Fez followed close behind me. “Do you not want to bring your special outfit?” He asked. I shook my head and reached for the door leading into the kitchen. “No, I don’t think I’ll need that anymore. I’ve got that out of my system now, and all thanks to you, Fez.” I smiled warmly at him. “You’re a true friend to me.”

Color flushed Fez’ face as he grinned coyly at me. “How you say, friends with benefits?” I grinned back as I swung the door and stepped through. “Definitely.”

End of Part One