All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

I've got to say I really love this story. Ur a great author I've read a lot of stories on here and I'm so glad ur continuing with story and will wait as long as it takes u to bring thbe next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wonderful story! can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am loving this story and look forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mind=Blown

Wow, I just stayed up all night to finish reading all of Bella's story so far. So eloquently written, with amazing character development... I'm craving the next chapter!!! This was so worth staying up all night for, keep writing this is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please post again soon! I love this story, you are a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please keep writing

Please keep going I love your story it was amazing and I couldn't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

I just spent this weekend reading your wonderful stories of Mel and bella. I truly hope you continue this amazing saga. Rob seems so much more than Mel. I hope he finds love. Please continue monthly as you stated. I know you have a life and time for writing must be difficult. I read comments about type-o, who cares! Just give me the story. Please, Please, Please... Once done this could be developed in to a mainstream novel/series.

Again Thank You for entertaining me. Oh, yea, and getting me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am enthralled.

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Suspense

This chapter was thrilling. I am eager for the next chapters. Well done!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Faultless writing again Xellie

Although because I'm a pedant I might point out how come the hospital or her mother didn't notice the whip marks he'd just put on her before they went down to the club :P Yeah yeah I know .....pedant .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Storyline Thickens....

My only nitpick was the same as Spearish as to how the marks on Ellie's body were explained.

However that is minor compared to how well you have developed the characters out, including offering different viewpoints like Dianne earlier as a switch and Belinda not being interested in the lifestyle 24/7 and now Josie as a Domme!

I'm also really intrigued by the turn the plot has taken. Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soooo, I'm not a practitioner of BDSM

But didn't Mel put some marks on Bella right before her concussion? How long was Bella out before her mother saw her unclothed body? Wouldn't the remnants of at least some of those marks remain, like in ugly chartreuse bruises? Wouldn't Bella at least feel some anxiety over whether or not those remnants might be seen? Just a plot point.

theprayerpositiontheprayerpositionover 9 years ago
Bruises/welts

I was thinking the same.

Fresh welts from Master before lunch date....plus older marks as well. There's no way the hospital and/or her mother wouldn't have noticed. If I was Bella I would at least be concerned b/c of a doctors duty to report to a social worker etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bruises and Welts

I think the marks could have been explained a little bit because she has fallen down a small flight of stairs. As she told her mother, if she does something, she does it well, including falling and concussions. This probably means she has been clumsy for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5532 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES