All Comments on 'Overwhelming Urges'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
GOOD story; but scratch 1 marriage

Liked it a lot. Husband spends 6 hours Ocean surfing for first time... for 6 hours ? Come on. Look the author needed a way to get him away for an extended period... but 6 hours was way too long.

But lets face it; this marriage is over. Look the bikini wax thing was one thing... he was there... he enjoyed and she certainly did. And when it was his turn SHE was there. But her willingness to fuck the massage man is TOTALLY different creature all together. And lets face it she certainly DID fuck him

CONSIDER: she was Totally wasted.... why was it necessary for her to get THAT drunk for a massage? anyone have an answer for that? second she has NO experience according to the story of handling that much booze.

Third people that are THAT smashed are capable of doing almost anything b/c their Judgement is well... gone. Her story that the Massage guy reached for a condomn and she said No is bullshit,. The wife says the massage guy did everything to her except fuck her. Yeah right. Lets say she is telling the truth. How in a drunken sexually aroused state was she going to say No? She did not stop the guy giving her a wax job when he finger fucked her to orgasm. Of course then she wasnt drunk and her hsuband was there so she allowed it

5 will get you 10 that in her drunken state she was thinking ..."well I am on vacation... we have been pushing the envelope... trying new things... we are on vacation in Hawaii where no one KNEW them..."

She most did Fuck him. The husband is a fucking idiot for beleving her bizzare story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you wanted it, now you got it, a cheater

Time to divorce it and cut your losses, of course she wont admit he used her totally she knows you would leave her. Absolutely drunk, with almost no clothes on, sitting in a bar drinking with a man she has been with for six hours, who admits he did every thing except fuck her. time to get a new loving wife. Remember once a cheater, always a cheater, just a matter of time.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheater

I agree she has been cheating on you since and before the doctors appt. if i were the husband i would have had the dna checked on the kid to see if the kid is his if its not divorce the cheater.

Atlanta,Ga

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Gosh, what a heated reaction

I'm really surprised at some of the comments below. Sure, the husband does seem a mite slow on the uptake (he appears to spend his life in a state of perpetual astonishment) and his wife didn't come up with the most convincing story, but he has been nudging her in that direction for quite a while now. Without real evidence, he might as well tell himself "What happened on the Big Island, stays on the Big Island" and just make sure she doesn't end up semi-naked and drunk with anyone else but him in the future. Unless, deep down, that's what he really wanted. Whichever, it doesn't seem worth wrecking a marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing Special

The only thing out of the ordinary in this wimp husband story is the fact that he's a little stupid. Other than that, the writer is only expressing the psychological disorder rampant in his mind. Don't be so cruel to him. He's sick and deserves our pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I afree with below

Not only was he a little stupid, he was very stupid. I keep wondering how people so stupid make it in this world...then I think again. Our president is an idiot. Most of congress and the senate are idiots.

Our world is totally fucked up because the idiots are in charge. They help each other take all the good jobs so smart people are forced to live in their idiot world..

Then you come here to relax and get a hard on and what do you get...more idiot stories about retarded people. Oh not the others in the story...can't blame them for jerking off with the idiot womans body...

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years agoAuthor
You guys just kill me...

First of all, it's a STOOOOORRREEEEY....dang!

This is a SEEEEXXXX site...dang!

And by the way, I might be stupid but I do know there is a "G" in the word "agree".

LOL..Title to next story.."Virgin when married wore white cotton panties."

Hey! Hmmmm..That ain't half bad.

:)

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re:You guys just kill me.

Fine, it's just a story, but by that logic it doesn't deserve any praise, either.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
you know what "LW" readers are like

No matter what happens or doesn't happen in a story, someone will be pissed off.

I thought it was an interesting and sexy story--looking forward to more of your work!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
liked it a lot.

Liked the characters, liked the flow of the story. Looking forward to further adventures. Definately do not concur with the negative comments left by others.Keep on writing. Greyhound 61.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife Watching Is A Sick Fetish

Did he or you really expect it to get any better after the watched & allowed wax to climax job.

Then in the bar she said to her lover - "He likes to watch".

Now that certified that there is no respect for him from that point on yet on a wimpish note he grouses to himself what he knows but wimps on knowing she has gone underground.

And the point of the story is wimps into watching get fucked.

Ah its just a story says the writer - but he invited us to his play hoping to make it seem real.

That it is "just a story" cop out is just as believable as "Honey I love you - not him - it was just sex".

A talented writer takes us there and you are that. So don't try to bullshit us bullshitters - cuz we love you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Obviously many westerners turned on by watching

Americans, Canadians and English men are so into watching their wives fucking other men. Its a pity Lit does not have a cuckold/wimp section.

Personally, I dont cotton to that shit, but its none of my business, therefore I wish they had their own section, like the other sickos who like incest, gay, BDSM and Rape.

Maybe it is a good idea to give a title that warns the reader so we dont have to be surprised by your filthy, MAMMA-MAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantasy versus reality

as the last observer said,

these guys (authors via their characters?) who have this "need" to have their wives being mauled, massaged, fucked, touched, played with, sprayed at, drenched with bodily liquids,,, it's really a sort of a "sickness" starting with some bizzare fetish but which does not stop.

the thing is, these guys are not, for the most part, in harms way, IF they don't engage in sexual activities with their wives immediately and also swallow contaminated fluids from their wives,,, but those women are in harms way, as they are the RECEPTORS of bodily fluids from partners who, chances are, engage in such activities quite a bit.

now, if all we want to focus on is the question of whether such are "erotic," then, I guess it is somewhat...

I mean, wathcing well-made porn movies IS PRETTY "erotic," but putting MY DICK or TONGUE INSIDE one of those orifices of those women/girls? you gotta be crazy!

we have to assume that THE RATE at which those "porn stars" and "super stars" (98% seem to be young White women, most of whom, in reality, are quite beautiful when they first go down that route) DISAPPEAR from the porn business, BEING YEARLY REPLENISHED by a crop of teens to early twenty something, readily testifies to the incredibly danger (mentally and physically) women put themselves in, when they go down such "erotic" line of "work",,, when they do as guys want, whether the "guys" are boyfrieds, husbands, or "movie directors",,,

yes, we know this is LITEROTICA, and most are "fantasies."

but we also know in REAL LIFE, women sacrifice quite much. please, CAREFULLY look at your popular "porn actresses" from the early 1990's (don't even have to go back to the 1980's, my high school days),,,, how many of them are still "performing"? if you still see one or two, LOOK CAREFULLY at their mouths, cheeks, chins, and genital areas.

sexual acitivities are among the most dangerous to both the mind and body, physically, literally. look at the SCARS and ugly blemishes in the face/mouth areas of these women who scream like they are having tons of orgasms, from opening to closing DVD scenes: few if any become rich but most receive FACE-ALTERING scars that never leave them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does!

Once again we have a would be cuckold except this character does not take responsiblity for that relationship. He leads his wife down the path of temptation and gives her permission to take lovers but lo, he wonders if it happened!

In the doctor's office, it is clear that something inappropriate happened between the young doctor and his wife. Then his wife get pregnant shortly after that visit.

So later during their trip to Hawaii he encourages her to flaunt her wares but he is surprised when he finds her with a young stud. Now when he puts her to bed most people who have ever felt semen would not mistake it for lotion. So is he in denial or is he assuming that the semen between her cheeks accidently got there during the massage? The other inconsistency in her story was that when people get drunk and then fall asleep do they sober up when they awake, stay out like a light or wake up drunk. I have never heard of people waking up drunk!

What was stupid was not that the husband shared his wife with others (that is a lifestyle choice) it was that he was befuddled by it. If you are going to have that kind of relationship you should at least take responsbility for any consequences. This fool did not even know if he had shared his wife with others. In the end, it appears that he would always wonder about her. Now that is stupid!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife watching is a great fetish!

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's just a storeeeeeee!

If it's just a storeeeee magmaman , why not make it an iteresting or an erotica story, instead of a story about an idiot husband who acts like a total ass hole? Try, next time,

the Ct. Yankee

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments

I find it fascinating, if I write a story that is my version of erotic, fantasy, I find it panned pretty good.

Yet if I write from emotions or life, they seem fairly well recieved.

I see other stories that I have trouble even reading, some borderline disturbing from my way of thinking.

I see arguments against situations that were not even in the story, one took off on his hate for our President and another was concerned about the illicit sex outside of marriage in a story that actually contains none, except for a hint of ..perhaps?

I begin to suspect that many don't actually read, they scan, looking for some scenario perhaps? Are some trying to see real life in what is just a fantasy?

Perhaps.

Interesting responses, though. I will still just write what pops in my head, and even I don't have a clue where the first line and title will lead at the end.

I just write....MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Liked It

The seeds of doubt are there- the doubt I am referring to is doubt that she really got fucked; But there is also enough to make one think she very likely got fucked by the young man AND even got screwed earlier by the doc.

Being a fan of cuckold stories, I choose to believe the version he really was cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story!!!

As far as wife watching stories go, this is compelling. I think that if Dan were an avid watcher he wouldn't have chosen to go surfing, he would have watched his wife whether she was massaged by a woman or a man. I understand that for the purpose of establishing doubt about her fidelity he had to be absent so I guess the story line had to go in that direction. Good writing style and an easy read. Great job, I will read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
be careful what you want

husband encourages and she, acts on that? a question is put there and no immediate answer from her. if she plays with others he will have clearer idea and can leve her to play with others, as she may please. that behavior of a cheating spouse, those signs to look for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We are all different

While my wife is everyting I could want. I may not be the best lover for her. I would never want to know about any lovers she may take, if she ever does. I want her to be very careful if she does and I will always keep a close watch on her freetime.

A part of me wishes as long as I'm not a great lover, she should have great sex if she wants it.

randallangdonrandallangdonalmost 15 years ago
Very hot

Very good story. Would love to hear the rest come out at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did She?

Damn right she did. It was easy, everything they did from early showing a little more of herself, then the bikini and wax job with the masturbation, she is loose, free and with the wine and getting licked...give me a break, she's totally aroused and you better believe she got the rest. The masseur wouldn't look him in the eye after he sneered at Don and the wife looked away when she claimed she didn't fuck him...Yes She Did!

Epilogue: They get home and she is more free with her dress and conduct and it leads to adultery and ultimately a confrontation...you take it from there and NO...it is not Dons fault, they got to Hawaaii as a straight couple having fun, she went the rest of the way...too bad, I liked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes...

...she did!

robinhodrobinhodabout 13 years ago
Good story,

pretty normal bloke. Most of don't really want our wives having it off with a masseur even if we enjoy a little fantasy.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Sucking the massuer off was OK?

Did you fuck him?

No.

You did everything else?

Yes.

I guess the blowjob was to be expected. I would have been pissed. Casual dress, even provocative dress is one thing. A blow job is not OK.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Easy to get out of hand

And very hard to take it back - you will never know and never be sure it is not still happening -

Pushed your luck right over the cliff -

Same theme same result -

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
It must be a good story,

Since you seem to have pissed off all the anonymous wack jobs. I found it to be a good tale of what happens when you wish for something you may not want. They never discussed limits so there were none. Not her fault, just trying to please the hubby. He, however, has his head up his ass.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHOULDNT INVOLVE WIFE

with hubby;s fetishes, TK U MLJ LV NV

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
if she did he deserves it.

