Overwhelming Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

I hurried up to the room, Patti wasn't there. I went in to shower and was some of the salt off of me. One glance in the mirror and I saw I was red as a beet! Way too much Sun.

I got some lotion, spread it on myself, then dressed in a pair of slacks and long sleeved shirt to protect my arms and legs from any further damage. I knew I would be sore the next day.

Then I went looking for Patti, leaving a note for her in case she beat me back.

I found her in the hotel bar, that was completely out of character, Patti seldom drank.

But she was drinking now, the other surprise was the young blonde guy sitting with her. I stopped and watched them for a second, Patti was taking regular sips of some kind of drink with huge pieces of fruit sticking out of it. She was giggling and laughing, slurring her words.

Hell, she was drunk on her ass!

She was sitting sideways on the bar stool facing the guy, she kept laughing at something he was saying, leaning forward and then back, reaching out to touch his arm from time to time.

She seemed to be acting a bit familiar with him to me.

She also had on a light loose halter top and a short wrap like thing around her waist. I had not seen either before, I assumed it was something she had bought while shopping.

I walked up and said hi.

Patti turned to look at me.

"Oh, Hi, Danny!" Her eyes were red, bleary looking.

Patti never calls me Danny, she calls me Honey or Dan. I was mildly upset to find her like this.

"This is Tim, boy did you miss out!" she slurred.

"Miss out? On what?"

"Tim gave me my massage he is real good!" she giggled uncontrollably.

"Boy is he good!" she took another swig of her drink.

I stood there for a second, confused. When she had mentioned a massage, I had just assumed a woman....?

"You should have been there, you would have liked it." She laughed again.

"Danny likes to watch, I told you." she said to Tim.

I looked at Tim, he was about my height, slender, perhaps 30 at the most. He was grinning at me with what looked a bit like a smirk.

I managed to keep from knocking him off his chair, barely. He saw my eyes, looked away.

"Come on, you are drunk." I took her arm, pissed off now.

She got up, almost fell but I caught her. Then she looked at Tim.

"2 O'clock tomorrow, right?"

Tim didn't say a word, didn't look at me.

I helped Patti up to our room, laid her out on the bed. I didn't realize until I got there that the wrap around her waist was just a large scarf of some kind.

There was nothing underneath it.

"Boy you should have been here." she muttered again.

"Why, what happened?"

"I got a massage!"

"What kind of a massage?"

"Oh all over! All over everything!" She started to laugh, then leaned over and threw up all over the floor.

I cleaned up the mess, washed her face, she simply passed out cold. I removed her clothing, tucked a blanket around her. Her skin was slick and shiny from some kind of oil or lotion. I ran my fingers across her breast, it came away slick. I smelled it, it smelled like Coconut. Curious, I ran a different finger deep between her butt cheeks, that was slick, too.

I had a pretty good idea what kind of massage she had gotten.

It was also the first time I ever saw her drunk in my life. I went over and sat in the chair, glancing over I saw a bottle poking out of the trash can. I got up and went over, picked it up.

It was a Vin Rose wine, the bottle was empty. Looking down, I saw the second bottle, also empty.

I spotted a small bath towel laying on the other chair. I picked it up, it smelled like Coconut, too. There was another odor I didn't recognize although I had a suspicion. I didn't see any stains.

I checked the trash cans in the bathroom, there were some tissues but all they had on them was lipstick.

What the hell had happened? I was suspicious. I would not believe it even possible that Patti would actually have sex with someone else. But then after the incident at the Bikini shop, I had to admit I would never have believed that either.

Patti was snoring away, there was no chance at any discussion. I fell asleep in the chair, my mind full of thoughts.

The sound of the shower running woke me up hours later. My body felt like hell, any touch of anything at all was like fire to my skin.

I took off my shirt, my skin felt like it was 3 sizes too small for me. I already had blisters on my shoulders, I found more on my legs. I got some Aloe Vera lotion, oiled myself down, just finishing up when Patti came out of the bathroom, a big towel wrapped around her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed when she saw me.

"You are really sunburned bad!"

"Yes, I got sidetracked learning to surf, I didn't even think about the Sun."

I watched Patti as she dressed. She put on a pair of slacks, then a bra and a blouse. She buttoned up the blouse leaving just two undone.

She looked...perfectly normal?

"You sure got drunk."

"Yes, my head hurts, my mouth feels terrible." She went and got a bottle of water out of the cooler, drank half of it. She was avoiding looking at me.

"I suppose...I guess..you want to know?"

No shit. Patti knows me well, I also know to let her say what she has to say in her own time.

I just waited.

"That guy..it was a surprise, I expected..a woman." I understood that, I expected that too.

"But he was here, he seemed nice. So I thought what the hell."

"I didn't want to insult him."

I nodded as she looked up at me, then looked away.

"He had a bottle of wine so we shared some, then I had another. I don't know why but I drank some more, his hands felt good. When the wine ran out he called room service and a guy brought up another bottle. So I started drinking some of that."

"I found the bottles."

"His hands felt good, I didn't even think about it when he moved the towel off my behind, it seemed just.....normal?"

"He had me roll over, and his hands were all over me, I think I even went to sleep. Then I woke up, he was ...licking me..and it felt good, I let him."

Patti was blushing furiously now. She drank the rest of the bottle of water, got up and got another.

"I saw him reach in his bag and take out a condom, I told him no. So he stopped, then he finished up. When he asked me to join him for a drink and you weren't back yet, I decided why not?"

"That's where we were when you came in."

"So you didn't...fuck him?"

"No."

She had her back to me, looking out the window when she said that. My mind went back to the first time, when she had been in with the Doctor.

"But he did everything else, huh?"

"Yes." She turned back to me, I couldn't read her expression.

"Are you mad?"

"Yes, a little."

"It's different..like when you are there?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

"I won't do anything like that again."

I was still wondering if she told me the whole truth when we boarded the airplane for home. I wondered about it for the entire long flight.

Everything returned to normal when we got home.

Everything. We had some experiences, that was all. Something about being far from home, in a romantic setting.

Maybe that was it, that combined with my own thoughts, my own urges. But somehow I lost those urges.

Is it because I satisfied them?

I don't know.

I do know that when I am with Patti, when we are making love?

I still wonder.

Did she?

I doubt I will ever know.

But I did learn a lesson, it is easy for things to get out of hand.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers