Out on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

It was a good thing that Bob wasn't home, because the screams his wife let out - the first when I plunged deep into her as we landed on the couch, and the second time a minute later when she came while writhing under me with face strained and eyes bulging, would have surely gotten his attention.

"That was damn good," Peg informed me as we put ourselves together in the kitchen, adding, "Son."

"I can see where Tammy gets her enthusiasm from," I noted with a chuckle. "What brought that on, Peg?"

"I've thought about it from time to time over the years," Peg admitted. "Damn! I wish I had beat feet over here long before Tammy snagged you. Hearing her talk about you all those times made me hot, and curious. At least now, I can shave my pits for the wedding. Bob was beginning to wonder what was going on there."

"That was for me?"

"Tammy told me how much you like it," Pam cooed, raising her arms again to give me another look. "I figured I needed extra bait, since I don't have nearly as much up top as Tammy. Things went a little faster than I had imagined, because I was planning on giving that cock of yours a good sucking. That's something I'm real good at."

"Well, there's still time," I suggested, feeling the effect of Tammy advanced state of pregnancy, which has limited us somewhat over the last couple of weeks.

"You can reload that quick?" Peg said, and when she looked down and saw that my cock was out and already showing signs of recovery, she glanced out the window.

"Guess that's a result of your bait."

"What if they come back?" Peg said, blushing.

"I can see them from here when they get back in the driveway. Now you were saying something about being good at something?" I reminded her, putting my hands on her shoulders and applying gentle pressure.

Peg sank to her knees in front of me, grabbing my cock and skinning it back as her lips slid down the crown. Her eyes looking up at me for approval, and I smiled and nodded as she inhaled almost half of my tool.

"Oh, that is so good," I groaned, while Peg began really getting into her work.

Peg's hands churned my balls and jerked my shaft while her mouth went as far down my cock as I had ever experienced. My hands reached down and softly stroked the modest sprays of her armpit hair, helping my cock to stiffen.

This excited me greatly, more because of the reason Peg hadn't shaved than from the touch of the damp hairs against my fingers. The fact that Peg had gone to such lengths in order to seduce me was a turn on in itself, and now I was beginning to regret her not coming over long ago, because she was a wild and uninhibited woman.

Bob pulled into their driveway as I felt my orgasm build, and I implored her to suck harder. What a great cocksucker she was, I thought to myself, as I felt myself spurt seed down her throat, causing me to brace myself against the countertop while my orgasm shook me. Maybe I could have her give Tammy some pointers.

"Bob and Tammy will be at the door in about a minute and a half," I said calmly, while Peg milked the last drops out of my limp hose, officially putting an end to my incredible bachelor party. "They're moving kinda slow because of Tammy."

I helped Peg to her feet and got my pants up while she got herself presentable.

"How do I look?" Peg said, and outside of a little discoloration in her face she was fine.

"Like the best cocksucker in the world."

"Smells like cum in here," Peg said, spraying some Glade around just before they came into the house.

"Hey, glad you're back," Peg said, scurrying through the kitchen and moving bowls and plates around as she looked at Tammy and Bob enter. "I can use the help."

"Boy, this is one happy family," Tammy said as she waddled over and kissed me.

"We sure are," I agreed. "Your Mom is really a dynamo."

"You're telling me!" Bob said. "It's a chore trying to keep up with Peg."

"I'm beginning to find that out," I agreed, doing my best to not show any outward effects of just having shot a load down his wife's throat, but reveling in the notion that revenge is indeed a dish best served cold. "All of you youngsters have so much energy, that I'm exhausted just watching you."

"If you want to take a nap," Tammy giggled into my ear, "I'll tuck you in."

"Maybe later," I said. "Right now I think I'm too tired to sleep."

.......

Thanks for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers