Pam Gets Her Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam began stroking my now hard cock again, and in a few minutes said, "Time we did a little something else with this nice hard cock of yours." She reached over to the night table and got a condom. Now she sat up, opened the package and seemed to take great delight in putting it on me. "There," she said, "all ready for a good time." Saying that, she swung her leg over me and got on top of me. Then she reached down between us and guided it into herself. "Do you like the girl on top position?" she asked.

"I like you any way I can have you."

"You haven't had me very many ways......yet." she said with a grin. "How about if I just turn around and you can see my back? It gives you a nice view of my ass going up and down on you."

"Sound great!" I said as she started to turn around. She did it slowly and carefully, and I never came out of her hot body as she turned around. Now she was facing my feet and had her hands on my thighs as she began to move up and down on my cock. It made for one hell of a sight. Pam did have a sexy back, and that hot little ass of hers going up and down on my stiff slick cock was a sight to behold! That crinkled little anus of hers staring at me made me wonder what it would be like to bury myself in that part of her anatomy some day.

"Like the view?" she asked after a few minutes.

"You have one hot body lady." I told her.

"Do you really like it?" she asked.

Why do women always ask that after you tell them you like the way they look? "You bet I do. You feel great on me too." Even after already coming in her mouth just a short time ago, I was getting ready to come in her now. She was really tight and one hot fuck. "Why don't you turn around and let me play with those nice tits of yours? I finally asked. I needed a bit of a break or else I was going to shoot my next load into her in a few minutes. Besides, she did have great tits and I wanted to spend a little time sucking on those fantastic nipples.

"Okay, I was getting a little bored looking at your feet and knees anyway." Just as she had turned around the first time, she very carefully did it this time and kept me deep inside her. "There." she said as she settled down on me facing me. "Now you can suck on my nipples to your hearts content. Do it nice and hard too, okay? I really like to have my nipples sucked on nice and hard."

I put my lips to one of her nipples and sucked on it as hard as I could.

"Oh.....yea." she groaned. "That's it. Just like that. Fuck me just a little harder and I will come all over your nice hard cock."

I put my hands on her hips and really started to pull her down onto me as I pumped myself in and out of her hot little pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last long now.

"Bite my nipple just a little and I will come." she begged.

I did as she asked and sure enough, she gave a loud low groan and started to come. Hers set me off, and I felt the first load of come start up my cock and shoot deep into her. I couldn't believe how good she felt and how much she made me come. Once again I felt like I was filling her to overflowing. The two of us clung to each other and came all over each other.

"That was nice." she said as she lay on me and nuzzled my neck.

"Can you spend the night?" I asked her as I held her tight.

"Didn't get enough of me tonight?" she said grinning as she sat up. "Want a little in the morning too.?"

"Of course. I don't get to have you for very much longer. I want all I can get!"

She spent the night, and we made love in the morning. I woke before she did, and cuddled up to her. She was sleeping nude with her back to me. As I put an arm around her warm body and pressed my body against hers, she thrust her ass into my lap. Since I was already hard just thinking about her, I slipped into her and we both had a wonderful orgasm in a few minutes.

When we were done, she had to leave for work. We arranged to meet at my place again after class on Monday.

* * * * *

Part 4 And the Beat Goes On (the week that follows)

Monday Pam followed me home and while we were both a little tired, we made love in my bed that night. Missionary this time. Neither of was feeling all that adventuresome but wanted to get laid none the less. She seemed to really enjoy letting an older man have her, and I was certainly having a great time reliving part of my youth! We agreed to meet again on Wednesday after class.

Wednesday we had a another quiz and Pam had gotten an A all on her own. She was so happy and excited that night that she just about ripped my clothes off as soon as we got in the front door. We had a hot fuck doggie style right there in the living room, with me really giving her tight little ass a good pounding. The harder I fucked her the better she like it. We both had one terrific and very noisy orgasm! I have no doubts that the neighbors knew what I was doing that night.

