Overcome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank looked down at his hot horny niece with such awe. She was born to be a submissive little sex slave. He was so excited about the prospect of training this little nymphomaniac exactly how to please him that he almost shot his load. He had so much to teach her! He salivated at the prospect of showing her how to satisfy every sexual whim of his, just the way he wanted. He grabbed her wrist and guided her palm to his balls. 'These are my balls. Cup them gently. Be very gentle to the balls, but you are always to caress them with reverence.'

Trinity moaned and squirmed in her half tied state. He continued to instruct her. 'This is called jacking me off, or giving me a hand job. I will ask you to do this on occasion.'

'Yes Master,' she licked her pouting lips, 'I will jack you off when you desire.'

'Now, what did the boys say they wanted to do with you?'

She could barely concentrate with his long hard pole in her hand. 'Um, they said they want to play with my pussy and fuck me. They said they wanted me to deep throat their cocks and spray their cum all over me.' As she repeated their words, looking as her uncle's monster cock, she began to realize what some of it meant. She sounded eager to experience all those dirty things.

'One at a time, my dirty little slave,' he chuckled. 'So I guess we have to play with your pussy.' He tied her wrist back on the headboard and caressed her stomach, getting lower to the small patch of black hair covering her sopping cunt. 'Your cunt is also called your pussy.' His hand got lower and his fingers flick her clitoris. 'Oh my, it is very, very wet.'

Not understanding, she whimpered in disgrace, 'I'm sorry for my wet pussy, Master.'

'Oh no, my sweet little slut,' he laughed and kindly said, 'I always want to find your pussy wet.' He flicked her clit again with some pressure. 'I like you wet. It helps the fucking and tastes so sweet.'

She shattered right there. Her cum was so hard, she wet the bed. 'My, my, little slut,' Frank grinned at the panting whimpering beauty. 'I made you cum,' he paused. 'Say it, little slut. Tell me what I just did to you.'

She panted, 'Y-you played with my pussy and made me cum.' She was just realizing that 'cumming' was the most amazing thing she had experienced. She whispered unknowingly, 'Cum.'

'You really are a horny little slut aren't you?' he said right before his mouth suckled one of her tits.

'Yes, Master,' she panted repeating him as he wished, 'I'm a horny little slut. Unnnh!' He bit her nipple playfully and continued to finger her cunt, dipping deeper into her slick slit. 'Play with my pussy and make me cum again! Mmmph.'

He flicked her clit again and took his other hand and stuck his thumb in her mouth and she naturally sucked it in. He continued to kiss and suck on her tits until he couldn't take any more.

With a growl, he pulled her skirt off her knees and spread her legs wide open and faced his bound, hot niece. 'Now I'm going to fuck you, my sweet nymphet.' His cock sawed back and forth on her very slick and open cunt. 'It may hurt a bit at the beginning, but you will take it and like it, my slave.'

'Unh, yes Master,' she moaned fearfully anticipating something, yet not knowing what it was. 'Please fuck me.'

She was a great submissive, Frank thought. She took to calling him master without any provocation. She repeated the dirty words that always got him hot. He loved it when a woman talked dirty. His Trinity did it so naturally, so innocently with a hint of fear that turned him on.

'What's this?' he asked holding his cock in his hand, ready to guide it into her open pussy.

She looked down and licked her full red lips, 'Your cock.'

'What do you want me to do with it?'

'I- I want you t-to fuck m-my cunt with your cock', she breathed, scared and thrilled by what that meant.

'Good girl. I like it when you talk so dirty. You've got a little smut mouth don't you?' As he said that, he entered her waiting hole.

'Oooooh! Yes! Master!' she strained against her bonds as his healthy long cock head and a couple of inches entered her virgin wet cunt. 'I've -- got -- a -- smutty -- uhn- mouth. Oh! It is so big, Master! I'm so scared.'

He pushed even more and felt the barrier he'd really never felt before. With tenderness, he stroked her cheek and she purred. He smiled. 'You are my sweet virgin slut.'

She sighed and smiled struggling to remain brave. 'I am your virgin slut, Master.'

He looked down at his beautiful bound virgin submissive niece and smiled a grim powerful smile. She resisted slightly and tried to pull away. He was glad she handcuffed to the bed.

'You cannot get away,' he whispered. He pulled out a bit and then forced the rest of his mammoth cock into the forbidden sweet spot.

'Fuck yeah,' he panted.

Trinity screamed. The virgin barrier broken, he lay there fully embedded in her tight virgin hole up to his balls. Her legs were spread wide as he nestled into her. His cock pulsing, encased in her tight, wet, bloody tunnel.

'You're not a virgin anymore, my sweet, sweet sex slave.' He slowly started to fuck her. He sucked kisses from her quivering lips, forcing his tongue to play in her whimpering mouth.

Trinity squirmed and sobbed, her eyes closed and head spinning as Frank held her knees open wide and thrust his hips onto her pelvis. When he wasn't tongue fucking her mouth, she bit her bottom lip and whimpered as she endured the pain of his slow forceful thrusts.

But then something amazing happened. She pulled on the bonds holding her wrists, and found the restraints a huge turn-on. The pain the cock created as it scoured her tight virgin cunt started to subside. Uncle Frank's cock fed her cunt. She felt full, she felt total. She groaned and arched her back and pulled on her restraints. This was what she needed! Forced to fuck! Bound and filled with cock! This was what she had been secretly craving! She moaned and started to move her hips.

Frank chuckled. 'You like it now, don't you sweetheart?'

'Uhnnn, yes Master. I -- really- crave -- what -- you -- demand - oh!' He started to pound her harder and she moaned and started to meet his thrusts with her own.

'Are you gonna cum for me, my little slave,' he said with gritted teeth. 'You gonna cum?'

'Yes, Master!' she wailed, feeling the broiling storm his pounding cock created in her wet pussy. 'I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!' Her voice was high pitched as she moaned and the floodgates opened and she came all over his long hard thrusting cock.

'You are a good little fucker, aren't you, my sweet cunt?' Frank pinched her nipples and mauled her tits as he started slamming in and out of her tight twat. 'You want it hard, don't you, you dirty little whore?'

'Yes, Master. I'm a good -- lit-tle uhn fucker. Give - it - to - me. F-Fuck m-me,' she said between thrusts. 'Fuck -- me -- hard-er. It's so big! Unnh!' She wailed and felt another cum tear through her like lightening.

'I'll give it to you, slave,' he growled. Frank really started to pound her pelvis hard. His balls slapped her ass cheeks as he thrust, harder and faster. He spread her legs wider. Her cum juice was leaking out around his cock, dribbling toward her open asshole. All Trinity could do was moan and submit to his fuck rhythm as he slammed his cock into her slick hole. Her cunt walls tightened as his cock swelled.

'I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna spray you with my cum!' Frank's head snapped back and his penis exploded inside of her. He was backed up, saving himself and had a lot to pour on her. He pulled out and came on her belly and tits. He moved up a bit so some of his cum landed on her face, across her lips, nose and cheeks. She blinked, luxuriated in this strange new sensation of this stuff on her body. She instantly liked the smell of this stuff coming out of his cock.

'Fuck ya, girl,' Frank panted as he fitted his penis back into her cunt for a couple of more thrusts. He scooped some of his cum from her body with his fingers and thumb and made her lick it. She didn't know anything else but to slurp it up and swallow.

'Uhnn' she squirmed, completely spent and in utter wonder of what just occurred.

Frank pulled his fading dick out with a plop and collapse next to his ravished niece. He unhooked the wrist bonds and spooned her with his cock nestled in the warmth of her cunt crack. One hand pulled her close by surrounding her breast with the palm of his hand. The other was on her hips.

'You are fucking amazing, Trinity my, slave,' he whispered in her ear, making her tingle.

'Thank you,' she said shyly. 'I didn't know that kind of -- that we could -- that my body -- ' she stammered, not knowing the words.

Frank's deep voice sliced through her uncertainty. 'That is what your body was meant to do. You create amazing pleasure, my sweet little sex slave. There is so much more about being a submissive fuck slave to teach you,' he sighed closing his eyes with a grin.

She sighed. 'I want to learn it all, Master,' she said contentedly, fading to slumber as well. They both slept nestled together.

12