Out Of Peoria Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gong sounded, and Alicia and I changed roles, but now a difference. Alicia straddled the cane chair and lowered herself onto the cock I had just stiffened up. A perfect union! Alicia had motioned me to help ease our Guest’s cock into her and thereafter, kneeling still on my cushion I fondled our Guest’s balls and ball-bag as she rose and fell on him, her feet planted on the floor and her hands on the Guest’s shoulders. Alicia was obviously very practiced at this, and she really did not need assistance from me. But the problem for a girl in this position is that once her juices are flowing copiously, it is not easy to feel the tip of the cock. My job was to ensure that the cock did not accidentally slip out of Alicia’s cunt on the upstroke.

Alicia managed her task with ease and with the customary brushed kisses, we moved on to the second Guest of our round. Nr 1, the macho who seemed to feel the need to be stimulated more than all the others. This time Alicia performed oral and I would have to do the fucking! Cogniscent of what Jane had told me as to why guys tended to come in me rather than in her (or in girls with more ‘usage’, shall we say), I encouraged our Guest as much as I could to stimulate me very thoroughly. However, I was not very successful perhaps because he thought this would make Alicia suck him harder than he wanted to be sucked. Here, I was thinking ahead and that dope of a Guest was not. So it was with a premonition that I embarked on my turn. At the gong I delayed as long as I dared and slid onto his cock as slowly as I could. Warily I began a slow up and down motion. A tension in the Guest’s body presaged trouble, and so it was. Short of remaining perfectly still for my entire five minutes, there was nothing I could do. I managed about ten strokes up and down, but on the eleventh downstroke came that familiar warm feeling of a guy shooting his load inside you. And if I am any judge, quite a load it was!

Mind you, you would never have guessed this from our Guest’s demeanor. He hid his orgasm with aplomb and it occurred to me to just keep on going and hope that somehow the guy would keep it up enough for me to sit out my stint as it were and that no-one would notice. Alicia, who knew exactly what had happened, helped as much as she could, squeezing his balls and massaging the lower shaft of his cock on the upstroke. And I kept the upstroke very short so that a less than erect dick would not come out and squeezed as hard as I could with my cunt walls.

But it was all to no avail. Our Guest had misjudged and his cock just collapsed on him. He, I and Alicia, were the first to leave the circle! We led our Guest to a far corner where he sat in an overstuffed chair with his legs apart and his limp cock dangling. We began to stroke him and work on his cock trying to re-establish his erection. In the meantime, his chair remained vacant and the circle consisted of 5 Guests rather than 6.

And so the “Game” continued. The gong sounded and one of each pair of girls mounted her Guest and sat on his cock fucking him as before while the other ‘helped’. The gong sounded again, and the two girls switched. On the next sounding of the gong, the pairs advanced to the next Guest. And so the clock wound on! In the meantime, Alicia and I worked on Guest Nr 1’s cock. Again, Alicia, having ‘been there’ many times, led the way and discouraged the vigorous stimulation I had instinctively thought would work best. I learned that the best way to revitalized a collapsed cock was via a very gentle approach, stepping up the pace slowly and incrementally. Forcing the pace just did not work. There was a natural order to these things. Once this was established we made steady progress and in an amazingly short time had his cock nicely erect. Since the circle was on vaginal stimulation only however, a complete erection was necessary so we continued to work him until we were satisfied that his cock was stiff enough to enter a cunt without collapsing.

Our Guest was nicely erect and, on Jane’s nod, we re-joined the circle, as it happened just as the second of the Guests finally lost his control. This was Guest Nr. 3, a strapping younger gentleman with a fine body who had seemed always to be in complete control. His orgasm, too, came unannounced and without any obvious reaction, either from him or from the girl who had been straddling him, as it turned out Lynda!

From that point on things turned practically into an avalanche. One after another the Guests shot their loads and the empty chairs proliferated. Soon only two chairs were occupied, and since Nr 1 had already come, we had our first “Grandmaster”. This turned out to be Guest Nr 6, our original! Balding, and paunchy he may have been, but he had nevertheless outlasted all the others, and was about to gain his reward.

To my great embarrassment (though why, I do not know, it should have been a compliment), when Jane asked him to chose his partner, he nodded at me! He lay prone on the plinth and, cautiously, I climbed up on top of him and guided his cock into my cunt. Alicia straddled his face and rubbed her pussy lips up and down over his willing tongue. As I learned later, the rules were that time spent by girls on the plinth was deducted from time penalties, so I could now redeem myself by keeping Nr 6 going as long as possible.

