All Comments on 'Out of the Darkness Ch. 02'

by south_beach_babe19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great Chapter you wrote about Ryan and Kristi. It was nice to see that she did live out one of her fantasies with her son. I enjoyed the way you describe the sex between the son and mother. Can hardly wait to see what you do with the next chapter.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Another hot tale!

The incestuous sex between mother and son was good stuff. The group sex was less so. I do hope you add more chapters and develop the improbable romance between the two of them, perhaps to the exclusion of all others. Her husband is away doing someone else anyway, right? Thanks for your submissions. You have a real talent for this type of tale.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
All about trust

Mom and son know each other for two decades, deep love and a close bond. I don't mind at all she fucked other guys. It's fantasy after all. Great writing -- my new favorite!

Somehow I get the feeling one of Ryan's female friends from the bar might be paying the two a visit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would kill those motherfuckers who in the right mind would let other fuck their mother, I certainly wont.

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
not bad

was good till he shared her with everyone at school lost me there never share mom nobody wore rubbers the one boy had sex with tons of girls probably wore nothing with them either good till that point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous