All Comments on 'Out of the Frying Pan'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wishing..

Being married to such a lady as Kate, I am still looking for my out and my Sarah.. Thanks for the story of Hope..

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Good

This was a good story, but could use some work. An editor would help in some places. Dialogue, for example. I think it's the hardest thing to write, and an editor would be very helpful. Some of it is choppy, some is clunky, and in the exchange between Geoff and Thomas, there are big paragraphs but no indication of who is talking, or what they're thinking/feeling. That would give the story some depth, I think. And Geoff seems kind of weak, even by his own admission. I'd like to see something where he stands up for himself. He could tell of Kate, for example. Or simply take some time to think; he seems easily led.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed this story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I am only sorry that there was not more of it. Thank you for a really fine tale.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Fun Tale

But I should that the father would worry about the submissiveness of this man. After all he is leaving the company to------ Oh I see, the daughter, Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

a family of sluts all of them

xiluaxiluaover 8 years ago
Good, but...

What a wuss. Why do I seem to read about British men being constantly portrayed as weak characters. This must be part of the emasculation of men in today's atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

glad his soon to be ex wife gets nothing at all for being such a whore and he and his new wife will get every thing....just proves the old adage....CHEATS NEVER PROSPER

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Not quite finished.

There should be an awesome confrontation when Kate finds out she has been disinherited and that Sarah is her sister who will get everything. What will young Tom think about all of this?

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Story needs to be a bit longer, but I like it a lot. AAAAA++++

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

The whole face finger nonsense was ridiculous. All I could imagine was someone pretending their fingers were spiders running up and down someone's face.

What's funny is the author absolutely believes that imagery is somehow erotic....

This is one of those times when showing but not telling is an epic fail. Can you imagine? You get a gorgeous person in your bed and they treat your face like a typing lesson. Lol.

Jesus christ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...