All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 01 Ch. 01'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
no...........

you can't end it like that. what happens to the three of them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
boo

Need a real end, finish this

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
WHY?

The whole ending with the sister was an unnecessary downer!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
I would have rated this 5 out of 5

But the whole raping the Father (asshole) scene just turned me off. I really don't think it was needed. Especially the part of finding out the daughter was raped too. I think all that was a huge downer to the story.

I imagine this will turn into a story similar to "When we were married" that resides inside 'Loving Wives'. That story started like this story, very hot and good. But it went off in chapter after chapter until I could not take it anymore. It was just plainly way too long and contained stuff that was never meant for this story site.

This is an erotic story site not a criminal or court room story site. Stories here need to be erotically charged not be downers.

I hope other chapters are great chapter and contain none of the last two pages bullshit.

StoryPalStoryPalover 10 years ago
Father got off easy

While I agree that I would like to see more of what the rest of the family did (ought to be in V2, I hope), I thought the asshole father got off easy. It might not have been very titillating, particularly for those of us who want to see the son with the mother and daughter (and the mother and daughter together), but the catharsis of payback can lay a solid background for lots of action to follow.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 10 years ago
Well done

Shithole "father" got off easy 4/5

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
What a father!

To subject his daughter to rape, torture, humiliation and worse. He deserved what she did to him and more and I hope they extracted all out of him that they could. Yes, I know it is just a story and I am just expressing my opinion as if it was real. Thank you for writing, julybear7.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Like two different stories

Of course, the two parts are really from the same family history.

You tell a good story, that's for sure.

Thanks.

CybersnowCybersnowabout 4 years ago

Awesome story, a lot of thought went into it. Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely superb! Oh how I would like you to USE ME PLEASE!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoy the story but founf it completely different from what I am use to. The incestuous love story between mother and son as well as brother and sister completely understandable and experted. The character of the Harry clearly demonstrates that some males should never be husbands nor fathers. Although this story is fiction, men like Harry really exist. With the preceeding said, can not wait to starton version 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it started out ok. Then the "Seduction" was literally the son telling the mom he wants to have sex, and the mom agreeing to it, and then it's done. I'm amazed it took 5 pages to get to that point. Then the last 2 pages are the author unloading all his daddy issues on us, and not even trying to convince us that what the daughter did is justified.

Seriously, you go on a date with a man who you know is going to try to rape you, and then you are surprised when he rapes you? How in the world did you not see THAT coming? And instead of making the responsible party pay for it (you know, the ones who raped you), you rape your father who wasn't even a part of it? Honestly if this were real life the whole family would need to be euthanized to prevent further degradation of the gene pool.

I'd leave it as negative stars if that were possible.

sbmcruisesbmcruise12 days ago

I wanted MUCH more seduction instead of the Mim just agreeing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous