Palmer: Fashion Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing she'd expected was for things to start moving this fast, but perhaps she could pull this off after all?

*

Tony Yamamura looked into his girlfriend's manic eyes as he thrust down into her. She licked around his neck as she tightened her legs around his back, forcing him deeper. She really was a dirty bitch.

"So, Nikky Volkov wants to fuck me, does he?" she queried.

She clenched her vaginal muscles around him, confirming that the idea had increased her arousal even further.

He'd told all about his conversation with Nikolay Volkov and how the Russian wanted to meet her. They both knew what that meant. The idea hadn't fazed her at all. Sex was as natural to Michelle as breathing. She was more concerned with her boyfriend's ability to close the deal with Sheikh Amir bin Khalid. She was a material girl, after all, and that arrangement was the key to their future prosperity.

"It'll be like a black widow spider eating her mate," she grunted, staring up into his narrowed eyes. "Just get that deal with the Sheikh finalised while I'm keeping him occupied..."

Yamamura bent down to kiss her, but at the last minute she tilted her head bit down on his lower lip instead. He gasped as he painfully dragged his lip away from her teeth. She was a wild, sexy bitch in this mood.

"But then I'm part of that deal, too, aren't I?" she gasped, running her hands through his crew-cut. "I'm going to be a busy girl, aren't I?"

Tony had thrown in a night with her as an incentive for the Arab billionaire to sign the deal. Michelle was perfect for the assignment.

She twisted on the bed like a cat, slithering from underneath him before he could object and repositioning her body over his.

"How about this new girl of yours," she teased, clutching an apple-sized breast in each hand as she sank down on him. "How about we include her, too? Two for the price of one. I'm sure the Sheikh would like that..."

"It's too early..." Yamamura told her.

Not that the idea hadn't occurred to him, but it would take time to fully integrate her into his plans. Unlike Michelle, some girls needed to be gently coerced. He'd already placed Jennifer Finney in that category.

"The Sheikh is too important for us to take chances."

"Okay," she moaned, eliciting an upward whimper as she slowly gyrated on her Japanese boyfriend and business partner. "I guess Michelle will just have to give full value for money. How am I doing right now, baby?"

"Just fine," Yamamura grunted, wincing in pain as she ran her fingernails down his chest.

Michelle through her head back and laughed. She couldn't decide which would be the sexiest situation—fucking the Russian or the Sheikh. There was a delicious piquancy to being with Volkov. She and Tony were about to take half of his business empire from him, after all.

But the Sheikh came from a different culture, and that excited her, too. It was even said that he might have some Royal blood in him. The thought of fucking Middle Eastern royalty was a real turn-on.

Leaning backwards, she rested her arms on Tony's shins and gave an impression of a jackhammer as she pounded down on him. Her grunts with each short, fast downthrust mingled with his throaty moans and he reached for her hips in an attempt to steady her movements.

Otherwise he was going to blow...

She slowed down briefly and pushed forward so that she could take hold of his wrists. Forcing his arms down either side of his head, she licked her tongue around his neck.

"I'll let Volkov fuck my hot pussy first," she whispered in his ear. "Then Sheikhy..."

Michelle Park loved to talk dirty. She knew what it did for most guys. Tony was no exception.

Leaning further forward, she pressed her pointed breasts into his sweaty chest as her tongue found his neck again. For a moment he thought she was going to tease him again but then, without warning, she jerked her hips down hard. Once, twice, three times.

Yamamura tried to speak, but then she was repeating the action, again and again, until he couldn't hold back.

When he came, he spurted like a geyser.