Outta Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Large, vivid green eyes twinkling with joy and wildness, she grabbed his hips and pulled herself bodily at his dick, bending the hard piece of black cock to break point trying to get him past her throat...

"ugh!!! Ugh!!!!" she gurgled, grinding till she felt her throat about to explode. She realized that this was a man's big, black dick and she loved Edi for it. She pushed more till she finally felt his head slide down her throat. She fucked him with her constricting throat, saliva drooling in gobs out of her gaping mouth. Her head buzzing and ringing. She wanked him , squeezing her fingers into his hard oran, pulling more of his meat down her throat. She would pull back momentarily, to breath through her nose and then she would pull him back right in, right where he belonged. Trish looked up at him, cross eyed, offering him her drooling, cherry red lips to fuck at will.

Edi was in a frenzy, wanting nothing less than to cumm in her face and mark her as his slut. He fucked them pretty lips, using her gurgling throat selfishly. His dick was sloshing in Trish's wet, drooling mouth, and looking like it was about to burst her pretty lips at the seams. Edi started groaning and speaking in tongues.

Trish was feeling light headed and dizzy, like she was about to faint from the excitement and the tingles that she was in a dreamy stupor. Soon, she didn't know where the fuck she was, but the young slut knew what she wanted. She cupped his fat balls, weighing them feeling all the creamy black cumm that was waiting to splash into her mouth. She rolled and juggled them with affection.

Feeling like a frenzied beast, Edi yanked her to his groin, forcing his dick all the way down her throat. Trish tried to pull back, but he held her in place, his tendons, veins and the muscles standing out as he started grinding his hips hard rubbing his cock head abrasively into her throat!

Trish couldn't breath but she didn't give a fuck. She felt his balls tense in her palm and she knew that the moment of her baptism was close at hand.

Edi came with a loud howl, his cock exploding in her throat. He pulled back a bit kept shooting jet after jet of cumm into her mouth. Trish drank him down greedily.

Then she suddenly pulled him out, wanked him feverishly and took the last two shots straight in her face.

Chapter 6

Impressed with his wife's horny sister, Edi laid her out on the bed and chilled besides her whilst they hit another joint. Trish was soon stroking his cock, raring to have another go,

"Oh Edi, lemme suck you one more time please."

"Chill baby, you're my wife's sister. I wanna fuck you good and make a good impression. We got loads of time!"

He eased her onto her back, and kissed her face gently, and then proceeded down her slim body, licking and nibbling away at her delicious, feminine curves. Her tits were like ripe, juicy lil mangoes, so appetizing that Edi's thick, dark lips spent ages there, licking those creamy orbs until they were lathered with his saliva. He ignored her fat nipples till they were itching and screaming out for attention.

He circled them with his fingers, then his tongue, coming closer, and closer, until he gobbled one crinkled, excited, sensitive pink nub in between his thick, black lips. He grazed it with his teeth and flicked it with his thumb, whilst his fingers pulled and tweaked on her other nipple. Trish arched her back and cried at the ceiling, singing him songs of praise as sweet sensations coursed through her body. He groaned, , snaking his tongue around it and smacking his lips, sending sharp jolts straight to her clit.

Edi told her to slide three fat pillows under her shoulders, so she could see him eat her pussy, and she did that in a hurry. He pushed her thighs up and splayed them, leaving her bald cunt spread out like the rainbow. He moaned softly as he gazed at the pink pussy, that was soaking wet and glinting like a shiny, oily bald head catching sunrays. Her puffed up lips were like the cotyledons of a ripe seedpod that had just cracked wide open, and her clit was like a fat, engorged seed that was just about to burst into life and germinate. Moisture was flowing into pink gash, making it look alluring like a cup full of thick, rich, scrumptious honey.

Edi loved that fat, juicy womanhood at first sight, and he swore that one day, he'd knock her up, coz such a ripe, alluring pussy deserved to be filled up with creamy black cumm and made to bear sweet life.

He groaned with lust and his tongue went deep sea diving in her sticky, pink gash. Trish grabbed the sides of her vulva and pulled her cunt wide open, holding it up to him like a platter of delicious food. And her gorged himself on her cunt like it was delicious food, nutritious, and scrumptious. His fat, pink tongue delved into the thick folds of her cunt, fucking her sweetly, making her hips rock.

Trish gazed mesmerized at the dark face that was devouring her sweet American Pie with obvious delight. She drowned in pleasure, feeling like the girl with the luckiest, most beautiful pussy in the world. Her skin all tingly, her blood was boiling, and her breath coming in gasps. She felt so proud seeing his cheeks, chin and nose shining with wetness, and knowing that her drooling pussy did that to him.

"Go on Trish, play with your nipples whilst I eat your pussy," Edi told her, and she rushed to obey.

Her fingers rose to her tits, and worked them sensitive nipples, feeling sharp electrical currents rip straight to her clit only to be sent rippling back to her nipples and the rest of her body. She arched her back, raising her mons so he could drink freely from her cup of sweet love nectar.

Eventually, the aroma of her sex intoxicated Edi so much that his excited cock wanted in on the action.

Edi slid between her thighs, giving his cock a couple of wanks until it was hard like an LAPD baton stick. Then he slapped her pink cunt with it for being a naughty, bad girl. He lodged his cock at her entrance, and raised himself on his dark, powerful arms so they could both see him put some black meat slide up her white chick slit.

"You ready to take that dick up in your sweet, lil white pussy?"

"Oh yes Edi, put it in me. Fuck my sweet white pussy with that big, black dick!" she rasped, her hips rocking with excitement.

They both moaned as he penetrated her tight wetness. He fucked her slowly at first, allowing the entranced white chick to see and feel every sweet lil inch of the big, black cock fucking her pussy. She fell in love with the dick and her hips rose up to meet it like her sweet darling.

"Oh yes! Fuck me with your black cock! Please! I am in fucking heaven!" she moaned sweetly, gazing at the most powerful sight she had ever seen, that of her tiny twat stretched by this pitch black pulsating salami.

She wrapped her log legs around him, and hooked her feet around his thighs like she never intended to let him go again. She turned her pussy up to his stabbing black spear, and groaned with gratification as he speared her body, penetrating the thick, fleshy, lubricated folds of her womanhood. He was killing her softly and making every cell in her body come alive.

Her dainty, white hands clapped on his chest, to give applause for a job well done. She was elated, a slut finally come home, to her destiny, and that was his big, black cock.

Edi was having the time of his life making sweet love to Trish. His face was beaming with joy as he rode that wet, clutching cunt in slow, long, deep, smooth strokes.

Looking down at the gorgeous blonde dish that he was fucking, part of Edi wanted to just lunge into her and pummel her to oblivion, yeah, like fuck the shit out of her, galloping away like a wild stallion. But he held himself back. He wanted big sis to have the fuck of her life.

He rode the pussy like a veteran horseman. He didn't stand up in the saddle and shout "Giddy-up, Giddy-up" or "Hi-i-i- Ya-a-a-a!!!" like some overexcited wild Buffalo Bill Hillbilly, who was bound to knock his head against a low hanging branch.

No sir! Edi held the blonde filly to a gentle trot, like a seasoned cowpoke, in for a long ride across the range. He went loping smoothly in that sweet vagina, burning his brand in that pussy, repping BBC.

"Oh yes Edi!!! Oh yes! I'm cumming all over your black dick the whole fucking time!" Trish squealed repeatedly, almost in disbelief, between her long moans. She was stating the obvious. But hey, encouragement, sweetens the labor.

Sometimes she would stroke his face lovingly, showering him with kisses and looking up at him like he was a star. Sometimes she would throw her head back and toss and writhe under him as another orgasm hit her.

Trish had unending orgasms till she felt like she was going mad. She had never fucked so long or cumm so often in her life. If she had ever felt guilty about fucking her sis' man before, now she definitely didn't give a fuck.

Chapter 7

Feeling all drowsy and close to insanity, Trish finally needed a break in a hurry, to give her spoilt slut pussy time to recover. She rolled Edi onto his back, and rolled on top of him, facing his feet. As his thick tongue smacked right into her shaved, pink goodies, Trish's lips closed hungrily over his thick, dark cock, to gives thanks and praise for a job well done. Edi tongued her into delirium, as she sucked and sent him straight to paradise.

Edi craned his neck and his wet, roving tongue wandered all over the sides of her buttocks and up and down her crack, making it wet. And then he was rimming and tonguing her hole. Trish gasped sharply, she had never been licked there. It was so lewd and sordid, and felt so wonderful. She shuddered with wanton lust and pressed back at his face as she sucked his cock with a vengeance, rolling her excited hole around his tongue.

As Edi raised his thighs high, Trish felt a kinky excitement. She descended down to his sweaty crack. Tentatively at first, she licked him, smelling his sweat and musky maleness. For some reason, her mouth watered. As Edi continued tonguing her hole, Trish was caught up in a strong wave of decadent, carnal lust. She grunted, pressed her arms into the underside of his thighs to open him up wide, and then her tongue was all over the crack, swiping and licking away. She plated his crack, rimmed his hole and then her wet, long, pink tongue slithered into him.

Edi groaned and grunted, enjoying the hot, wet, caressing tongue.

"Go ahead you sis! Lick that black asshole!" he groaned, as Trish made love to his puckered hole with her mouth. She was in a frenzy, licking, probing and sucking on his hole as he did likewise to her.

Her head woozy from the intoxicating, filthy dirty sex, Trish decided it was time to take the reigns in her hand and ride Black Beauty like jungle fever. She pulled her tongue out of his ass and made her way to his cock, her pussy slithering all over his chest and belly, leaving a blazing trail of tasty cooze juice in her wake. She turned to face him, and crouched over him.

"Edi, point that cock black cock up at my pussy and see me swallow it up. I want it in me right fucking now!" she sneered, with impatience and burning lust! She had never felt such an incensing craving for a dick up in her slit.

She lowered her smiling, moist, pink lil slut cunt onto that fat, dark head. Edi groaned as his sensitive tip felt her vibrating, hot wetness. She bore down on him, swallowing up the African spear, taking him right where it was simply wonderful to be. She bottomed out on his legs, and sat proudly on a hard piece of Africa.

Trish started rocking her hips slowly, relishing feeling the thick, turgid man meat throbbing in her insides.

"Oh Edi, I want to ride this cock for hours, oh....," she moaned sweetly as she planted her dainty little white hands on his dark, powerful chest. "Put your arms behind your head and just relax and watch me ride your sweet African cock!"

Edi did as Doctor Trish ordered, putting his arms behind his head and relaxing himself like a seasoned vet. Resting her weight on his chest, Trish soon had those curvy, luscious hips rising and descending in very slow, smooth, fluid motions, looking like a ballet dancer performing a graceful dance to a sweet, gentle symphony.

"O-o-o-o-o...." Edi rumbled deep in his chest. That pussy felt so good, it was like a hot, oiled velvet glove, that was massaging his cock. He felt a gentle but intense heat spread from his groin, throughout out his body. He felt good, I tell you.

Trish fucked him with the relaxed confidence and joy of a woman who knew that the man she was riding could maintain that hard erection for as long as she needed to satisfy that burning itch in her pussy. She rode him long and good, sometimes easing herself down to lie on top of him, moving nothing but the hips, sometimes sitting, or kneeling or crouching over him, any damn way it took to pump him in and out and enjoy that good dick.

She came over and over again, sometimes getting cramps in her pussy, forcing her to pause for a short while. Edi was just lying back, luxuriating in bliss, with the sweetest smile you have ever seen on a dark brother.

"Oh fuck, that's a good dick Edi," she gasped, a light perspiration on her brow. She pulled him up to sit upright, and slid her arms around his shoulders and her mesmerizing eyes held his.

"Oh please, kiss me darling," she rasped, her eyes blazing with affection as her face dipped to his. Dark, full lips, met soft pink lips. Trish kissed him long and deep, feasting on his lips in a lackadaisical manner.

Edi's hands slid around Trish's young, crisp body, going to cup her tight ass globes and squeeze them.

"Oh yeah..." she moaned. "Fuck baby. I love you Edi. Oh my Gosh! I love you!"

He looked into her eyes, and realized she wasn't bullshitting.

"Oh fuck!!!" Edi thought to himself, wondering if he had fucked her too good. The idea had been to fuck Mel's sis and make her feel very good, but not for her to fucking fall in love and shit.

However, as Edi looked into her eyes, his stomach started feeling funny. He ripped his eyes away fast and hid his face between her tits. She held them up for him to chew and nibble on, as she stroked his head lovingly, calling him sweet darling. Even his dark lips sent tingles all over her body, permeating down to every cell in her body, and making her brains befuddled, Trish's hips never missed a stroke. The slim blonde's hips rose and descended gently on the thick, dark cock with the agility and precision of a trapeze artist.

Trish stepped up the pace. Edi lay back grabbing and squeezing her tits as she performed a feverish jumping and bouncing act on his cock. Now she put her back into it, and those white girl hips whipped up and down in earnest, fucking him vigorously, producing fleshy slaps. Trish was reveling in orgiastic pleasure, crying out sharply as she felt his cock nudge her womb.

Edi went wild and started fucking her back furiously, slamming her hips into her, throwing her up from the impact. Trish held onto to him tenaciously and fucked him back with so much ardor that the whole Confederation Southern States would have been proud of her and pinned a star of Achievement on her. Her forehead and her torso were now gleaming with perspiration. Her cheeks and her neck and breasts were flushing crimson with excitement.

Trish felt a searing heat engulf her body. She saw a big, fat orgasm rushing at her. For some seconds she tried to fight them, trying to get a couple more thrusts in. Then she was blown away.

"A-a-a-a! Fuck!!!" Trish cried, cumming all over his cock, her hips jerking and pumping wildly.

Edi felt her pussy muscles clasp and unclasp wildly around his cock, driving him wild, sending his balls boiling. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock as deep into her as he could. Trish's eyes nearly exploded. Her mad eyes glared down into his insane eyes, and they blazed back at her.

"Yeah baby, cumm with me! Give it to me! Pour your cumm inside me!" Trish growled through clenched teeth, and Edi exploded inside her.

As his hot lava poured into her, Trish came again, feeling the wonderful waves of orgasm wash all over her body.

Finally, they lay next to each other, speechless and happy. Trish lay her head on his chest, sinking into a stupor, just like him.

Chapter 8

Trish stroked the dark, sweat covered face and kissed it lovingly.

"Why are you together with Mel?" Trish asked him suddenly, her eyes boring into his.

"Because I love her."

"But you fucked me and my mom!" Trish eyed him suspiciously.

"I am a man, if a good looking bitch, who happens to my girl's hot mum, teases me like Val, I will fuck her," he laughed mirthfully. "Don't even doubt it."

"So, are you going to keep on fucking my mom?"

"No. Don't be silly. It was just one of those fantasies that you live out once. Now she knows that I am fucking her daughter good, and I know the pussy that my woman came out of. Hu-u-u-u- Wiiii" he celebrated, waving his arms. Trish looked at him, and shook her head, smiling.

"Does she fuck better than me? Mel, I mean?"

"She fucks differently. Is this some kind of comparison thing?"

"We don't get along much, Mel and me. But she loves you very much. She is real happy with you."

"I am happy with her."

"If you hurt my sister, I will become your worst enemy," she said seriously.

"I don't plan to hurt your sister. I love her."

Trish was silent for a while.

"I love you. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you," she said softly. Edi was shocked, and remained silent.

"I'd like to see you again!" Trish said suddenly. "I will go crazy if I don't!"

"Are you crazy, you're getting married. And I am Mel's husband, remember?"

"I belong to you!"

"Listen, all we had was good sex. I belong to Mel. Mel's is my bitch for life. I don't wanna fuck with that."

"I don't wanna mess that up either. But I need you! And you know it too" she said simply, laying her hand across his heart and stroking, spreading the warm, loving feeling.

"Come on Trish, don't be stupid. This will make things complicated. Look for another guy, or look on the internet or something. I am not the only man or n***** for that matter, with a good dick!"

"Its the way you make me feel. I am happy, and overjoyed. I feel that I belong with you. Its like coming home. No man ever made me feel like this," she paused. "Mel is your wife, I respect that. But I am yours for life. Whatever you want I'll do. Just please let me belong to you. Please Edi," Trish picked up his hand and kissed it.

She looked affectionately into his eyes. Edi looked into her eyes. Time stood still.

"Oh fuck!" Edi groaned, trying to rip his eyes away but failing.

"Lets meet like twice or three times a year, and go somewhere for like a week, and spend time together. I will bee satisfied with that. I wont ask for more."

"Of fuck!" Edi groaned.

"If you had met me before Mel, you would be mine, wouldn't you?" it wasn't a question.

They drowned into each other's eyes. Her lips descended to his and they kissed deeply.

They spent the rest of the afternoon making love.

Trish showered. Before she left, they embraced each other. Trish started sobbing.

"Mel always gets what I want," she cried. "But if it wasn't for Mel, I would have never met you, my soul mate! I love and I hate her for that."

She turned and left. Edi had told her he would think about her suggestion.

Edi had not felt guilty about sleeping with Val. But after Trish left, he felt very guilty. However, he put part of the blame on the girl's parents. Why did they have to bear him two soul mates at once.