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another stupid putz

He turned her in to a fucking slut whore and she obviously got fucked by the massage guy as why did he get her drunk....no stopping the slut skank now. Hubby has opened a can of worms and he deserves to be a cuckold.....that is what you get for thinking with you dick....men will never learn...total plonker....

dolcecazzodolcecazzoover 10 years ago
Of Course she did

She let him lick her pussy and then he slowly open her legs and pushed in until she said no.... don't stop you fool of course she let him fuck her wouldn't You ?

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Obsession?

It seems ALL you write is exhibitionism. Gets very boring very fast when there is NO variation. Every story you have written, same thing, time and again. Guy's a loser that wants his wife to fuck around, she does, likes it, then he doesn't. Most of the time you don't even bother to change the character names. You write well, you can spell, ( which is a novelty in itself), but you seem to have tunnel vision.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He didn't learn...

He didn't learn the lesson the first time, and he didn't learn it the second time also...He knew she had done it, but he was afraid to find out...And then have to take some actions...So he was a coward and his wife knew that and used it in her favour...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She Did/Does......

This woman is no dummy and you took great length to describe her looks, attitudes and intelligence.

Does she love her husband - yes!

Did she screw the masseuse - YES!

Has she been faithful in the past...Maybe?

Will she be faithful in the future...NOPE!!!

She read his erotic nature all along their life together. She was/is discreet and careful but - she likes to be looked at, touched and oh yes - extracurricular sex.

Mag you got complaints for not finishing or being more explanative but I think you did extremely well...well done! We can all use our own imagination or just logically conclude that this is one classy, hotwife...Thanks again!

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked it but

I like your writing but I don't like what pussies some of your characters are.

He needed to get to the bottom of what happened with his wife's bottom.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE BIRD IN THE HAND DOESNT WORK

when the hand doesn't stay closed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be careful what you wish for!

I also loved to have guys get a look at my wife's boobs and panties. She didn't care for the idea and it took a long time before I could convince her. When she finally gave in, it was a disaster. I convinced her to wear a low cut top without a bra to a party. It was amazing. If she bent over just a little, you could see her bare boobs, nipples and all. She is a slim blonde with a C cup and a great ass and was extremely popular with guys falling all over themselves to dance or talk to her. Every time she moved, you could see her tits. I loved it and had a giant hard on watching guys stare at her boobs, As the evening wore on and people got drunk, I saw men grabbing feels of her tits and ass. At one point, after I was very drunk, I went to take a piss. The bathroom had two doors. I heard people in the bedroom so I peeked through the door and got the shock of my life. My beautiful wife was on her knees, naked except for her satin panties, sucking some guy's cock. I was totally shocked, totally furious and totally turned on. I watched her suck his cock, lick his balls and swallow his load. The room started spinning so I had to go lie down on a couch. The guy took her back to the bedroom several times. He fucked her four times including once in the ass and came in her mouth 3 times. The next day she was unapologetic because she said she never wanted to show her boobs in the first place. That was several years ago andkhmted I have never asked her to expose herself again. I had learned my lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife got a massage

We were at a resort, if I said the name most here would know of it. I was thinking it would just be that, a massage.

Thought it was from a woman too, it wasn't.

We were on the plane home when she whispered in my ear what all happened, I guess she figured on the plane I couldn't throw a fit.

The guy not only got her off with his hands, but used his dick too. At least she was smart enough to make him use a condom, but still.

She said she lost control, sexy place, sexy things going on everywhere and the guy was good.

We actually separated for a few months over that, but finally settled things.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Yes. It got out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A polygraph test is in order and should be obtained without delay. If she refuses the examination, it is reasonable to assume she did indeed have intercourse. The situation is similar to pleading the Fifth while testifying in a civil lawsuit. In civil court, the judge and jury can attribute a negative inference to a witness' refusal to answer questions and thus conclude the truthful answers to those questions would put into evidence facts adverse to the position of the person invoking the privilege. No such inference is allowed to be drawn in a criminal trial if a witness pleads the Fifth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...