Out of the Frying Pan

Story Info
Geoff trades in one sister for the other.
6.7k words
4.59
59.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Sarah." I said as I strode through her office on my way to my own. Even as I passed her she was on her feet, note book in hand following me.

It was five past nine on Monday morning, and I had just returned this morning on an overnight flight from London and was dog tired. The meetings had gone on much longer than I had needed or anticipated but finally the matter was sorted and we could move on to the next phase.

I sat in the leather chair behind my desk and Sarah, my ever efficient Sarah, sat opposite me. "How was London?"

"It was hard work and I only just made my flight." I took a memory card from my briefcase and passed it over to her, "Could you transcribe this for me, I have a meeting with the Old Man in an hour. Then could you call Kate and let her know that I'll be home later on this morning, and could you arrange for some flowers to be delivered as soon as. I rang her from the airport to wish her a happy birthday but I need to be there."

A strange look crossed Sarah's face that I didn't understand. She stood to leave a little more quickly than normal.

"Sarah."

"Yes Sir."

"Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing Sir, I'm fine." She left to put the memory card through the 'voice to text' transcription thing on her computer. I looked through the glass partition at her going about her work and, just to prove that I'm not an insensitive slob, I noticed something about her demeanor that wasn't right.

Sarah was always so bright and chatty, especially on Monday mornings, regaling me with tales of her weekend, usually of her looking after her mother and the things the she, the mother, had managed to get up to in her slightly dotty state. I enjoyed these chats because they made me realize that there were some 'normal' people working in this corporate production line.

I noticed, not for the first time, that she, as she walked back into my office with the completed transcriptions, was an extremely attractive young woman and the thought crossed my mind that nowhere in her Monday morning chats was there ever any mention of her having been on a date. Given her looks and personality I thought that odd.

"The flowers are on there way Sir. Is there anything else?"

"You can tell me what the matter is for starters."

"It can wait, you look so tired. Why don't you postpone the meeting with Sir Thomas and go home and get some sleep." She had walked around my desk and was gently massaging my shoulders. "You are far too tense to be going upstairs just now." She reached over to my phone and dialed Sir Thomas' PA. "Jane, would it be at all possible to reschedule this mornings meeting, Geoff is just about dead on his feet and needs the rest. I'll send up the transcripts and Sir Thomas can read them before the meeting. When would be a convenient time? At three, yes he'll be there, thank you."

Sarah then dialed my home number. "Kate? Hi, it's Sarah. I just called to say that I'm bringing Geoff home, he's really tired and needs some sleep before his meeting with Sir Thomas. Sure, I'll use his keys." She turned to me and caught me admiring her black stocking encased legs. "Kate has to go out for an hour or so but will be home as soon as she can. Come on, let's be getting you home."

The journey home in her little blue Mazda MX5 was quiet, neither of us saying much, me because I was tired, she because something was definitely bothering her but nothing I tried could get her to open up.

Sarah almost had to help me into the house. I leaned on her for support as she opened the front door and led me to the Master Bedroom. I pulled back the covers and started to get into bed clothes and all. "Oh no you don't, just stand there like a good boy while I undress you." There was nothing clinical about the way that she undressed me, it was an extension of the way we flirted at the office when no-one was around and several times she smacked my hand away from her enticing body. "Down boy or I'll have to shove you into a cold shower."

I eventually fell into bed and was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. My last conscious recollection was her lips on mine and her voice, so soft and sensuous, whispering to my face, "Sleep tight my Darling."

I woke at one o'clock to the smell of food and found Kate in the kitchen preparing lunch for us. "Sarah will be here at two to take you back to work." She said as she placed the plate in front of me. "Thank you for the flowers by the way, and this." She looked at her hand admiring the ring that I had bought her in London. Sarah must have gone through my bags and retrieved it.

We chatted about the events of the past week while I was away, she told me of her meetings with her friends and the lunches that they had and how she had spoken to Tom at Duntroon (Military Academy), he was doing really well, his grades were up across the board and he was chosen in the college tennis team, and he was seeing a new girl who sounded really nice, "oh, and by the way Mother called, she wants me to go out to visit her, I'll be leaving this afternoon and will be away for at least a week." This news came as something of a surprise because Kate was never that close to her mother.

