Pain for Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another long rope and began tying my legs up and to the pole. That stopped most of the movement and took a little of the strain off my hips. Then she pulled my elbows together and fastened them to the pole with a belt of some kind. She balled up my fingers and taped them, then removed the handcuffs. She crossed my wrists and taped the whole bundle to the pole. In general, I'm tight to the pole. My breasts are sliding toward my chin, but that's about all I can see moving for the moment.

She walks back in front of me with a roll of tape in her hand and what appears to be a pair of my panties. She uses a couple of her fingers to push the panties into my cunt. She could have really made this interesting if she had just been willing to tease my stick a little, but she was all business. I really feel stuffed when she's done. Well not actually done, she punches me in the stomach and slaps my thighs and breasts. Looking me straight in the face, albeit upside down, she slaps my cheeks until I cry. She pulled the panties from my crotch, moist with my fluids, and stuffed them in my mouth. She wrapped tape around my mouth until I couldn't move my jaw. She wrapped tape around my forehead and the pole, tighter and tighter, until I couldn't move my head. She put a piece of tape over my nose and watched as I twisted and jerked my body until everything went gray.

The screaming of my tits woke me up. I look around and see them tethered to my 200 fluid ounce bottle of fabric softener. The string is passing over the seat cushion of a camp chair and the bottle is dangling in mid-air. It's mostly full weight pulls against my precious buds. Gravity is also a bitch. My breasts are positively cone shaped, standing out straight from my chest. I try screaming; I'm still gagged, barely audible sounds escape from me. I can't move my jaw or head for that matter. I can see myself… mostly; there is a makeup mirror on the chair next to the strings. It also looks taped down.

"You're back. Good. It's play time."

She hit the undersides of my breasts with a stick; looked bigger than a chopstick, maybe a drumstick. The impact wasn't so bad, but what it did to the nipples was horrible. It felt like the buds were being ripped away from their respective boobs. I started screaming right at the beginning of this drum solo and continued until the curtain call. I think I lost consciousness because I was only able to get air through my nose. But being upside down may have had something to do with it also. I don't think I was out for very long, because the black bitch started back in on my boobs right away. Mostly I was just moaning now, the lightening bolts had melted into a steady flame in my chest. She must have sensed it as well, because she switched to my crotch. She drummed on my labia; and about the time it turned black and blue, she moved to my clit. What surprised me was how much it hurts to be hit on the asshole. I really jerked and twisted hoping to throw her aim off. Her persistence more than made up for what she lacked in accuracy. When she tired of that, she just shoved the stick in my rectum; gave the exposed shaft a couple swats, and walked away. I must remember that; it was incredibly sensual. I felt those swipes at the exposed drum stick all the way up and down my spine.

She left me for maybe five minutes, returning with a shoe box from I don't know where. She removed several candles along with a box of farmer matches. The first candle she came at me with looked to be two or three inches around and maybe eight or ten inches long. I am so wet; it bottomed out in my cunt with no problems. I welcomed the intruder as it filled my space. My cunt clamped down tighter than some gold digger's pussy on an octogenarian's stock portfolio. . The next candle was about half its diameter and the same length. Even after removing the drumstick, it was difficult taking it in. No lubricant beyond the wax and the shape is constantly making my sphincter muscles want to expel it. The fullness of my cunt and ass is adding together and I feel my thigh muscles quivering, as I'm trying to take in all the sensations.

I expected her to ignite the intruders, but the little birthday candles she melted onto my breasts were what surprised me. The heat rising up my torso from the dozen or so small flames surrounding my breasts, joined with the wax melting over my pussy, was wringing sweat from every pore. The sweat especially stung when it ran into my eyes, and the moisture collecting in my nose was becoming more bothersome as time went on. These small distractions were quickly forgotten when she came at me with what looked like an electric toothbrush. It wasn't for oral cleanliness, however. She touched it to my clit and I went ballistic. The candles on my breasts came unstuck within a few seconds as I shook against the pole, forming a halo on the concrete above my head. I'm still smelling candles when my head begins totaling up all the sensations. My cunt, chest, roped body, and inverted position on the pole, all combine in a nonspecific orgasm that rumbles within my frame. The buzz of the toothbrush becomes fainter as I listen to the wind whistling in and out of my nose. There is pounding in my temples and I feel my toes curling. I'm pulling at my arm bindings and trying to sit up, all at the same time. The last thing I remember is the room spinning around me.

My clit is on fire. I try to look down and can't move my head. The Amazon is holding something to my pussy. Oh my gawd, that feels yummy. My legs are twitching and so is my butt. My hips are smashed up against the pole and I'm upside down. I smell candles and my face is covered with sweat. Gee-sus. She's going to do me again. I'll die, I can't take this again, but she keeps at me. I can't stop the convolutions. I can barely get enough air to breathe and sweat, I bathed in it. I'm ripping my tits to shreds. My beautiful breasts will never be the same. I feel it coming, my body careening toward another Richter scale orgasm. Everything tingling across my skin as sparks crackle along my spine and blood boils within me. Guttural sounds are all I can muster; language is gone, just primal functions remain. I need to pee.

My mind left for a while and came back with a humongous headache. My vision is blurry and I smell the ocean. My tits are burning and a big black shape is standing near me. I'm upside down, how'd that happen. A jolt of joy in my cunt brings back a flood of memories. Again? Have mercy; please just let me die in peace. My eyes roll up into their sockets as the blackness descends again.

"We're done, Sweetie."

I look at the voice, that gorgeous black woman is smiling down at me.

"The keys to your handcuffs are taped to the back of your hand. Let yourself go when you feel like it."

I would thank her, but my mouth is still taped into submission. I looked around and recognized our bedroom. Afternoon sun is on the bed and I judge the time to be about two or three. I'm thinking my hubby won't be home until this evening. I feel warm all over, test my bonds, and decide a nap is in order. I dozed off wondering what's in the Sunday personals. I think in another three months, I'll have enough money to do this again, if something better doesn't come along. Sleep, sweet slumber, suspending the entire world.

"Honey, then you walked in the room. Early, I might add. I've shown you the newspaper ad and it's clear that I haven't actually fucked anyone. I've tried to illustrate how erotic this is… sort of… well a little. We should talk more about my wants and the difference between that and my needs. I'll try to answer your questions. I can still see the confusion behind your eyes, but I hear love in your voice and that tells me it may be okay eventually. I'm too sore for sex, but then we've only been doing that on Tuesdays and Fridays. That may be something that needs to change too, who knows."

His expression has become more intense when he says,

"You're looking for something better. Give me the key to the handcuffs."

I am so sore. And hungry. Gawd, I'm starving. Oh nuts, he's going to push those disgusting panties back in my mouth. Boy, does he have a boner going behind his zipper. I hope this doesn't take too long. I've still need to pee.

With a smirk on his face, he says, "You said your toys were in the hall closet?"

12