Overcome Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your fist!' she sobbed as her body quivered. 'I'm captive on your fist! I'm a dirty bad girl caught and-- uhng -- used.' Trinity panted and moaned in pain.

And then something changed in her body. Her pain adjusted. Her pain became pleasure. 'Oh fuck,' she sighed. 'Kill me with your fist. Pound my ass with your fingers! Pinch my hard nipples! Make me -- AHH -- make -- me -- cum on your fist! AHHH!'

That was all the men needed: her pain turned to pleasure. Rote released his fist slowly from her cumming cunt. A.G. removed her bound wrists from the hook then attached them tightly behind her back. Van removed his churning fingers from her now very open ass.

A.G. pulled her up to stand next to the chaise. She was weak from the fist fucking and leaned on his hard chest for support. She was tiny and pale standing in her stilettos, arms bound behind her back in front of this tall black man.

Van stood beside her and placed a leather collar around her neck that had a leather leash attached.

He admired her submissive pout: eyes lowered but standing erect and tits pert, with her arms bound tightly behind her. Van addressed the audience. 'Let's show our little sex slave off to the audience.'

Van jerked the leash slightly making her follow him down the steps and into the crowd of waiting men.

'Follow me, slut.' Trinity walked slowly (the stilettos wouldn't let her walk too fast) following Van's leash.

She walked down the first aisle as the male audience fondled her as she walked past them, guided by her leash, with her bound wrists behind her back. Her exposed tits were mauled, nipples twisted and pinched, her naked cunt fingered. Her asshole was opened so brutally by Van, was now petted and violated as she walked past the spectators.

Her admirers stopped her frequently, but Van jerked the leash often and her neck and throat pulled her away for others to fondle. A couple of men took ice from their cocktails and smothered her nipples with ice, then two more followed suit and shoved a cube of ice in her cunt and one in her ass. The ice melted as she moaned and twisted as Van jerked the leash once more.

She felt constrained and gloriously submissive. These men, these dominant members of the audience were fingering her and mauling her like the men down in the casino wanted to earlier that evening. This was a new level of depravity she that made her hot.

An audience member grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. Another bit her nipple before Van jerked the leash where she was subjected to the next group of admirers' pets and invasions. By the time Van walked his little sex slave around the room, her cunt was wet with fresh girl juice.

'Well, my little fuck pet,' Van gripped her shoulders and stood behind her on stage. 'How did you like your walk around the room?'

Trinity's little bound body with big tits squirmed. Her tits had red handprints from being mauled. Her red lips pouted from sucking three big black cocks. She looked at the audience and said in a baby doll voice, 'It made me hot for cock.'

The audience cheered. Frank, who stood in the back, was amazed at the level of submission she was open to. The audience visibly stirred. These men were high rollers and rich perverts and each were getting hard. They each paid $5000 to watch his little sex slave this evening submit to her fuck-fest in person.

A.G. and Van flanked the little blond nymph. 'You are hot for cock?'

'Yes, Masters! I'm hot for cock and cum. I am defenseless to your needs. I am bound and caught, awaiting to fulfill your sexual desires.' Her little clit was standing at attention. 'Use me!' Her arms were tightly bound behind her. 'Force me!' She squirmed against them as they gripped her harder. Invade me!'

Van gripped the leash around his hand and jerked her closer. 'Come on, you fucking slut -- time to climb onto to more cock.'

'As you wish, Master,' Trinity moaned in ecstasy at the way these new Masters forced her to submit to their punishing orders. She was secretly thrilled when jerked by the leash. The leash meant brutal, forceful men were dominating her and she had to succumb to any way they wanted to fuck her.

Rote sat on the chaise, his cock standing at attention. 'Come and sit on this, you little cum slut.'

Trinity swallowed. 'It is so big,' she said fearfully. She knew he had already fuck her with it, but seeing it in front of her made her resistant.

Ignoring her trepidation, Van lifted her up and forced her onto Rote's cock. Her arms were bound so she couldn't balance herself on his long hard prick. A.G. opened her pussy (pressing her clit) as Rote guided the cock head in her steaming hot cunt.

She continued her dirty talk. 'Oh Master, your cock is so long and hard. I'm so tightly bound, you are forcing me on to your punishing cock -- ahh!' Her last exclamation was caused by Van pulling on her leash as Rote grabbed her hips and placed her on his lap. She was lifted a little higher and Rote inserted the head of thick cock into her dripping cunt. 'Give me your hot cock, Master. I feel your thickness scour my tight pussy walls. Ahhh!'

Her legs splayed wide on either side of Rote's pelvis. Without her arms for balance she was lowered on Rote's cock until her knees touched the chaise. 'Oh fuck!' She squirmed and moaned feeling his long dark member caress her slit as she arched her back and lifted her chin to the ceiling. 'Oh! You go so deep. I can't get away!' She squirmed, arching her back and moaning as Rote's cock buried deep in her cunt and he bit her nipple. 'Your cock is too big! It throbs!'

Rote pushed more of his pulsating cock into her wet cunt. Pulling her ass close, he maneuvered to lay down on the chaise with the blond bound beauty on top of his hot cock.

'Ahn! It's so deep!' she moaned deeply.

Her head was thrown back and her mouth open and her ivory back arched with her arms bound tightly as Rote started gyrating. The petite fuck slave moaned and moved as best she could, being tied and leashed. Soon she found a balance with Rote's rhythmic thrusts and started getting orgasmic.

When Rote felt her pleasure increase, he slowed to barely a twitch with a sadistic smile.

'Why did you stop, Master?' she whined. 'I'm a dirty little whore who needs your big cock to fuck me hard!'

'You are just too horny for one cock, aren't you?' Rote guided her to lie on his chest and spread he her ass cheeks. Van stuck a finger in her puckered ass opening.

Knowing that another one of her new Masters was going to fill her ass with his cock, she continued to beg and whimper. 'Oh, Master! I am here to use and force me! I'm a weak little sex slave, bound for your enjoyment.'

Van dripped hot oil onto her exposed butt crack for lubrication. She moaned and never ceased telling them her dirty desires. 'Ahhh! I'm held down for you to desecrate me with your cocks! I'm only open to your sexual cravings! Oh, you go so deep,' she whimpered as Rote started moving.

'You're going to fuck my ass too?! I'm tied down! I can't get away. Go slow. Please, Master -- you hold me down so you can force cock in my weak naked body. Ahn! You pulverize my ass. Oh! It hurts. You -- are -- so - huge! Ahn!'

The men fit their rather large cocks in her pussy and ass at the same time. 'Stick it in my ass,' Trinity continued, 'go slow! Ahhhnm! You torture me with your huge hard cocks. Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

They started moving on the soft, wet, petite sex slave. Two very dark, enormous men penetrated her ass and cunt, imprisoning the ivory skinned captive between them. She was a beautiful creamy white bound sex slave entrapped between the dark chocolate Masters on the golden chaise. The audience could see their profile and sandwiched between both of the cocks, they penetrated the white sex slave's cunt and ass ruthlessly.

'Oh! It's too much,' she screamed, 'I'm a filthy little slut to use -- ah! Ah! Ah! Use me! Don't let me get away!'

They were fucking brutal. Pumping hard and using her body like a soft wet fuck doll. Rote was below her, pumping hard into her open cunt as Van throttled her ass with intense force. Rote slapped her ass frequently when he wasn't just gripping her ass cheeks, spreading them wide so the audience could see her alabaster ass be assaulted by hard black cock.

Van growled and looped his sinew muscled arm through her bound arms pulling them tight to his chest, restraining her even more. His other hand was ruthlessly pinching her hard nipple or fondling her large pillowy tit.

As she was held up in a sitting position, her head was thrown back in sheer ecstasy and agony, 'Use me at your whim! Fuck me for your pleasure!'

As the two big black men pounded in and out of her very wet cunt and tight ass, A.G. mounted the chaise and stood over the fucking girl and grabbed the back of her head and forced her smut talking mouth onto the head of his hot hard cock.

A.G. grabbed the leash and curled it around his hand and jerked her head forward onto his prick farther. His buttocks started moving in and out of her open grunting mouth as Van & Rote held her pale bound body and forced their cocks in and out of her cunt and ass.

They were fucking brutal.

Trinity struggled, grunting in rhythm to their thrusts into her sex ravaged body. She was in pain being pushed and pulled and constrained and held so tightly. Their cocks were so large they hurt her petite white body.

But even in her pain, Trinity was aware of her luscious predicament -- and that pain quickly turned into molten hot lust.

Three black men were fucking her at the same time! She sucked hard on the cock forced in her mouth. Rote's hammering cock rubbed her clit, making her cum over and over. Van slammed his hard cock into her velvet tight ass. She was packed full of cock as Rote and Van spanked her as they brutally fucked in and out.

She was being spanked as she sucked and fucked by three forceful cocks! She wiggled and struggled making the men hold her tighter and spank her harder. That spurned her molten hot lust even more -- begging with her body for her new Masters to fuck her harder -- hold her tighter -- restrain her more and fuck her deeper.