Kate was the boss's daughter. Her mother was from a wealthy Pastoral family that owned a grazing property of some several hundred square Kilometres in Western New South Wales and had met and married Thomas Sinclair, the son and heir of a wealthy business family in corporate Sydney.

Kate never really understood the reason that her parents divorced, just that her mother had gone home to the family farm leaving her father to raise her as best he could, with the help of boarding school and Nannies. Neither of her parents would discuss the divorce and the animosity between her parents continued until this day, so it seemed strange that Kate should choose this time to visit her mother.

I showered and dressed for this afternoon's meeting and could hear Kate packing for her trip. The front door bell rang and I went to let Sarah in. "Is she still here?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing." There was something.

Kate came into the room and I picked up my briefcase and bent to kiss her good-bye. She turned at the last minute and I missed her lips, making contact instead with her cheek, strange.

The meeting with Sir Thomas was something of a non-event, nothing was discussed that wasn't covered in my report and I was soon back in my office. "Sarah, would you come into my office." As Sarah came in I told her to close the door, I didn't want to be disturbed. I diverted the phones so that we wouldn't be interrupted by calls. "Now, would you please tell me what is going on around here? You've been acting strangely all day and Kate, well my home coming wasn't exactly what you would call enthusiastically received."

Instead of answering me Sarah got up out of her chair and went to her desk. She took a large envelope from it and placed it on my desk in front of me. "I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to you."

I stared in dis-belief at the photographs spread out on the desk. The showed Kate in the presence of a man, and it was obvious from the photos that they were more than platonic friends, the most damning was of them in an underground car park, she with her hand on his exposed cock and he with one hand on her naked breast while the other was under her raised skirt and between her legs. I just couldn't believe it, but then. . . . .

Kate Sinclair was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she was what was known amongst my friends as DDG, drop dead gorgeous, and was the object of all of their sexual fantasies. For me she was the thing that was just beyond reach. I had no illusions as to the result of any attempt that I may make at getting a date with the DDG Kate Sinclair, so I just didn't bother trying.

Six months after she appeared in the same Business Management class she actually spoke to me, I couldn't believe it! "Geoff, I wonder if you could help me out with a problem."

"I-I-I'll t-t-t-ry." I stammered.

"My problem is that I simply cannot understand why you won't speak to me, why you have never tried for a date, don't you think that I'm attractive enough for you to make the effort?."

"That's the problem. You are too beautiful for me." I couldn't believe that I'd managed to get the words out without a stammer.

"But if you don't speak to me you'll never know the real me, the one behind the façade. I tell you what, There's a movie that I want to see on tonight, I want you to come with me, my treat, and if at the end of the evening you still don't want to speak to me I'll understand, actually I won't understand it at all, I'll just have to accept it." She spoke with that self confidence that stopped just short of conceit.

It was one of those scary movies, I forget which one, and she sat close to me, so, being a normal red blooded man I very casually rested my arm across her seat and, just as casually, allowed my hand to rest on her shoulder. She, with a contented sigh, snuggled against me and her hand, casually, dropped to my thigh, just short of the end of my growing cock.

Then came one of those cinematic moments, one of those moments as unexpected as it was scary. With a squeal, she cowered into me and her hand grasped my thigh so hard that it hurt, at a time when the head of my cock had reached her casually placed hand. She moved her hand further up my leg until she had covered it. "What have we got here, I wonder?"

There was no need for me to answer because he was doing the talking for me. "I'm a cock and I want to fuck you." He said. For the rest of the movie he was stroked and squeezed and enjoyed it so much that it was all that I could do to stop him from cumming in my pants. We had to sit for some time, until just about everyone else had gone and the cleaners had moved in before he had subsided enough for me to walk out of there.

As we walked to the car park she had her arm around me hugging me tighter than I had ever been hugged and I loved it, why, I asked myself, why had I not asked her out before this? We reached my car and she suddenly pushed me up against the door and kissed me with such force that I could hardly breathe, her tongue pushing against my lips until I allowed it to enter my mouth. Her hand found my cock and pulling down the zipper she grabbed him and began to savagely stroke him. Her other hand led mine under her top to her breast. I felt a nipple and realized for the first time that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Pulling her lovely mouth away from mine she said in a husky voice, "I want you to fuck me, here, now!"

"What? Here in this car park? Don't you at least want to get into the car?"

"No. I can't wait that long." She had lifted her skirt and, pulling her panties aside, was feeding him into her pussy. She pushed herself against me and I got the message that there was no stopping her so I began to push back. I came quickly but not, it seems, as quickly as she did. With a whimper and a shudder that ran though her whole body she experienced what I assumed to be, rightly as it turned out, an orgasm, seconds before mine.

"Now take me home."

"Yes Ma'am."

Kate lived in an apartment just off campus and as soon as we got through the door she attacked me again, the buttons on my shirt never stood a chance, pinging as they landed somewhere across the room. She didn't even bother to undo my trousers, she just dragged them over my hips and to the floor, taking my boxers with them. Her mouth enclosed me, my cock, surrounding it with her warmth and spit she moved her head back and forth until I could stand it no longer. "Mmmmmm," She said, pushing some escaped cum into her mouth with her fingers. "Now it's your turn." In a flash she was naked and spread-eagled on her bed. "Lick me, lick my pussy, lick my clit." She grabbed me and shoved my head between her legs, so I licked.

She must have loved it because before long her hips were shuddering and juices flowed from her pussy. "Come on lover, is he hard yet." He was so she led him into her once more. I pumped away for about five minutes before she stopped me. "Wait, I want it doggy style." With that she pushed me away and rolled over onto all fours. "Now give it to me hard." I gave it to her as hard as I dared, I didn't want to hurt her and after another five minutes she stopped me again.

"What is it this time?" She rolled over on to her back again and spread her legs wide for me and some time later, as she came, I could feel her finger nails scoring lines deep into the skin on my back. "Yes, yes, oh God yes!" Her back arched pushing her hips hard against me and forcing him deeper inside her until he came inside her. She sagged back onto the bed. "Oh God, you are so good." Her arms were around my necking drawing my mouth down to her hungry lips. "I want all of you, you are mine."

"What do you mean?" God I can ask some dumb questions at times.

"What I mean is that we are an item from this time on, I am yours and you are mine, I want to fuck you whenever possible and I expect you to be there whenever I need you."

And so it was, she would summons me to her apartment whenever she felt like it and I had to perform, not that I minded mind you, because of my raised status among the other guys in my classes, I was a hero to them I was the chosen one, it didn't matter that I had little say in any of this.

I was introduced to Thomas Sinclair, he hadn't yet received his knighthood, who took an immediate liking to me and invited me to join them on their yacht on the harbour the following Sunday. She was a magnificent 60 foot Hood design and the crew did all of the work, all that we had to do was sit in the salon and eat and drink. I soon got the urge to go up and help the crew, not that I knew anything about sailing, but I soon got the hang of it.

On the way back to Kate's apartment she was uncharacteristically subdued, "What's wrong, what have I done wrong?"

"I don't appreciate being ignored."

"I'm sorry, but I got the impression that I was I was supposed to make a good impression with your father. Going up and helping the crew has made a good impression, he's invited me to sail in the next Sydney to Hobart with him."

"I'm not having you sailing in that race, it's far too dangerous!" Then in almost a whisper she said what was really on her mind, "I don't want you away from me for that long."

Our wedding was held on Christmas Eve and we were on our honeymoon when the race was run so, of course, I was unable to participate, instead we spent Christmas in Spain and Italy, not that we saw all that much of either, spending most of our time making love. God this woman was insatiable.

After a month of this we returned home to set up home in the new house that we had been given by her father in Mosman, a short ferry ride from the office. Life was good for six months until Kate announced the impending arrival of Thomas, not that we knew he would be Thomas at the time. From that time on, especially after Tom was born, everything seemed to change, the sex that was so much a part of our previous life became almost non-existent. At dinner parties she would often get a little drunker than was proper and flirt with our male friends. They would laugh it off as Kate being Kate but they didn't see the hurt in my eyes as we drifted further apart, I think that if it hadn't been for Tom I would have left, that and the fact that I worked for Kate's father. I guess that I just didn't really want to try for another job. My self-confidence was at an all time low, I would often sit at my desk and think about the past and how my life had been controlled by Kate, and it depressed me even further.

Just when I was at my lowest my PA decided that she was too old to be working and retired. This was when Sarah came into my life. Sarah gave me confidence, Sarah gave me hope and Sarah gave me life again. I owe so much to Sarah and I don't show my appreciation. Note to self: Buy Sarah something really nice. Another note to self: "Say to Sarah: Thank you so much for putting up with me over the past three years, I really appreciate it."

"When were these taken?"

"While you were away. My brother came down from Brisbane and we took Mother to the 'Rockpool'. I saw Kate and this man sitting in the back corner and it was obvious from the way that they were behaving that they were more than 'just good friends'. I was so upset with the thought that she could be cheating on you behind your back that I hired an investigator to follow her. This is the result.

"What am I going to do?"

"You could divorce her."

"I was brought up to believe that marriage was forever, and the thought that she should be cheating on me is telling me that I'm a failure as a husband. I don't know that I want to face that."

"Listen to me Geoff, you are not a failure, not as a husband, not as a father, you are one of the most wonderful men that I have ever met." She put her arms around me and kissed me, and it wasn't a platonic kiss either. "If you want my advice you'll ring her mother and leave a message for her to call you the minute that she gets there. When she calls you can confront her with the evidence and see what she says.

I picked up the phone and asked 'Call Connect' to connect me with Kate's Grand Parents' property. After several minutes a voice came on line, Kate's mother, "Hi, It's Geoff Gilroy, Kate is on her way to see you, she said that you rang and asked her to come out, can you give her a message for me . . . ."

"What the hell are you babbling on about. I haven't spoken to that jumped up little bitch for years and as for asking her to come and see me, you've got to be joking!" The line was disconnected. "Her mother knows nothing about this, hasn't spoken to Kate for years." Sarah didn't seem all that surprised and I got the impression that She had known that this would happen. I was confused.

Sarah was not, she rang Jane, "Would you inform Sir Thomas that Geoff will be taking a couple of days off to get over his jetlag and that any enquiries should be sent to me, I will be would be working from home." That done she took me by the hand and led me out of the building. Oh she let go of my hand when we got outside the office door so that no-one would comment. For the second time today I found myself in her little Mazda. "I don't want to go home." I said in a small voice. "I don't think that I can face being in that house on my own."

"I know, that's why we're going to my place."

"Do you think that's right?"

"You better believe it." Sarah lived in one of those apartment buildings where you have a key card to get into the car park, a key card to get into the building and there are CCTV cameras everywhere, it must have cost a fortune. "Make yourself at home." She said when we got inside, "I'm just going to change."

I was just admiring the views when I heard her come back into the room. I was speechless. I know that I'd been admiring her looks at work and copping a sneaky look at her legs, and breasts, and face and arse, but none of that had prepared me for what stood in front of me. Kate was a DDG but Sarah had something that Kate never had, something much deeper than her looks, it was in her eyes and her smile, in the way that she walked toward me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. I'm confused again.

Kate kissed with a fierce passion that took your breath away, but Sarah's kiss was so gentle and yet conveyed a meaning so powerful, that she was in love with me. "How long has this been going on?"

"I've been in love with you since about a day after I started working with you. You seemed so vulnerable, so sad, that my heart went out to you. It's been a pleasure to be with you every day but also a painful experience having you so close but yet so far out of reach. I hated Kate because she had you and I didn't. I hate her even more for cheating on you but at the same time I thank her for giving me the opportunity to realize my dreams. Come here." I guess that I expected her to kiss me again but no, she took my face in her hands and began to massage it with her fingertips. She was so gentle that I could barely feel her, yet it sent tingles right through me. Slowly her fingers traced around my lips, the feeling much better than a passionate kiss, around my eyes, down my nose, my ears, round and round they went, slowly, softly, gently and with each feather touch I could feel my cares receding, drifting away, my eyes closed. After what seemed like hours I felt her lips on mine, again softly, gently, no pressure, no tongue but yet it felt so much better than anything that I had ever experienced.

12