Love, Humiliation, Pain and Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
Mary meets George and becomes his slave.
2.6k words
4.33
23k
11

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is George. I am a middle aged man, still handsome by middle age standards. I do however carry a few extra pounds, that I am trying to get rid of by bicycling 4 or 5 times a week, but when you like good food and good wine, they tend to be very stubborn and do not give up on you very easily. I have not much hair left on my head, as they fell down on my face when I was younger, as I sport a beard, a very well groomed beard that gives me some kind of Sean Connery look, when he has a beard, of course.

My main appealing features are a beautiful smile that I carry more often than not, a good sense of humor, as I do not take myself and life in general very seriously, and the remnants of a French accent that somehow, people find sexy.

My look may not be specially appealing to most young women in their 20s and 30s, but the 40s, 50s and older usually find me attractive.

My other trait of character is that I am a dominant male and I like my women to be submissive and obedient. But I am not a sadist and don't find it exciting to inflict lots of pain to obtain my satisfaction. On the opposite, I want to love and be loved by my subs. Light pain, such as spanking, even sometimes vigorous, total obedience must never be questioned, even in case of considerable humiliation. I am the Lord and Master and anything I say goes, most of the time in private settings, sometimes in semi-public settings. I like a woman to be my slut, but hate women who look sluttish and vulgar. I like classy looking women.

So, now you know where I come from. Since I am relatively new in this area (West Coast of Florida), coming from the North, I do not know a lot of people and don't have a sub now, since we split up with my last one on rather unpleasant terms,

I was starting to be a little frustrated and thought I had do do something about it. After some thought about how to go about it, the personal ads in Literotica came to my mind. Why not after all?

So I wrote a simple ad saying roughly what I just told you, adding that I was well educated and traveled and financially secure, posted it and waited, checking for answers once a while. The first 3 days, I got no answer, and started to think it was not such a great idea after all.

The 4th day, I got a personal post, that was intriguing. It said "My name is Mary and I have read your post with interest, and, assuming we have the right chemistry, I could love to be yours. I would very much like for us to meet". I answered that I would indeed like that as well, although I did not know what she looked like. Next thing I know we had set up a meeting in a local bar for the next evening tat was a Friday, to have a drink together. Since she had my description, she would recognize me.

On Friday night, I dressed casual with a white linen pair of pants, and a black open collar shirt and went to our meeting, hoping it was not a prank someone had played on me.

The place she had selected, was a classy joint with light music and intimate atmosphere. When I entered, I noticed her at once. She was sitting alone at a table near the entrance and was looking at the new comers as if looking for someone. She was a brunette with shoulder length hair, slim, beautiful or at least very pretty, well dressed and made up with taste and with bright red lipstick.

She had a terrified look in her eyes as if not knowing what she was doing here and expecting the worst. When she saw me, it looked like she recognized me. I put my nicest smile on and went to her.

When she got up, I saw she was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt with high heel shoes, although not stiletto.

"Mary? I am Roger. Very nice to meet you. You are very beautiful. May I sit down?"

"Good evening, Sir! Please do."

I sat in the chair across from her.

"Have you been here long?"

"No. Just a few minutes."

She had a drink in front of her that looked like a glass of white wine. I called the waitress and ordered.

the same thing for me.

I looked her into the eyes and took her hand. I tried to put her at ease: "You know, we are here to know a little bit about each other. There is no pressure at all. If you don't feel we have any chemistry and want to end it here and now, please feel free to tell me and I'll go."

"On the other hand, if you feel about me as I feel about you, there may be a future for us."

I could see her relax a little bit. We exchanged a few pleasantries and now she was smiling at me.

"So, if you want to tell me about you... I cannot wait to know everything about you".

I learned she was 43, she worked in the claim department in an insurance company, that she had always lived in Florida and that she loved it here, the beach, the sun, the weather.

I told her I was newly retired, having sold my business in Maryland and moving to Florida. She was more and more at ease, laughing at my jokes. God, she was beautiful when she laughed, and I knew I was hooked.

"Let's talk about why we are here. I am here because I want to be your master and I want you to be my slave. Do you think you want that?"

She was now red as a red rose, she whispered back "Yes, I do."

I took her hand back "Tell me. Do you have experience in this type of relationship?"

"No, I don't, except in my fantasies. I always had fantasies about belonging to a master. And recently, my fantasies were more and more powerful. My sexual life was very disappointing and I knew I had to take a chance. I read many of the stories in the BDSM section of Literotica, but most were very coarse, like they had been written by young men and women driven by their fantasies and I realized that I could only have an older man as my master".

"Then I had a look at the ads in the BDSM section. Yours just jumped at me as you were the only one talking about love".

"Yes, my darling, I want to love you and I want you to love me. It is the only way we can have a totally satisfying relationship. This being said, I will be your master and you must trust me and obey me completely". "The first rule is you cannot say no to me, you even cannot hesitate. Are you ready to be taken any way I want, to be spanked and humiliated, to totally belong to me?"

"But your pleasure will always be my main concern. I want to make you come as you never came before."

"Oh yes, master, I want that."

"Are you ready now?"

"Yes master."

"From now on, the first rule applies. So let's go. Did you come by car?"

"No, I took a cab."

We got out of the bar, hand in hand. It was night now and my car was in a back section of the parking lot. When we got near the car, I pulled her to me and embraced her tightly. Se did not resist at all. My right hand went to the back of her head and my mouth went to her mouth and we had our first kiss.

Our tongues danced together for a long time and I explored every inch of her mouth, that was fresh and tasted like cherry (her lipstick, I guessed).

Our mouths separated.

"Are you wet now, my little slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Let's get in the car." I opened her car door and she sat gracefully. After I got in the car myself, I put my right arm around her shoulders and kissed her as best I could, as kissing in a car is not the easiest way to kiss. She was responding with enthusiasm. I put my left hand on her knee, caressed her thigh moving up toward her panties. She was wearing little panties which I could feel had laces, and felt her wetness. She was not lying. She was soaked. I let my finger move inside her panties, and caressed her button slightly. She started moaning and I removed my hand.

"Let's go to my place, it's 5 minutes away. Now remove your panties, slut, and give it to me."

"Yes, master, I want you so much."

"That's good my darling. Rule number 2 is: you do not come until I say you can. You may have to beg for it, but it's the rule."

She giggled on her seat and removed her panties and handed them to me. They were soaked indeed. I smelled it and I found the wonderful smell of a woman in heat. Then I placed it under her mouth "Suck on it, my slut. Taste how good you taste, before I taste you myself later."

I parked the car in the garage of my condo, and we went up the elevator to floor 5 where my unit is.

Once inside, we went to the dining room where I have a large table. I pulled Mary to me and kissed her deeply and she returned my kiss eagerly.

I started opening her blouse, button by button, kissing and sucking her neck as she threw her head back. I removed it from her and undid her very sexy looking bra, all white with lace. I let the bra fall down and caressed her beautiful breast, pinching slightly her nipples, I then put my mouth at work, and sucked and bit them slightly. She was moaning loudly now.

I thought I would have to make her come quickly now if I did not want to ruin her pleasure.

"Lay down on the table my darling."

She did with her skirt still on. I lifted her skirt over her pussy, bent down on her and kissed it and licked her clit. At the same time, I introduced my 3 middle fingers in her cunt and moved them up and down slowly. I could feel she was about to explode. She cried "Oh, master, make me cum please, please I beg you." "Yes, my slut you can come now." and moved my fingers very quickly, while still licking her button.

She came like the wonderful slut she was, moaning and crying for a long time before her orgasm subsided.

I kissed her mouth deeply again, letting her taste her own juice.

"Oh, master thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I had never come like that. I love you. I am yours to do whatever you want with me. I'll be your obedient slut."

"Yes, my love, I love you too. We can say it was love at first sight."

I was starting to be very close from a climax myself as I was hard like a stick.

I helped her remove her skirt and I took her to the bedroom.

"On your four, on the bed, slut. I want to fuck you now."

She did, with her ass close from the side of the bed. I came behind her, lowered my pants as I could not extract my cock from my pants through my zipper, and started pushing my cock in her cunt. She pushed back until I was deep inside her and started pumping in and out. As I did, I gave her her first light spanking on her ass. To my surprise, she was as eager as I was and I thought she would come again, even maybe before me.

Then it was firework in my bedroom, I came in her as she came with me. We were like 2 animals in rut.

She came and came and I came and came. Until we both collapsed on the bed.

We stayed a few minutes in each other arms, recovering.

I then said "You go down and suck my cock clean. A lot of my cum is still there mixed with yours".

She hesitated just a fraction of a second too long. "Come on slut, I will not repeat it."

"Yes, master, sorry master." She went down and took my cock in her mouth. Her tongue was moving around my now softer rod and she swallowed the remnants of our orgasms.

"What took you so long to obey, slave? You'll have to be punished for that and I am going to give you a good spanking. Do you agree you deserve it?"

"Yes master, I should have obeyed right away."

"Take your position. On your four on the floor, with your ass up in the air". I was sitting on the side of the bed "Walk on your four and come next to me on my right side. She did and when she was in position, I let my hand go down on her ass, not too hard, but enough for her to feel it. I gave her a couple more and her ass took a nice rosy color. After a few more, her ass was quite red and she was sobbing slightly. I pulled her toward me, made her sit on my knees and kissed her gently and licked her tears.

"See, my love. I had told you have to always obey without hesitation. That will be your first lesson on obedience."

I lowered my hand over her pussy and caressed her button. After a few moments, she started to giggle on my knees, pushing her clit against my finger harder and harder. She became wet under my finger and I thought this spanking had aroused her more that it had punished her and her breath became shorter and shorter. "Please master, I want you again."

"Good, my slut, but this time you'll have to work for it". I laid down on the bed and as my cock was becoming hard again: "Come and ride my cock, slut". She impaled herself on my cock and her hips went up and down faster and faster. "You are a real slut, you know. Are you insatiable."

"I don't know, master, I was never like that before. I never came more that once, but I want you so much. Please master, may I come, Please."

"You'll have to beg better than that, slut." "Ah, master please take your little slave. I am yours and want you so badly. I'll do anything you want, I belong to you. Please."

I grabbed her hips and helped her motion up and down. I then released her, handled her breast roughly, and slapped them, not so gently. "Please, master, may I come, now?"

"Yes come for me my love". She cried out as she collapsed on me, moaning like the slut she was.

After a few minutes, she recovered her senses, and started to cry inconsolably, sobbing hard.

"What is it, my little one? What happened?"

"Oh, master, I lied to you..."

(to be continued)