Out of the Frying Pan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew her to me, not tightly, just closer, I could feel her warmth through the robe, thin silk robe, that she wore, and it felt so surreal but at the same time real. I just stood there allowing her fingers to work their magic on me, not wanting to make any move that would break the spell.

"Come." Her voice carried so much sensuality, so much feeling, that I had no option but to follow her into her bedroom.

Sarah turned to face me and slowly removed her robe, revealing the perfection of her body. If there were any blemishes on her skin I wasn't aware of them, if her breasts were less than perfect I wasn't aware of that either, to me she was perfection personified. I moved to take her in my arms. "Not yet, take off your clothes."

I took them off and she took each item from me and folded it or hung it as required, until I stood before her. "Let me look at you."

I should have felt uncomfortable under her gaze but didn't. It just seemed so right. So natural that I should be standing there in all of my naked glory, huh, allowing her eyes to drift over me.

She turned down the sheets and got into bed. Holding the sheets so that I could get in beside her. Before I had a chance to do anything she kissed me gently on the lips once more while her fingers resumed their gentle caressing of my face, my neck, my body and an eternity later my cock.

I have never experienced anything like this, I was so aroused by this that my skin trembled under her touch while at the same time I didn't even feel close to an orgasm. Two can play at this game. I reached for her face and began to stroke her gently as she had stroked me, moving around her lips, her eyes, her neck and down to her breasts. Her nipples hardened under my caress and her aureoles puffed up as my fingers traced a path around those magnificent orbs. Her breath shortened and her body began to tremble as my hand moved slowly down her body. Her legs parted to allow me access to her pussy but my fingers stayed outside, instead softly tracing around it, around her clit, around her puckered hole for several minutes before pushing into her, slowly, just inside her body, slowly moving in a circular motion inside her body. At the same Sarah's fingers were moving around my cock, my balls, my God when she touched my balls I thought I would lose all self control, nothing was out of bounds, I have never experienced this before. She applied a slight tugging pressure on my cock and led it to that place between her legs that was paradise to cocks, positioning the head at the entrance to her pussy, she pushed her hips forward so that he slid slowly inside. Rolling on top of me she began to move her hips in a way that applied so much sensation to my cock that he couldn't help himself, wave after wave of cum flooded her pussy as she too climaxed. The journey was long and the destination quick but it was the best fuck, no that's not the right word, it was the best loving that I have ever had, ever.

"What have we just done?"

"I don't know about you but I have just made love to the man that I'm desperately in love with. It has nothing to do with sex or lust, I can get that anywhere, this is pure unadulterated love, and I hope that you will eventually feel the same way about me. Now what I propose is that we should go to sleep, I want to feel what it's like to actually sleep with your arms around me. Believe me I've dreamt of this moment for years, now I want to feel it." She turned her back to me and snuggled back into me. I put my arm around her, taking care to leave my hand near, but not on, her breast. "You can hold it, it doesn't bite."

"I'm feeling that if I do we won't get to sleep." She took my hand and placed it over her breast, making sure that my fingers were nowhere near her nipples.

"But that's not what I meant. We have just made love, spectacular love and I'm still a married man."

"Listen to me, what we have done is to allow our feelings, our true feelings, for each other to surface. You don't honestly think that I didn't know when you looked at me, when you looked at my legs, my breasts, I knew all right and I loved that you did it, I loved the feeling I got when I realized that you found me attractive. Oh I knew that it was virtually impossible for us to ever get together unless something happened to Kate. Don't you think that my heart didn't skip a beat when I saw her with that guy in the restaurant. Here was my big chance to get her out of your life and get you into mine. Geoffrey Gilroy I want you more than I've ever wanted anything, more than life itself because without you life is meaningless. Now let's get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us."

"Why, what are doing tomorrow?"

"We my Darling, are going to fuck all day."

Sometime during the night I woke with this feeling of impending doom. I had just spent the past twenty years in the clutches of one woman who had used sex to entrap me and now I find myself falling for the same trick again. Sometime later I woke again with a different feeling. This was the same but different. Sarah was using sex to get me into her clutches just as Kate had done. The difference, once I had analysed it, was that with Kate it was about nothing other than sex, the sex was great and up until her pregnancy, it satisfied her, but after that I didn't satisfy her so she sought out someone who could. I don't even know if this was the first, it probably wasn't. But with Sarah it is different. With Sarah love is the most important thing and sex is just a physical way of expressing that love, along with touching and the way we look at each other, the way we talk to each other. It all had a naturalness, a simplicity about it, a predestination. It just was, and with that revelation I drifted off to sleep, but not before giving one of Sarah's magnificent breasts a quick squeeze.

I woke to the gentle touch of Sarah. The day had begun with love making and, with the odd short pause for sustenance, continued with love making all day. I know that I'm continually comparing Sarah with Kate, but the comparison is there, on the one day when Kate and I made love all day I was so totally knackered at the end of it I could hardly move, but with Sarah the love making was the same as yesterday, slow, gentle and sensual. We probably only climaxed a few times in the entire day, but the journey to that climax was so great that the climax was almost an anti-climax.

Inevitably we had to go back to work. I had only been at my desk for half an hour when Sarah took a call from above. "Geoff, Sir Thomas wants to see you, now."

Jane announced my arrival and ushered me into the inner sanctum. "Sit down my boy." I sat. "How are things on the home front?"

"Not so good. Kate has left me."

"I know. She rang me with the news a couple of days ago. She intends to file for divorce and asked that I should sound you out to gauge your feelings about it. How do you feel?"

"I realize that there is nothing that I can do to stop it but I must admit to feeling somewhat betrayed by her. Having said that I have no hard feelings towards her."

"I told her as much. Let me tell you a little about our Kate. As you are aware her mother left me when Kate was very young. I was devastated by this and vowed to have nothing more to do with women. She left with a man who wasn't kind to her, he beat her quite badly and she made an attempt at reconciliation but I had hardened my heart to her and refused. I'm not proud about that, but that's how I felt at the time. She eventually went back to live with her parents and I lost interest in her. Kate takes after her mother. I could see mother in her, the way she went after you, her mother did the same to me, and the way that as she lost interest in you she had to flirt with other men just to prove that she could still be attractive to men. Just like her mother she always had to be in control and just like her mother she attracted the wrong man and found herself in a situation that she couldn't control."

"You seem to know a lot about her and what she has been doing. How could I not know, she lived with me up until she persuaded me to get her an apartment for herself and don't thin k that I didn't know the reason why. She had a reputation for being a flirt and that's as far as it went with her university friends, but she would go to bars to pick up men. When she decided that she needed some respectability she chose you. I knew then that it wouldn't last and wondered how long it would take for you to wake up to what was happening."

"I thought about divorce but was scared. I was scared to place you in the position of having to choose between me and your own daughter, and I wasn't confident that you'd choose me."

"I understand. After Kate's mother left I didn't look at another woman for many years, then, I fell in love with a beautiful woman and I thought that, at last, I had found someone who would give me the happiness that I craved. But it didn't last, oh she didn't leave me in that sense, she died in childbirth and, because we hadn't married I had no real legal claim on her baby, our baby. It was thought best that she be raised by her maternal grand-parents. I kept in touch with them and when she was old enough I offered her work with this company."

"I didn't know any of this." My mind was racing, who was Sir Thomas' daughter?'

"She's everything that Kate wasn't, she's smart, considerate, I think that she's beautiful but she denies that, and most of all she's capable of love. She now knows that I'm her father and loves me regardless of the fact that I abandoned her. She understands and forgives. I think that it's about time that I introduced you to my other daughter." He pressed the intercom button, the door opened and in walked, Sarah, beautiful lovely sexy gorgeous Sarah. She came into my arms and kissed me.

"I've known for some time how Sarah has felt about you just as I've known for some time about Kate cheating on you. I also knew that if I pushed the point with Kate she'd cause all sorts of expensive problems, so I let nature take its course. Some people will say that I'm punishing my wife through Kate and they might just be right, but yesterday I instructed my lawyer to draw up a new will that effectively cuts her out of it entirely. I'm leaving you two everything, the company will be yours Geoff and the money will be split between you along with my house and all the contents."

Wow! This is a real head-spin. Thoughts galloped through my mind at high speed, and the one recurring thought was that I was jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, trading one daughter for another, one set of problems for another, and being manipulated by this family into the bargain. What was I to do, I loved this job, I love Sarah, but what if she turns out just like Kate did, what if she tires of me and starts sleeping around.

Sarah saw the expression on my face and knew instantly what I was thinking. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me and her love for me flowed from her lips to mine then her fingers began to track around my face as they had on that first day. "My Darling, listen to me," her voice was so soft that her father could not hear a word of what she was saying, "There is absolutely no similarity between my half sister and myself, she was selfish when it came to men, taking what they were prepared to give and giving only enough to keep them interested. I, on the other hand, know what I can give the man I love, and that is everything. What I have is yours, my love is for you alone, my body is yours and I give it to you willingly, this is my promise to you. The day that your divorce is final I will marry you and until then I will be your wife in all other things." She kissed the tears from my eyes. "Father, do you mind if we have the rest of the day off. I want to show this man that I am serious in what I've just said and if we stay here any longer I'll throw him onto your desk and make mad passionate love to him."

"We can't have that can we. Go, with my blessing. He clasped my hand and shook it, something I recalled he didn't do when I announced my intention to marry Kate. Sarah kissed him and we went to my office to tidy up a few things before going home.

We called into my place to pick up a few essentials, shaving gear, jocks and socks, that sort of stuff and it was while we were there that I noticed that Kate had been in and taken most of her clothes and trinkets, if you call diamonds trinkets. I rang a locksmith to have the locks changed and a security firm to upgrade the system before shoving my things into a sports bag and leaving with Sarah.

We dumped my gear and went out to a restaurant for our first meal as 'husband and wife'. It was great, the food spectacular, the service excellent but neither of us had our mind totally on the meal, we couldn't wait to get home. It turned into the best night of my life because when we got home Sarah showed me another facet of her love making repertoire. This time it was fire and passion but with a difference, it re-emphasised the difference between lust and love. Her hand held my face to hers while her tongue played tonsil hockey with mine, her body pressed against mine and her legs were around me drawing me into her with a power that took my breath away.

I fed my cock into her waiting body and began to thrust into her, matching her passion with my own while at the same time matching her love with my own. Our climax came with a rush and we lay panting in each other's arms. "Wow! That was great, but don't expect it like that every time."

"My Darling, we will each know instinctively what the other wants and our lovemaking will be perfect for the occasion."

"You know, I believe you're right."

I know that I've jumped out of the frying pan but what I've jumped into definitely isn't the fire.

12