Overwhelming Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

The top of her suit slipped sideways as he did that, Patti's left breast came fully exposed.

I watched as his fingers crossed her rectum, saw her body give a little shudder, then his fingers went back to the mass of flesh between her legs.

He worked his fingers in circles across the upper part of her pubic mound, then he was running his entire palm up and down across her lips. The foam made it hard to really see, but his middle finger appeared to slip partly inside of her several times.

Then he was rubbing his thumb back and forth across her pubic hairs, his fingers pressed against her vagina.

He seemed to be taking a long time to me. I looked closely, even with the foam from the shampoo I could see that his middle finger was inside her. Patti didn't protest, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Several times I saw her hips move upwards, she was struggling to not let the sensations she was feeling show, but she was losing the struggle.

Her left nipple tightened, her breath went ragged, then I saw the ripple in her stomach muscles as she orgasmed. He pressed his hand against her, then rubbed his thumb back and forth over her engorged clit as the waves passed over her.

I just stood there in awe, I would have never believed she would ever allow something like that.

Then he stopped, withdrew his hand, reached for a small hose that pulled out of the nearby sink. He tucked a big towel up under her behind, sprayed her with the warm water.

I stood and stared at the sight, this young man had basically masturbated her to orgasm as she lay there wearing nothing but the bikini top.

Even that no longer covered her, her squirming had moved the tiny squares out of place.

He continued rinsing her until all signs of the shampoo were gone. Then he picked up a smaller soft towel, and proceeded to dry her completely.

Patti lay there fully exposed, her legs spread open. She looked relaxed, it hit me that after the initial embarrassment she had seemingly enjoyed that. She opened her eyes and looked at me, perhaps for some sign of upset. Satisfied that I was not upset, she closed her eyes again.

I watched as he spread some kind of liquid on her, covered it with strips, then after a bit he lifted it quickly.

Patti jumped each time but it didn't seem to hurt her. In just a few minutes he was done, he had even asked her to pull her knees up and spread her cheeks as he removed the few fine hairs around her anus, she had simply done that.

She looked red and swollen, he used some kind of powder, patted her down. Then he wiped off the excess.

"Come on out when you are ready." The young man said. Then he left the room.

Patti got up, put the bottoms back on. The suit now fit fine, with no pubic hair her small safety margin had increased, too. She realized her breasts were exposed, looked at me with a grin as she tucked her nipples back in.

"That was interesting." Then she looked at me.

"Did you like that, is that what you wanted to see?" Her voice was strange, quiet.

"Yes, I liked that." I admitted.

"It looked like it felt good to you?"

"It did."

I retrieved our clothing, Patti put her shorts and silk top on over the bikini.

At the counter, we paid the bill. It wasn't cheap.

Then came the surprise.

"Do you offer waxing like that for men?" Patti asked him.

"Sure!" the young man said.

"Lots of men come in here so they can wear the new thong type suits."

"Do you do it?.... or does....I don't think my husband would like a male doing that."

"Oh, we can have Sarah do it if you prefer." he grinned broadly.

I looked over at Sarah, she was standing behind the counter with a big smile.

"Maybe I can talk him into it." She looked at me with a mischievious expression.

"Glad to serve you!" The young man said.

"Oh, and be sure to come back for a touchup before you go home."

"There is no charge..for the touchup." His grin was very broad now.

"OK. Is a week too soon?"

"No, anytime. Any time at all. Be sure to bring him in soon, too." He nodded at me.

"So we have time to do a..touchup..for him, too."

Patti and I walked out onto the sidewalk with our arms around each other.

"My turn to watch!" she whispered in my ear, giggling.

I had a feeling our lives would never be the same.

I was right, too.

Patti was still a little swollen and sore that night, so I didn't get to try out the new feeling of her hairless body. We slept snuggled up together, content.

I got back from my meeting the next day, happy because we had signed one account to a 5 year contract.

Patti was waiting in the room for me.

"Ready?" she asked, after I explained how my meeting went.

"Ready for what?" I asked her, puzzled.

"Your turn."

It took a moment, then I realized.

"Oh. When?"

"We have an appointment in about an hour." Her grin was huge.

"Lord." Was all I said. Now I was the one having second thoughts.

"It will be fun." she promised. I got the impression she was having fun with this herself.

We walked into the little shop an hour later. The same young man was there, he smiled and said hello. Then he turned to Patti.

"Did the redness go away? It should have within a few hours."

"Yes, I feel fine. Is Sarah here?" She looked around, Sarah wasn't in sight.

"She went down to the corner to get some items, she will be back in a couple of minutes."

"You can go on back."

He led us to the same little side room.

"Go ahead and get undressed, you can leave the T-shirt on unless you want your chest done."

I had no intentions of having my chest done, I still wasn't completely sure of the rest.

Patti plopped down on one of the chairs as I stood there.

"Well, off with the shorts, honey." She giggled.

Just then the door opened, Sarah walked in. She was wearing a tight pair of shorts and a light halter top. There was a ring in her navel, and I could see a portion of a tattoo of some kind on her right breast.

"So, are we going to do just a trim for the suit, or....?

"All of it!" Patti said with a giggle.

"But, honey...." I tried to protest.

"I lost it all, you lose it all!" She grinned at me.

"Fair is fair."

I gave up, reached for the top of my shorts. I figured get it over with, I pulled them down and off. I didn't have an erection, thank God.

"Up here?" I pointed at the table.

"Yes, just sit down, relax. This won't hurt."

She ran a basin of warm water, soaped up her hands.

"Lie back, open your legs."

I leaned back on my elbows, opened my legs some.

"Wider, and all the way back please."

I laid all the way back, wondering where my pillow was when I felt her hands cradle me. She began to soap me up, I still didn't have an erection.

Her hands worked briskly, she covered my testicles, then worked around my pubic hairs. I had quite a lot of hair down there. Then she grasped the end of my penis, rubbing the shampoo into the hairs along each side.

I knew what was coming and braced myself when her shoulder went under my right leg and lifted. I looked over at Patti sitting there, she was craning her neck to see around Sarah's body.

I felt Sarah's fingers rubbing deep into the cleft between my cheeks, then one finger actually slipped inside an inch or so, but quickly withdrew.

I couldn't help it, my erection began to grow. Glancing down, I could see the end of it sticking up out of the foam. Her hand came down, encircled me, rubbed back and forth a few times. It was now covered by the mass of foam again.

I was trying to will it to go back down when I felt the sudden flood of warm water, she was now rinsing me off.

That didn't help at all, I was now as firm as I ever get.

Then she dried me off. I heard a humming sound and felt heat, she was using a blow drier on me.

Next came the goop, she lay a strip on and after a bit, lifted. I felt a mild stab of pain but that was it.

I tried to put my mind somewhere else, it wasn't working too well. When she took ahold of the end of my erection, held it off to the side and spread the stuff, I braced again.

But I felt the tug, it wasn't bad. Finally she was done, she powdered me down, wiped me off.

Then she left, leaving me and Patti alone.

"Well? What do you think?" Her voice was almost laughing at me.

I sat up, looked down at my naked cock and balls.

"It feels funny." Was all I could think of to say.

"Here, put this on."

I looked over at her, she had a thing that was nothing more than a pouch. It looked like a black athletic supporter.

"What the hell is that?"

"Your suit."

"I can't wear that out in public."

"You can if you want me to wear mine!"

"But if I...I could come out of that thing."

"Same problem I have." She giggled.

I sighed, got up and put the thing on. It was like a damn sock with a pouch, a string up the butt and around the waist.

I pulled on my shorts, tugged my T-shirt down.

"Let's go back to our room!" Patti said as I was paying the bill.

It sure wasn't cheap.

"I want to try this out."

"Well, I am sure I have some left, she didn't....." I let that trail off.

"Yea, I told her not to. Save it for me today."

"Oh, OK."

"You get that next time. At our touchup!" She grinned at me.

That was a surprise, the word "our" registered with me. I was still almost floored by the sudden turn of events, my mildly modest little wife was turning a bit naughty.

We walked back towards our hotel, holding hands.

I was looking forward to the next few days, things were getting interesting.

We filled the hot tub with hot water and climbed in, Patti slid naked into my arms. We tried to make love in the tub but that was impossible, with both of us hairless it seemed to set up some kind of suction.

Giggling like schoolkids, we climbed out and dried each other off. Then we made sweet love on the bed, she felt strange to me, slick, softer somehow?

It was like making love with someone new, the sensations were completely different.

Her response was different, too. As she began to orgasm, she lifted her hips, mashed against me. Then she left out a series of grunts, sounds I had only rarely heard from her.

I was quite pleased with myself as we dozed off, Patti curled up in my arms.

I woke up first, turned on my side and looked at her as she softly snored. I loved the slick look of her body, her outer lips returned to normal but still large and obvious.

I slid off the bed, walked into the bathroom and washed up. She was still asleep, still naked when I came back out.

An idea popped into my mind. I dug around in our suitcase, found the digital camara.

Patti would likely have a fit but she was asleep, laying on her side, knees brought up. I snapped a couple of shots, then moved in and got a closeup of her hairless pussy sticking out between her legs from behind.

I checked, she didn't move, she didn't show any signs of waking up. Setting the camara down, I gently tugged on her body. She moaned, then rolled over on her back, stretching her legs out.

Perfect!

I took a dozen shots from several angles, then I reached out and moved her leg. She sighed again, I waited. Then sure she was still asleep, I moved her leg some more until I had her legs spread a good 2 feet. She showed no signs of waking up, so I took several more photos.

What I wanted was to get a picture of her excited, swollen.

I lay down beside her and began to lightly stroke her sides, she sighed but didn't wake up. I let my fingers gently stroke up her leg, closer and closer until I was touching her. I was rewarded with a gentle thrust of her hips. Looking down, I saw her moisten, she began to swell.

I got back up, took another half dozen closeups. I was so excited that my cock was almost bursting.

I set the camara on the table, slid up into position and pressed. Patti's body opened and I slid inside. Her eyes flashed open, she looked at me and smiled, letting out a soft "MMMMMM." sound.

In a few seconds she began to buck at me again, then she went rigid with her second orgasm in just a few hours.

"What got into you?" she giggled.

"Oh, you just looked so beautiful lying there, I couldn't help myself."

She nuzzled into my neck, kissed me, and got up.

I was leaned back on the bed, pillows tucked behind me, still half erect for some reason. Too much stimulation for one day, I guess.

"What's this?" Patti asked as she came back out of the bathroom.

"What?"

"This!" She pointed at the camara sitting on the table.

I was busted, I forgot to put it away.

"Oh, I took some pictures."

"Oh what? Me? You mean..."

"Yea."

"What do you plan to do with those?" she demanded.

"Oh, I was thinking of posting them on the internet." I laughed.

"Don't you dare!"

"Why not?"

"I can't be...No!...Oh...well, just don't show my face."

That surprised me, too. I looked at her closely, the idea seemed to excite her. What was happening here, I wondered.

"OK. I won't."

We got dressed, at least I did. Patti put on a pullover dress, it was thin and covered with flowered print. It came to the middle of her thighs, had some kind of elastic around the waist.

The bodice was a bit large for her and low cut enough that the tops of her breasts showed, just two thin straps held the top up. It was cut even lower in back, leaving her back bare to six inches or so above her waist. She had put nothing on underneath it. When she stood up straight I could see her nipples through the cloth, if she bent over, even a small amount, it was going to gap open.

I could just imagine the possibilities when she sat down, it was very short compared to what she wore normally.

I had never seen the dress before, she must have bought it before we left home.

"Wow!, That is sexy!"

"You like?" she did a little spin, the hem flared out when she did, baring her legs almost to her crotch.

"Yes, I like very much!"

"It doesn't show too much?" she looked down at her bust.

"No, it's fine." I lied.

Hell, if she was going to wear that out in public I would be hard all the time, in the right light I could see right through it.

And she was naked underneath!

We went down to the small restaurant off the hotel lobby. I expected heads to turn, but no one really paid a lot of attention.

I guess they were all used to seeing women in various stages of undress.

A young woman waited on us, I saw her check Patti out closely but she didn't say anything. She did smile sweetly, though.

I looked at my lovely wife, her face was lightly reddened from the Sun, the freckles on her upper chest and shoulders had darkened.

We were both rather obviously still Haoles, tourists. I was lightly sunburned on my face, other than that I was white as a sheet.

"We need to get some Sun, how about we do the beach for awhile?"

"Sure, I have some sunscreen in my purse."

We ate our meal, then walked down to the seawall and out onto the beach.

There were people everywhere, mostly in bathing suits. I had on a T-shirt and shorts, Patti just the little sundress. We walked along, taking in the sights, stepping into the warm gentle surf from time to time. Farther on, we could see Diamond head, then I saw a sign that said "Zoo."

We walked along the path, it was like an outdoor zoo, we saw several animals and marveled at the odd plants. It was warm, getting on towards afternoon. We had walked quite a long distance.

Then I heard a rumbling sound, not sure what it was at first. Then when it came again, I knew it was thunder. At the second clap of thunder it started to rain.

I have seen rain, being from Oregon.

I never in my life saw rain like this. It came in sheets, it piled up on the asphalt walkways, it ran into our mouths when we tried to breathe.

We turned and headed back towards the hotel, both of us soaked to the skin almost instantly. The rain stopped long before we got there, steam rose up from the hot sidewalks, enough to create a heavy fog.

We got to the hotel, having ran for half a mile holding hands. We stopped at the entryway under the canopy, still dripping, not wanting to get the floor inside wet.

Two young men came out of the hotel, one looked at Patti and nudged the man next to him. They both stopped and stared.

I thought that was odd, I looked at Patti.

She might as well have been naked, hell, she was naked! The thin material had plastered to her body, outlining everything, transparent. Not only were her full breasts completely visible, so was the fullness between her thighs from the light behind her.

I must have had a funny look, Patti glanced down.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, tugging at the material, trying to pull it away from her skin to no avail.

Laughing, she gave up.

"let's go up to our room." she said.

"Maybe we better!" I grinned at her.

There was an older couple getting off the elevator as we got there, his eyes looked at Patti, he took a doubletake, then blushed and looked away.

Of course there were three stops on the way up as people got on board.

One middle aged man started to step on, stopped, looked Patti up and down. He stood there long enough the doors started to close, he reached up with his hand to stop it, then stepped aboard.

"Excuse me." he said, turning his back and stepping off to one side.

I saw him glance back repeatedly.

Finally we got to our room, shut the door. Patti started laughing, in short order we were both roaring.

"You did say you liked to show me off!"

I just grinned.

"Well, we certainly did!" We both laughed at that, it was hilarious.

The next couple of days were uneventful, I had meetings to go to and presentations to make. I managed to close the second contract, too.

I was high as a kite when I got back to the hotel, the deals meant a big bonus at the least and a promotion at the best.

Patti wasn't there, I assumed she was out shopping, so I hopped in the shower after getting out of my suit and tie.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Patti sitting in a chair painting her toenails, a half dozen bags of items sitting on the floor beside her.

I told her about my success, she was tickled at that. My work was done, and done early, we had several days to just play, see the sights some more, have fun.

"So what would you like to do?" she asked me.

I was thinking of getting some surfing lessons, something I had never done. She wrinkled up her nose at that. Patti could swim but never really cared to much, preferring to sit and read a book even on our trips to the beach.

"OK. I was thinking of getting a massage." She picked up the little advertising flyer off the table the hotel set out.

"OK. While you do that, I will go see if I can keep from falling off a surfboard." There was a little stand down on the beach that I had seen that advertised lessons.

I left for the beach, telling her I would be back in a few hours.

The young kid at the stand was skinny, brown, and I swear he rolled his eyes at me when he thought I wasn't looking.

We headed for the surf, I started to get on the surfboard and promptly fell off on my ass. He set the thing down on the beach, had me stand on it and shift my weight this way and that while other kids walked by with a smirk at this "old" guy getting surfing lessons.

I managed after a dozen tries to get on the thing, making it about 10 feet before falling off. Stubborn, I refused to give up. Finally I actually managed to ride a 3 foot wave all the way to the sand before the board dug in and I fell on my ass again.

We kept going out further and further, I kept getting more of the hang of it, until I was actually riding sideways to the waves, then back.

I was tickled with myself, I could actually surf! I paid the kid, headed back to the hotel.

I glanced at my watch, realized I had been at it for nearly six hours.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers