All Comments on 'Pajama Gram'

by SissyAndi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Nice story...

jenniann469jenniann469about 14 years ago
Very sexy story

You did all they things I want~~~

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
very sexy

i loved it , so hot and real , i know i would want blake back,

or a clone

and sara is so hot

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 14 years ago
Verrry Hot

Black cock always feels better for some reason Blake being the hunk i can relate to that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CandyGram... LOL

I loved the story. This is what keeps me coming back to Literotica. I long to have an adventure like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad ending

It was a lovely story and had the potential for an even greater series ... too bad it ended in such a sad way ...

Look forward to your next story .... when you have your next inspiration to write one more.

Thank you for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Neighbour

My wife doesnt know,i crossdress.One saturday afternoon,while she was working,their was a knock on the door,i was dressed in pantyhose,skirt,i peered through the window,their was a car at my gate,a man in my yard,i only new him as the neighbour up the street whose wife had cancer and had passed on a bout a year ago.He kept to himself but i was told he drank,he was about 50,lean.I asked what he wanted from behind the door,help to push my car if you can,i need to go to town urgently.What to do,hold on,i unlocked the door,he turned,whoa,as he looked at me,gee sorry,um,wait as i walked upstairs,he peered up at me.I went to my room,i heard footsteps,i turned he was looking at my pantyhosed bottom.Does Liz know,my wife,um no,lets keep it that way,as he dropped his jeans,he had a long thin cock,that was half hard.look i only dress,i dont,he stopped,sorry,and looked down,its just since my wife died i,sorry,as he turned.I went over,dont go,he said you looked so good,i love pantyhose.my wife always wore them,i insisted,i havent met anyone yet because they will probably think im weird.I held him,dont worry,you can look at me,i stood,bent over,lifted my skirt,he stood,i felt hands on my bottom,fingers tracing my bum,then under me,my balls tingling.i felt his hot cock against me,hard,i was getting horny,he kept rubbing my bottom,well here i was,i turned,his long cock hard,i reached for it,stroking it,he came onto my hose almost immediately,big blobs of cumm.david now sees me at least once a week,i suck him,and he fucks my pantyhosed hole at every opportunity.He is discreet but i must say i like that long thin cock in my bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crossdresser

Great story, well written. Wished it was me taking the cock. While I still consider myself to be bi since I've gotten into crossdressing and taking the cocks in every hole I've actually lost interest in pussy. All I want now is to be the pussy for every cock I can find. I've took as many as 12 in one day and still wanted more. To feel the hot cum shooting in your Manpussy can't be compared to any other type of sex and I've tried them all. Being dressed as a woman and seeing men that are interested in having sex with you and making you into their bitch, telling you what a whore you are while fucking your "pussy" is the greatest turn on possible. Try it, you'll be surprised at just how great the life as a man's cunt really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

there will be other blakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic story

This story is one of the best on Literotica. Most similar stories are about fast, forced sex but your story is about a man making love to a CD who wants to feel like a woman and to be treated like one. That's exactly how I feel. I too love cross-dressing and when I do I love sucking cock and getting fucked by my male lovers. Just like in your story, my lovers "make love" to me -- they kiss me passionately, they fuck me gently (I appreciate your realism when you described the 1st time being painful but then later enjoyable -- that's the truth!!!) and my lovers treat me like the woman I am when I'm with them.

Please tell us more stories -- and especially please continue with the adventures of Sara and how she "makes love" to men she meets. I can't wait to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good Writing

Loved it Sweetie

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 9 years ago
very nice

very nice story i love tranny stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slut

You say slut like it's a bad thing. It's not Tom/Tammy Liked the story a lot thanks

marelthegoodgirlmarelthegoodgirlover 1 year ago

I think this could be a very sexy story but sadly I could only get a few paragraphs in before I had seen one too may "I seens" I am not by any means a grammar cop but that one is unforgiveable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous