All Comments on 'Outdoor Training'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 14 years ago
more please!!

don't leave us hanging !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
quite a fantasy...

Only one thing (other than stamina) might get in the way of reality--they would need to wear life vests...

mememe621mememe621over 14 years ago
Great story, though you do have some better ones

I love this series of stories. You do a nice job mixing in enough details about the outdoors to set the scene and give the reader a strong sense of the narrator's comfort in these outdoor settings. That confidence is clearly sexy to all of these women, and your stories are stronger because the reader gets to see it too.

My favorite thing in your writing is your ability to describe the seduction of a reluctant (or at least hesitant) man without reducing that man to a pathetic weakling. It lends itself to both richer characterization and some very hot scenes. I actually thought you did that better in the earlier chapters of this sequence with the hiking chapters, and in other stories like Wiring Problems--this story really jumped right into the sex, the women were a little too forward and self-assured to be believable.

Tina was the most interesting character in this story since she exhibited some reluctance, she required some buildup (Teresa may have been shy but she was willing to masturbate in public from the get-go). Your ability to have women lead the action but still throw up enough obstacles for both women & man that teasing, build-up, and even coincidence is required--that's what makes you one of my favorite authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good one!

Another great story. Makes me want to go out canoeing!

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
A very good stroke story, but...

do please work on the editing. A desert is a geographical area with very little moisture. A dessert is a treat for after meals. Not the same thing, and while pussy makes a great dessert, referring to it as a desert could get you in serious trouble.

Kj1962Kj1962over 7 years ago
well Done excellant

So where is the next chapter?????

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good

This was the first story of yours that I didn't like the guy in, I mean seriously he was mad and spun out his tires and spun the car out. I thought it seemed that he was quite childish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is unfortunate for your readers that you leave so many stories, like this one, unfinished and hanging. You are an amazing writer!! I just wish you would stop producing half finished stories and finalize some of your older ones.

photogman18photogman188 months ago

My favorite series are those with this plot line. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10407 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...