Somewhat to my surprise, I found this particular “Game” to be extremely stimulating. There was something in me that responded to the ‘silence, no reaction’ rule. Perhaps it was my upbringing coming to the fore, perhaps the rather crude, loud manner my ex- had laid into me, grunting his way to orgasm while I lay there wishing I were somewhere else. It fascinated me that the Guests, though obviously highly aroused and stimulated, showed their involvement and enjoyment via eye contact alone. To me this was erotic and arousing, in sharp contrast to the animal-like grunts my ex- was prone to, which I had found vulgar and which turned me off. Highly aroused, I was by now very wet so the level of stimulation as my cunt slid up and down on cock Nr. 6 was lowered and I felt confident I could keep him going for as long as I wanted.

While a “Grandmaster” was being serviced, the rules called for all other Guests to return to their chairs and for the girls to stimulate them orally, but now with a different incentive. A girl who brought her Guest to orgasm during Grandmaster servicing received bonus time and since the sight of Alicia and I performing on Nr. 6 cannot have been other than arousing, they had a field day! I was thoroughly enjoying myself, and switched between up and down, and rocking motions which kept my Guest’s cock very much alive, but did not boil him over. Also, his oral ministrations to Alicia’s cunt were a distraction. He focused on her rather than on himself. It was a pleasure and minor triumph to note that, whereas our Guest was still in control of himself, the other Guests, subject to massive and unrelenting oral stimulation, were struggling to hold off their second orgasms. I resolved to keep my guest erect until all of the others succumbed.

I almost made it! I probably could have made it, but I was so excited I began to approach orgasm myself. My body began to shake and I began to focus on myself and this was not lost on my Guest. Again, that familiar warmness as a man’s cum flooded up into me. He was spent. And though his cock remained erect for quite some time, having survived several hours of stimulation, eventually it petered out. He was done. But not before four of the five Guests who had been watching the action had come before him. By the time my Guest had succumbed, only one chair was still ‘operative’. In total, four Guests had celebrated their second orgasms before Nr 6 was done with his first. One thing about the male orgasm, it cannot be faked. No semen, no orgasm! As I looked around, semen was strewn all over the place. On the girls’ faces, in their hair, on their costumes, everywhere.

At this point, Jane called a halt. Round 1 was over. All the guests had come once, and four had come twice. It was time for a pause in the action. Warm cloths appeared, champagne, newly chilled, was distributed, brief kisses were exchanged, organs were fondled, cocks that had appeared stone dead began again to come to life. It was time for Round 2.

Round 2 turned out to be a ‘train’. The floor was cleared and strewn with six lambswool mats. On each a girl lay prone, making a circle. The other six girls made up a second circle, kneeling in attendance. The Guests took their assigned places in the train so that each cock entered the mouth of one girl, whilst each tongue stimulated the cunt of the next girl in the train. Action followed the sounding of the gong. Six cocks were sucked, six vulvas orally explored. Timed by Jane, a further sounding of the gong moved the train along. Now the Guest’s cock entered the cunt he had been stimulating. Sucking gave way to fucking. And so the train continued on its way.

The rules of the train were simple. A Guest whose cock was unresponsive to oral stimulation to the point it was not sufficiently erect to fuck was orally stimulated by the girl in attendance. Naturally, time was deducted each time this occurred. A Guest who still required such stimulation after one complete round of the train was eliminated and required to leave the party. A Guest who orgasmed was removed from the train and led to the far reaches of the room, where he enjoyed the ministrations of the corresponding ‘attendee’, who applied her best art to breathing new life into his cock. The train continued until all but one of the Guests had orgasmed (or been eliminated).

As an attendee, the train for me was a visual embodiment of unabashed sexual abandonment. Several of the Guests were obviously struggling, hardly surprising given that the orgy was by now well into its third hour. However, none was eliminated and after two rounds only one had succumbed. On the third round, two Guests ejaculated, and on the fourth two more. On round four, a new “Grandmaster” emerged, and it was no surprise to me that this was our old friend Nr 6! That man had stamina!!

This time though, he did not choose me, but instead a slight girl whose trade name was “Will ‘o the Wisp”, an appropriate name because she looked so fragile that a ‘wisp’ could blow her away. She had small breasts with prominent nipples and, as was immediately apparent, sexually she was anything other than fragile. She fucked Nr 6 on the plinth so ferociously that he came within minutes! Quite a sight it was and so are the mighty fallen! This time around, Nr 6 came before any of the other Guests in the circle, so the Round ended evenly, with all Guests in a position to be the next Grandmaster.

Onto Round 3 and the ‘inverse train’. This time, the Guests lay on the lambswool mats and the roles were reversed. The girls would suck the Guests cocks and ‘face-sit’ the previous Guest in the chain. At the gong, she would then fuck the cock she had just been sucking. And so on around the train. As before, attendees (the six girls who formed the original train) would minister to a cock insufficiently erect to fuck and any Guest who failed to get hard enough on the first round was eliminated. Again, and somewhat amazingly not a single Guest was eliminated, and the train went around twice before any of the Guests came. Next time round, also. It took six rounds of the inverse train to establish a new Grandmaster, and, guess who this was? Right again, Nr 6! What price a fine body in the face of stamina like this!

Third time around, Nr 6 picked Lynda, and she had a hell of a time getting him off. She tried everything, but no matter how she worked him, up and down, back to front or side to side, he kept it up. What for me had been a way of redeeming myself for an early blunder had now become a matter of challenge. By this time the girls were less concerned with maximizing their honoraria (all were already assured of a substantial sum), than with moving the proceedings to a conclusion. However, Nr 6 was not about to comply, not even when Sultana, Lynda’s partner, ground her cunt into his face to such an extent that he could hardly breathe.

The upside to this was that the other Guests, greatly aroused by the violence of Lynda and Sultana’s treatment of Nr 6 came rather readily --- on reflection it is not hard to understand that watching Nr 6 get shagged stupid, at least the way Lynda and Sultana were going about it, was more arousing than actually being shagged stupid oneself!

According to the rules, any Guest who came four times was automatically eliminated and suffice it to say that the conclusion of the evening was a room containing twelve girls and one single Guest, you guessed right again, Nr 6! Lynda had finally got him off, but that was only number 3. The fourth orgasm took the combined efforts of almost every girl in the room. We mounted him in pairs and fucked him as hard as we could. But after a while even the fittest of us, and I, the newbie, was clearly one of the least ‘fit’, could hardly keep going, Our chests heaving, we dismounted and gave way to the next pair. A fresh onslaught ensued, but when this too came to an end, there was this fat erect dick ready and waiting for the next.

Lynda got him eventually, but what a struggle! Those, however, were the rules and in the end I think Nr 6 got five hours of continual sex with a roomful of gorgeous women without paying anything more than the ‘cover’. As I had long since understood, the “Guests” we had been entertaining were not just ‘any guys’ but fairly well heeled, to put it mildly, so the ‘cover’ was not what you would call chump change. I’m sure “our guy” though -- since he was our first Guest and had chosen me when first he became “Grandmaster” I had come to feel a bit proprietary towards him --- went home feeling very ‘manly’!

When he left, finally, we girls got out of those damn costumes and chilled over a drink or two. One by one the non-residents disappeared into the changing room and emerged a while later to say quick goodbyes. By this time, Jane had worked out the accounting, and each girl was informed discretely of her share of the ‘take’. Not unnaturally, there was some discussion about this, but Jane was careful to ensure that no girl could compare her own take with that of any other girl, and the sums involved were so large that few were disposed to argue for too long. And after all, there was no sign that any of the girls had not enjoyed the evening. Quite the contrary. Although I had not orgasmed myself (I will admit to have been close a few times), several of the girls had orgasmed regularly. Some many more times than the Guests. If this was a job, it was not what you would call ‘hardship’! These were seasoned professionals, long adjusted to providing sex to strangers for money.

If you could do it, I thought to myself, what better way of earning a very respectable living. As ‘working girls’ go, these were very much the top of the crop. If not, then Jane would not have chosen them. It was as simple as that, and I even felt privileged to be counted amongst them and to have been able to ‘hold my own’ in such company, notwithstanding my lack of sexual experience. Again, I marveled at the transformation that had brought me from being a frustrated frumpy housewife in the mid-west to the epitome of a debauched ‘fallen woman’. Hell, I thought, if this was prostitution, it sure had its advantages!

When all the non-residents had left, Jane and Alicia prepared to descend to our quarters downstairs, but I hung back.

“What’s this?” Jane said, somewhat sharply.

“Oh Nothing,” I replied. “Lynda invited me to stay up here tonight. That ok?”

I well remember Jane’s reply. With a twinkle in her eye she said,

“It’s ok with me! I’m sure you’ve learned enough by now to make your own decisions!”

I suppose this should have sent a warning gong going in my head but at the time I did not even digest Jane’s words. I was thinking only of Lynda, and of that lithe body and gorgeous cunt and clit….!

12