Needing to breathe, she tried to move her head off A.G.'s cock -- knowing he'd pull on the leash and gripped her head -- maybe even pull her hair and forced his cock back on her mouth.

When she moaned and turned her head off his cock, he did pull on her leash and said, 'you are a fucking slave. Keep it deep, you cocksucker.' Van helped make sure her head and mouth stayed on A.G.'s cock with a jerk of her bound arms in his grip.

All she could do was squeal as she tried to breath on his cock. A.G. standing in front of her kneeling white body, Van leaning over her, holding her arms, fucking her ass & spanking her, and Rote under her, his cock buried in her wet hot cunt. This little white nymphomaniac enveloped by three large ebony men invading her with their large 10-inch cocks. Her submission was a work of art.

Their movements were frenzied, as each of the men started to feel the affects of the submissive's tight throbbing body. The pounding became short and hard, like pistons in an engine. The white little fuck engine moaned as she was triple penetrated.

Rote was the first to let fly his load into her tight cunt. 'I'm cumming! I'm gonna flood your cunt,' He grunted. His body arched and his bloated cock lifted her bound body and a torrent of cum flew into her ravaged cunt and started to dribble out of her cunt down her inner thighs.

A.G. was next making sure she swallowed as cum leaked from her mouth. 'Chug it down,' he commanded as she devoured his churning cock. 'Swallow it, slave.' He gripped her head hard as he pumped brutally into her cum-filled mouth. More cum spilled from the corners of her mouth as A.G.'s cock penetrated her mouth and throat. He pulled her close with one hand on the back of her head and the other pulling on her leash. 'Good little cocksucker.'

Once his load was spent, A.G. handed the leash to Van, as he let go of her head and cum filled mouth. She moaned as cum dripped off her chin onto her tits. Van pulled on the leash and jerked her head close to his chest, with his cock anchored in her ass up to his balls. Rote pulled out and got off the chaise.

Van sat back on his haunches and held the cum-drenched sex slave pinned on his cock in her ass. She sat on his lap with his engorged cock invading her ass, her back was arched so her large tits looked like an offering to the gods. Her legs were spread wide open, her feet still encased in the stilettos, her arms bound tight and she was panting and moaning like she had just run a race. Cum leaked from her open pussy as Van's cock remained deep in her ass.

Van, who seemed to be more kinky and sadistic than the others, had a little more dominate sex play to administer to this sweet, golden pale submissive. 'GENTLEMEN,' he said loudly to the audience, 'come and fondle this well-fucked slave sitting on my cock.'

As his cock pulsed in her ass, she moaned with fear. Her fear tightened her asshole on his cock. He smiled grimly, jerked her leash and whispered, 'You like that, don't you, slave?'

She gyrated on his cock. 'Uhnnn -- yes, Master.'

A good deal of the audience participants fingered her cunt or fondle her any way they pleased. Some bit her tits; some fingered her cunt and smeared the juice leaking from her cunt on their fingers and into her hair. Some made her lick the cunt cum off their fingers. A couple of men did this at the same time, filling her mouth with wet jabbing fingers and thumbs. She sucked and moaned as they commanded.

One angry looking man came up to her pulled her hair and whispered in her ear, 'I'm gonna fuck you hard, you cunt.' He bit her ear and pulled her head to look at him. 'You are fucking mine.' She shivered with lust but remained silent as Van chuckled and made her bounce on his cock more.

After a majority of the audience had pinched, fondled and groped her, Van stood up with her on his cock, put her face down on the chaise and hammered his cock in and out of her ass until he came.

Her arms were still bound, her back was arched and her knees were spread wide and almost touching her tits as Van brutally thrust the length of his cock in her rectum.

'Oh!' she screamed, 'fuck me hard, fuck my ass hard. Give it to me ah ah ah!' He started to cum in her ass and then pulled out and came on her butt and back and bound arms.

The men from the audience were then encouraged to cum on the bound girl. Those ready to drop their load stood around the chaise and jacked themselves off onto her naked bound body.

Rote flipped her over as the men from the audience came on her tits, made her open her mouth and the came on her face and all over her body from her head to her stilettos. There were dozens of them ready to drop their loads onto her bound body.

As each man jerked off and came on the bound sex slave, the party dispersed. She lay covered in cum, brutally fucked by three large black men and still bound at the wrist and throat.

Overcome, Trinity the Submissive slept peacefully. There were men in the audience that paid her uncle to fuck her in the very near future. She smiled in her cum-drenched sleep, knowing that she would always have men to force her to fuck their cocks and eat their cum. That was all the obedient submissive girl ever wanted.

Fin

12