Pain, Anguish - Reconciliation?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,990 Followers

"Good, that's the thing I worried about most, those little angels were innocent victims in this whole thing, whether what happened to them was necessary or not is something that we probably disagree on, but I'm glad they seem to be doing okay." Angela says.

Later, Thomas and Rachel are about to enter their bedroom when Thomas stops cold in the doorway.

"What's the matter baby?" Rachel asks.

"I just had a flashback of that day. I think we should totally redo this bedroom. New carpet, new bed, new dressers, change the color, change the curtains, everything. I can't stay in this room again until it's been changed." Thomas says as he backs out of the room.

"You've stayed in this room for the past month and it didn't bother you." Rachel says.

"I know, but I can't do it anymore. Maybe the ceremony today brought up the memory of that day, but I can't stay in this room anymore with it like this." Thomas says.

"Okay, we'll stay in the guest room tonight and we'll redo the bedroom." Rachel says.

Over the next few weeks Thomas and Rachel completely redo their bedroom, when they are done it looks totally different.

"Well, do you think you can stay here now?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, I think I'll be able to manage it now, it may have the same walls, but it's an all new room." Thomas says.

"The kids will be at your parents' place for the rest of the weekend, what do you say we break in that big new bed." Rachel says.

"Sounds good to me." Thomas says.

They make love.

zeke81
zeke81
1,990 Followers