All Comments on 'Outlaw'

by Constriction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turnabout is fair play

Especially as the crimes he committed are now being perpetrated upon him. And to think that he might still have been free, if he just kept to himself and didn't attack Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except when she sat on his face?

He did what anyone would do, under the circumstances. He bit her and ripped a huge chunk of flesh from her, causing her to lose control, jump up screaming and bleeding. Which is when he jumped up, took control and got away. The end to poorly thought out garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Submission had occurred

I thought the reason he didn't "bite her" as the other guy said or whatever was because she already had him totally submitted. I thought the way he went from aggressor to complying without needing to be forced made it sexier.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Movie star"?

There were no movie stars in the 1800s. I don't know if English is your first language, but if so, your spelling and punctuation are very poor. Please get an editor.

dokeydarlindokeydarlinover 9 years ago
love this!

Great twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my all time favorite

Wow. Loved it. You've created a dark hero in an ordinary everyday character. It has the surprise of a pleasant twist. She is a Django of her own struggle, effortlessly able to turn an oppressor into a notch on her belt and i applaud you, author. I like your writing style and this entire work you have submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!

Nice work. Yes, there were a few errors, but I sincerely enjoyed the concept as well as the story. Write a few more similar to this and I'll read them happily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous