All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 08'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

This is turning out to be a unusual story. I like all the sub plots and various characters, it was great to hear a bit more about Rob too. Is Vince a red herring I wonder.....? I just wish it had been longer as always! Thanks. M.ps I want to know what design the tattoo was Mel got Bella!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
lol

Thank you as always Mayness. I actually have the drawing of what i imagined the tattoo to be perhaps they would let me add it to the illustrations sections here we shall see :)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
wooohooooo

2 of my favorite stories in one day, aren't i lucky. Anyways. Im guessing Vince ifs the based guy explains a lot. I wasn't expecting this chapter when i woke up shop thanks for the surprise. Hoping maybe calyope will soon follow, ill be waiting :-) thanks for. A great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To much

I really like you story and have been following it but its getting to much. This sub plot thing is to much. It seems like your focus is all on that instead of Mel & Ellie. I mean seriously I was ready to read some good stuff about there Italian trip but it was nothing. Squat zip nothing!! I wait for your stories and look forward to them and then get this its hard to want to keep reading, knowing this is all I'm going to get. So please try to fix this some how and give up more of what this story is and back off the sub plots please and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still keeping up with the series

I love your writing and I felt like this story was another great one, I kind of wish more of the attention was focused on mel and bella this chapter but more on finding out about lucifers connections with bella is good and i can't wait to hear more in your next chapter. I hope the series isnt ending any time soon, a huge fan of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good god stop with every paragraph he talks to her and says I adore you my Ellie its good to let her know but not every freaking time they have a conversation

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
feedback

If i could just remind anyone wishing to ask questions about this series or my other writing that I cannot reply to you personally unless you leave your email address or account name so i can find you and site feed back for you. Its very hard to reply to anonymous feedback :) but i still appreciate it.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Confusing

Maybe I'm just a bonehead, but I am having serious issues keeping all these characters straight. As I said before, in a James Bond film, these twists are expected and while sometimes difficult to follow, they unfold fairly quickly, because you can see the action---see expressions, recognize faces, even if you don't recognize a name. Granted, I probably would have crashed and burned trying to read a Harry Potter story. Anyway, I think you need to get to the point. Don't rush it, but don't prolong it. I am eager to see Mel and Bella start to live a lifestyle together that isn't constantly interrupted. I like Rob. He's a bad boy. I appreciate his tragic story, and am cool learning more about him, but perhaps you can tackle that in a prequel or something. Don't attempt to tell all stories at once. You lose the quality of each individual story when you tell all at once. Like trying to get pregnant---it may sound fun, but some people's attempts to conceive are so excessive and methodical, the pleasure is quickly lost. I look forward to your next chapter, and I hope I can follow this to the end.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
a-muse-less

It would seem that after this chapter which I rushed and was not really happy with my Bella muse has runaway and hidden with Calliope's muse. The next chapter i feel may be delayed somewhat as I try to clear my head of the other story bunnies that are taking up to much room but i promise the final two chapters as soon as I am able to produce them. Sincere apologies for those who have been waiting.

~ellie

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Thanks for update ellie. Hope ur muses return soon, im excited for both stories

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Finale

The final two chapters of Owning Bella have been written and are now with my editor. Thank you for your patience this month.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thanks for letting us know Ellie, I have mixed feelings. On one hand I am dying to find out about Vince but on the other I really, really don't want it to end and it makes me sad! M x.

cloudyemeraldcloudyemeraldover 10 years ago
oooh awesome news!

Thanks so much for letting us know. I check every few days as I really enjoy this story.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

Chapter 9 has been submitted to the site so it should appear within the next week.

Chapter 10 is still with my editor but should follow soon.

Thank you again for your patience this month

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 10 years ago
LOL

"militant right wink green peace organisation" too funny. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for some villains!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor

you are so right kiwiplum glad you got that :) As it in noway touches the villian in this tale once you get to the end but i used it, to show their grasping at straws, True.

Having said that may I point you to box office classics like 12 monkeys or planet of the apes for greenie do gooders gone wrong to name just two of a a multitude. lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Last Sex Scene The Same

I have enjoyed the story thus far - reading Mastering Bella first and then Owning Bella. The last sex scene in this chapter is the same sex scene that was in Mastering Bella when he first took her anally. The only difference is its not dark (you made an adjustment to it "late afternoon darkness") and them doing it in the bedroom instead of the living room.

There are the usual kind of errors where you write he and you mean she but there are times when I am confused about who is talking. Like when Max mentioned that Lewis was overseas looking for something he lost - I thought Josie had said it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES