All Comments on 'Out the Window Ch. 03'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why????

why not cum inside of her???!!!

Otherwise story finally got good

biggrabiggraabout 13 years ago
MORE

HOT story you HAVE to take further and he has to cum in her and take her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great stories!

We need many more chapters of these two! The earlier comments are right, too -- come in her sweet pussy and in her hot tight ass! Love it!!!!

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
LOL

Great story development; and I agree, he needs to fill up her pussy, (and ass, and her mouth again, and all over her body) with his cum. Lots of it! That last when he dives out the window made me laugh. Inappropriately maybe, but I just found it hilarious. *G* Thanks for a hot series!!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Lmao

Yeah great idea jumping out the window ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol, ok, gotta stop reading this with this chapter, the dude is just too lame! Someone give him a whip so he can flagellate himself while he fucks her then whines that he cant cum in her, lol. I peeked at the beginning of the next chapter, the dude would have been better off letting his wife catch him banging his daughter, both of them denying anything had happened, and getting a divorce out of it. Lol.

DazbootDazbootover 8 years ago
@Mike

Just stop commenting. Your input on this storyline has been lame and unhelpful every step of the way. Unless you're either in a prison cell or on the sex offenders list, none of the things you've been saying seem like good ideas to a healthy minded adult whatsoever. Any sane individual would feel incredibly conflicted about what is happening from the main character's perspective. Stop being a disgusting mouth breather.

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

You've definitely got a hot one here. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

Excellent story..So damm hot!

DomdomainDomdomainover 8 years ago
Well Done!

Weird but extremely hot... Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments . . .

" . . . feed me Daddy . . ." Holy shit! Yes developed somewhat slowly. And; yes, the poor bastard SHOULD BE suffering from a terrible guilt of cumflict, BUT, haters, please, don't take away from the fucking visualization that is required on my part, in order for this story to work. In other words, Mister_Shy, pay zero heed to any inkling of what many on this site call "feedback or criticism, [constructive(?) or otherwise]." For, if you do, you will endeavor ever forward. Period. Or as I sometimes say, 'fuck 'em.' Period. Good fucking job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God DAAAMN!

That was seriously hot. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Role Model

Katie is the perfect role model for all young girls.

High schools should have a mandatory class for all young girls to learn to swallow cum and pleasure their daddies.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

Oh man, I laughed at the chapter ending.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

Oh man, I laughed at the chapter ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2708 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES