Outta Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really cute, but no. I cant!"

He's like, "Why not?"

And I'm like, "Well, I'm in love with someone back home." Coz I couldn't say its Edi since they were friends, right?"

"Poor guy," Trish said. "Did you see him after that?"

"He called a couple of times, but I wasn't interested. He was alright, but he wasn't Edi, you know," she chuckled. "Anyway..."

Chapter 5

5 years earlier...

Mona, Mel and the other girls were just coming from handball practice. Carrying sports bags slung over their shoulders, they walked to their bicycles. Mona was a tall, dark, athletic girl, the same height as Mel. She had a pretty, beaming face. She seemed very good natured.

After they unlocked their bikes, Mel, who was all jittery, made Mona stay behind as the other girls rode away.

"Oh Mona, I think I really like Edi," she said, almost bursting with excitement.

"I noticed," Mona said with a giggle. "But you're dating his mate aren't you, you naughty girl?"

"We're not dating. We just screwed once," Mel said dismissively.

"So, what's up? Is the white boy's dick trash or what?"

"No. He's o.k. But the thing is, I think I like Edi big time. Do you think you could like invite him over to your place and I just pop around, or something."

"Damn! You like a brother. I could give you his number."

"I cant just call him up. He will think I'm desperate," Mel said even more jittery.

"Well, you are, aren't you? You want a taste of chocolate!" Mona teased, with a smile. "He was asking about you, after you left."

"Oh my gosh!" Mel couldn't hide her excitement. "What did you tell him?"

"That you're the biggest slut on campus, and that you broke your ex boyfriend's nose whilst fucking his face!!!" Mona laughed.

"No!" Mel's jaw just dropped. Her face became anguished. "You didn't Mona! How could you!" She looked like she just wanted the earth to swallow her up.

"Well, it's the truth, isn't it?" Mona teased.

"Fuck!!! Mona, how the hell ... I thought we were supposed to be friends. Damn!" Mel was getting pissed, her jaw was getting an aggressive edge, and her hands were working. She sort of looked like she was trying to measure the distance to Mona's jaw.

"I'm just kidding," Mona laughed, ruffled her hair and kissed her on the cheek. "Baby girl, are you are in love! Listen, I will call you later and give you his number. Just call him up. Edi is cool! And I think he'll be pleased!"

"Do you think he'd like, date a white girl?" she asked apprehensively, because there were some politicized black students on Campus who did not do that shit.

"Oh Edi likes you. Way he was all over that ass, I'm sure he'd fuck you. But don't like go on a date, and fuck him the first night. Alright?" she pinched Mel's belly lightly.

"I dream of fucking him every night," Mel giggled dirtily.

"Well, if you wanna keep a guy like him, keep your shit sealed home girl. Don't think with your pussy. And next time I see him, I will tell him some nice things about you. Alright?"

"Oh thanks Mona!!! I love you baby!!!" Mel jumped into Mona's arms and bear hugged her. She kissed both her cheeks.

"Jesus Mel, save that for the chocolate brother!!!" Mona laughed.

Mona gave Mel's big ass a slap and a squeeze and both girls jumped on their bikes and rode off, racing each other. Mel felt very energized and happy.

Chapter 6

The following day, Mel got Edi's number and called him up.

"Hi Edi, its me, Mel. Remember? The ripe, fertile girl," she chuckled sweetly, nervously, bristling with excitement.

"Oh yeah, wassup southern belle? How you doing?" his voice was warm, and relaxed. Mel could tell he was excited to hear from her.

"I'm fine," she replied excitedly, and they chatted for a while. Then Mel got to the point. "Eh, listen Edi, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to maybe go to the movies or something?"

"Yeah. Is Brad coming along?"

"No."

"Well, that's kind of tight, like. Coz Brad is my housemate and my mans, and he got a crush on you."

"I know. But its like, I like him, but like, not in that way. I told him."

"But its still kind of tight, yunno. It will cause major stress. He'll take it like I'm going behind his back, and monkey wrenching his shit, yunno."

"But I'm not his girlfriend, like..."

"All the same..."

"So, that means you wont go to a movie with me?" Mel was feeling distressed and stupid, regretting that she had been so impulsive as to call him at all. "Fuck!" she gasped.

"I'm sorry!"

"Well, have a nice day!" she hung up promptly, slamming the phone down. And then she regretted that as well.

Agitated, she called Mona up and told her how shit she was feeling.

"Oh, that n**** is an asshole!" Mona exclaimed.

"Oh fuck! I shouldn't have fucked Brad..."

"Well, Edi aint no angel neither!" she sneered.

"Does he fuck around a lot?"

"Not worse than anybody else I guess..."

"Oh fuck, what am I gonna do? I think of him all the time, Mona," she groaned painfully. "I am going crazy. You think he thinks I'm just some stupid, cheap slut now?"

"No. Chill out. Just be patient, it will work out just fine. You sounding kind of down. You wanna come over here and chill out, maybe smoke a blunt?"

"No. I gotta wake up early tomorrow," Mel was sounding depressed.

"Come on girl. It'll work out, alright? Keep your head up. If he is meant to be yours, you will get him. Alright?"

"Yeah, alright!" Mel said as she hung up. "O-o-o-o-o!!!" she groaned dramatically and tossed herself onto her bed.

Chapter 7

Edi really liked Mel, but Brad was his housemate and they got along quite well. Brad had a crash on Mel, big time. Since Mel had turned him down, he was all depressed and morose. Edi knew that if he started hanging out with Mel, Brad would not take too kindly to that. Edi knew that once he got together with that ripe woman, things would start happening. Nice, hot, sexy things. Whenever he thought of her, his heart just went bang and his cock, well...

Several days after his phone call with Mel, Edi got a call from Mona. She wanted to meet up. They agreed to hook up in a bar at 9. She asked him what he would be doing till then, and he said he would probably go into a nearby mall, to grab a bite and check out some new CDs.

After she finished chatting with him, Mona relayed this valuable information to Mel, who had prompted her to call Edi in the first place and was sitting besides her.

After field hockey practice, Edi did as he had told Mona. As he strolled out of a CD shop, he suddenly saw Mel walking towards him. Edi's heart jumped. He tried to duck back into the shop but Mel had seen him.

"Hey Edi!!!" she shouted excitedly, waving and running up to him, definitely not planning on letting him escape.

Her big hazel eyes were twinkling with excitement, her huge bust heaving with fast breathing, which could not have all resulted from the short run.

"Howdy Edi!" she said in an excited voice.

"Howdy cowgirl!" Edi replied, getting all lost in her eyes.

"Hope you're not pissed that I just hung up."

"No! Sorry too, I mean, well, you know..."

They looked into each other's eyes and both got lost for a few seconds, smiling, like two shy, tongue tied, besotted nerds.

Edi felt tingly. Sweet Momma was looking good! Her face was beaming with joy and excitement. Her dark reddish hair was tied in two pig tails, giving her a sweet, girly-girly touch. A skimpy, pale blue, dragonfly halter top was struggling to contain her bountiful jugs. Her curvy hips were squeezed into a pair of tight denim shorts that showed off that thick, onion shaped ass in its full splendor. Mel was looking like a steamy commercial for ripe, curvaceous womanhood. She was coming from handball practice, and every fiber in her body was heated, giving her an energetic aura.

Mel felt herself melt, looking at Edi. The dude was dressed in a tight, black, sleeveless muscle shirt, which was glued to his lean, muscular, athletic torso, leaving his dark, powerful arms exposed. A pair of loose jogging pants hung low on his lean hips. His body seemed to just bristle with energy and vitality.

"You coming from practice?" Mel asked.

"Uh huh. What you up to?" Edi replied.

"Nothing. You?"

"Nothing. Say," he seemed to ponder for a while, and Mel looked at him expectantly. "Mel, would you like to drink a cup of coffee or something?"

"Is this a date?" she teased. "Alright then," she took his arm eagerly, and they walked off in search of a coffee shop.

Mel had a bounce to her step, and he had a swagger to his. They sat at a table, opposite each other. The conversation wasn't much to write about. The body language was more interesting. Edi was usually a very talkative, but on this day, he couldn't even come up with anything smart or funny to say. Anyway, his brains must have been suffering from lack of oxygen, coz all his blood was in his dick. He was glad the coffee shop did not have those stupid tables with glass tops, coz the tent in his training trousers would have been so obvious.

Mel on the other hand was just giggling at everything he said like it was the funniest thing ever. She was glad her shorts were made of thick denim, and that she was wearing a pair of boring, good old cotton panties, because she was dripping badly. Her face and chest were red like she had a bad case of sunburn.

Edi had always admired athletic women with big butts and juicy thighs, and Mel had all that and more. She was hot and sexy, damn fuckable, and also so sweet. Edi wished for the thousandth time that Mel hadn't had anything to do with Brad.

Mel was having her own thoughts. Something about Edi spoke straight to her primal instincts. He reminded her of a bull lion. Mel liked nature films, and she had once seen that lions mated non stop for a period of two days. Her heart quickened, at the thought of Edi giving it to her, 48 hours non stop. Like maybe if they went to some cabin out in the woods back home, where there wasn't even a TV or phone to disturb them... "What a pity I am not some lioness that can just give birth to eight or ten of his kids at once," she thought with regret.

Its funny how times flies when you are lusting. When Mel and Edi were asked to pay up, they suddenly realized that they'd been sitting there for almost three hours. The attendant loved such customers, the ones that ordered little, and gave generous tips.

As Edi walked Mel to her bicycle, she had a bounce to her step, coz of a song that was playing in her head. She had always hated the slimy lead singer from The Bloodhound Gang. But right now, his voice was adding a jiggle to her ass.

"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals, So lets do it like they do it on Discovery Channel, Check it out now"

Over and over, again and again, the slimy guy kept singing in her ear, and the animals kept doing it in her head. And she and Edi were those animals.

She was so excited that her hand started squeezing and stroking his hot arm. Without noticing it, she leaned into him. As the side of her soft, warm breast pressed into his muscular upper arm, an electric spark was ignited, and they both felt it.

As she bent over to unlock her bike, Edi ogled that fine ass, feeling an itch in his palms and somewhere else. Mel turned to face him, leaning on her bike.

"I had a real nice time, Edi," Mel said, smiling, blushing, tilting her head, constantly brushing her hair back, and fidgeting from foot to foot...

"Yeah. That was nice Mel," Edi replied, through a parched throat, his heart beating fast.

"Bye then," Mel said.

"Bye," he replied, but both didn't move. It was like some invisible magnet was keeping them rooted to the spot.

Edi felt his heartbeat increase. One moment, he was just standing there, and the next he suddenly seemed to just jump into her, and she seemed to just jump to meet him. Their arms seemed to just snake and snap around each other. They both groaned with relief. Not caring that they were on the street, their lusty, young bodies pulled each other close, like they just wanted to melt together and form a new, compound being.

Heart thumping like a bass drum, Mel nuzzled his chest like she was rubbing two sticks together to start a fire. And the fire started alright. Edi's hands slid down to cup her pliant ass cheeks. He sank his fingers into that soft, female flesh and pulled her against his cock and even through her denim shorts, he felt her dripping, hot wetness. He started squeezing and rubbing them together.

As Mel felt the hard dick pulsing between her thighs, a wild rush of excitement overwhelmed her. Her pussy, which had been nestling in her panties, feeling all neglected and frustrated, orchestrated a military style putsch and took over control of her body. Then she was groaning and grabbing his ass cheeks and rubbing her hips feverishly against his cock, which was rubbing frenziedly against her.

She looked up, offering him her wildly quivering, pink lips and they were devoured by his thick, trembling, wet, hungry, dark lips. His thick tongue invaded her mouth and she sucked and nibbled on it like a wild, starving animal.

Her pussy told her body to "part them legs a bit and go on the tip toes for better friction baby".

Edi's cock told him, "bend them knees a lil bit and thrust up son. That's the way son!"

Then she was rubbing her slit and her clit against his hardness and he was pressing his cock right in there. They did a slow but intense, tortuous, hard grind...

"U-u-u-u-u!" she cried into his mouth as she came suddenly, her clit exploding, making her body convulse violently. He groaned deep in his chest, and pressed his cock hard into her. Then he groaned deeply into her ear, shuddering mightily. They held each other tightly, groaning, and shivering, in the aftermath of their intense orgasms.

"Go and fuck at home, you filthy perverts. Fucking exhibitionists!" an angry male voice snapped.

Smiling stupidly, they parted, and looked after a black man, in a suit and tie.

"Oh, he must be from the Nation," Edi chuckled. "Whew!!" he felt like a fool, feeling cumm trickle down his boxers.

"What nation?" Mel asked, heaving and wiping thousands of non existent stray strands of hair from her face.

"The Nation of Islam. They don't like the jungle fever! When a white chick grabs the black cock," he laughed dirtily.

"Would your Momma hate me?"

"Why, coz you're a honkey!" he laughed. "I am sure if she met you, she would like you. And your people? Would them rednecks hang my ass?" he chuckled.

"We are not rednecks. But my Pops hates any man who wants to fuck his daughter," she laughed. "My Momma would love you. I don't know about my grandmas though. They'd probably catch a heart attack," she giggled sweetly.

"Damn! Mel! This is gonna be weird with Brad. Coz he really likes you! Why did you fuck him?" Edi blurted out suddenly.

"Mona said you're no angel neither," she retorted.

"What the fuck did Mona say?"

"Nothing. I gotta go. Bye," she giggled and she started to push her bike.

"Mel," he said, and she turned around, looking at him expectantly, face flushing.

"I made you cumm, didn't I?" he chuckled.

"Look at the wet spot in your pants, wise guy!" she retorted, and then she swung a juicy thigh over the bar, dumped that fine ass in the saddle and pedaled off, giggling sweetly.

Edi looked after her, mesmerized by that thick ass, until she disappeared around the bend.

As she pedaled home, Mel was energized. She just couldn't wait to get home, jump into a luxurious bubble bath, and frig herself. Her panties were so wet and sticky from the copious, natural glue that she even grimaced slightly as she peeled them off.

To be continued...

12