All Comments on 'Overcome Ch. 01'

by DesertLust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ms_magdalenems_magdaleneabout 16 years ago
Great start!

This is a hot beginning, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
She LoVES it!

What a sexy Lolita. DesertLust, you set us up perfectly. You are the sex slave. YOU have me so hard I want to tie you up and make you squirm! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
deja vu

a friend of mine two years older, brought a copy of the autobiography of a flea back from army dfuty in korea. he was living at home for his first couple of college years and didnt want the book to be found, he gave it to me. as a 17 year old, very nieve virgin, the book drove me crazy. i must have masturbated dozens of times to everyone of the various scenarios uin the book. it really helped me overcome myreluctance and not too long later i became aware of the miracle that women liked to fuck just as much as men. i have done everything mentioned in the book plus a lot more, loving it all. i can envusion you, holding the book with one hand, the other flying over your clit or pumping deep into your soaked pussy. i wish i were there to drink you dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking amazing

I can really relate to Trinity I too am a very submissive women just turn 18 and I'm still a virgin. You story made me cum twice Mhmm some of the best orgasms I have experience sooo fucking good. Just imagining myself as Trinity damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous