Overdressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the last slug of vodka from the glass and slid my body down against hers. Her pussy was still slick and I felt its warmth radiating against me, calling me, inviting me in. I felt a thrill wrap around my cock as I slid it against her slippery sex. I ground into her feeling her labia grip me. "C'mon baby, you want it more than I do," she cooed at me. "Slip it in me. Fuck me, papi."

She was driving me out of my mind with lust. I had to muster every bit of resilience I had to resist driving my whole cock into her at once. Slowly I slipped in inch-by-inch feeling her warm, slippery pussy grab me. She was tight to begin with as I found out with my thumb, and now she was actively gripping and releasing her sugar walls as I slid deeper still within them. "You like that? You like it when I grab your cock with my pussy?" she asked between gritted teeth. I was finally all the way inside her and she was fucking me without either of us moving, gripping and releasing, gripping and releasing. I began to slowly pump in and out of her.

I was attempting to stroke long and slow to maintain some sort of control over myself, but as the head of my cock reached her entrance she gripped again and I was forced out of her. Who was I kidding? We both knew who was running the show now. I guided myself back into her and untied her wrists. She flung the tie around the back of my neck like a sash and used it to pull my head to mine as she bucked and gripped beneath me, in total control as she fucked the life out of me. We kissed furiously, our tongues dancing a fevered dance, her soft lips grinding into mine. As she felt my body tense and my thrusts intensify she broke the kiss. She leaned up to my ear and nibbled gently at the lobe. "Do it baby, cum," she whispered into my ear. "Cum inside me."

Her fingers grabbed my hair and I felt her contractions become more erratic. She was beginning to cum again as well. Her hips bucked in rhythm with my thrusting, but her pussy was now gripping me under it's own control. "Ai Dios! Yes, fuck me baby!" she wailed into my ear. Her lithe arms now wrapped around my back and pressed my body to hers. She squealed and bit hard into my shoulder breaking skin as my orgasm overtook me. Rope after rope of cum shot deep into her as my vision began to fade into a murky green.

As our orgasms relented I collapsed on top of her. I had barely regained my breath when our mouths met again for another kiss. I tasted the salty wetness on her lips as I felt the warm trickle down from the shoulder she had bitten. I looked over to my bloodied shoulder and her eyes followed. "Oops," she giggled, "I'm sorry. I guess I kind of lost it there for a second. Does it hurt?"

"Not really," I responded as she gently kissed the wound. "Actually, it's pretty flattering," I chuckled before I fell onto the bed beside her. It was a good half hour before either of us had the wherewithal to untie her ankles. Her legs now free she curled up behind me, one arm under mine hugging me to her tightly, the under my waist, the hand softly cupping my deflated package. We drifted off and slept like children.

The next morning we had breakfast together in the hotel restaurant. She signed an unbelievably large supply contract over omelets and Bloody Maries. "What the fuck, it's not my money, right?" she explained. "Besides, I never want to be tied down with a bargain rack tie."

12