Friday was the last real night of classes. Monday was finals. Again, Pam had followed me home and we made love right away. We sat around talked for quite a bit afterward, with Pam staying naked for me. I didn't even have to ask her, she just knew that I loved looking at her body so she stayed naked as a treat. Close to midnight we got dressed and went out for a little fast food. When we got back she said she could spend the night. I had her doggie style again before we went to sleep. As I had the previous Saturday, I snuggled up to her in the morning and got a little of that "young stuff" before she had to go to work.

* * * * *

Part 5 The Last Time (Monday night)

Monday finally rolled around. Pam took her usual seat in the front of the class and acted as she always had, except that she had flashed me, and when I looked up her skirt, she was not wearing panties!

I handed out the tests and they got started. Pam did hers in pencil, and tried her hardest to do as well as she could. Missing so many classes in the mid to later part of the class took its toll however. She was one of the last few to turn in her test paper. A quick glance over her answers told me that we would have to make a few adjustments tonight.

"How did I do on the test?" she asked as we went in my front door.

"It looked like it needed a little adjustment." I said closing the door. I put my brief case on the table and got her test out.

"I thought it would," she said, "but then that's why I made this deal with you to start with." She didn't sound too disappointed knowing that we would have to adjust the test a little. "Hey," she said, "I kinda got you when I flashed you tonight didn't I?"

"No kidding! You don't normally go bare assed under you skirts do you?"

"Nope. That was just a little treat for you. I had removed my panties just before class."

"Well, it was....inspirational to say the least."

"Got you all nice and hard huh?"

"Yea, now come over here and change these answers so we can be done with this and I can do something with the part of me that you made all nice and hard."

She changed the answers I told her to change. "So, what grade will I get out of this class anyway?"

"Well, in spite of blowing the hell out of the mid-term and the fact that I can't change any of the grades already turned in, you just pulled off a B."

"Great!" she said with a bit of a squeal. "I had a nice solid B before all that shit hit the fan in the middle of the semester. This means I get my degree and the job. Come into the bedroom." she said. "I'm going to screw you like have never have before!"

Since last Wednesday had been pretty wild, this had real potential. "I'm all yours." I said as I followed her.

"First," she said, "I want to suck on you and get you all nice and hard. Then I want you to give muffy a nice hard fuck, but don't come, because I want to take you in my ass tonight."

I was already hard. When she told me what she wanted to do, I was hard instantly. I had dreamed of screwing that cute little anus of hers, and now she was asking me to. I couldn't wait. I just about ripped my own clothes off, as she very quickly got hers off.

"Lay on the bed." she commanded. "You are already nice and hard, but I want to suck on your nice cock some anyway. I have been thinking about this all day. By the time I took my panties off this evening I was just about dripping wet."

"Have at it!" I said laying in the middle of the bed. I put my hands behind my head and spread my legs nice and wide for her. Pam quickly got into place between my legs and in nothing flat had my hard cock all the way into her mouth.

Pam merrily sucked away on me, giving me one fantastic blow job. I was just about thinking of coming when she stopped. She flopped down on her back next to me and said, "Okay, get that wonderful cock inside me and give me a good fucking. I'm so horney I can't stand it!"

I quickly grabbed a condom and slipped it on. Then I moved over on top of her and slid all the way into her very wet pussy. I had just started pumping away when she started to come for the first time this evening.

"Just don't come yet." she begged. "I can't stop and I am going to come all over your nice hard cock. I'm........coming!.....I'm coming so good!" she screamed.

Somehow I managed to hold off and not come, as much as I would have just loved to have filled her hot little pussy up right then and there.

"Oh God I need that." she panted as her orgasm subsided. "Keep pumping nice and slow. It feels so good."

Christ, she must have thought I was fucking superman or something. I was horney to start with, she had come close to making me come with the blow job, she fucks me until she has a screaming orgasm, and now she wants me to keep pumping? I kept pumping, but only had the very tip inside her. I was doing it slow and not giving her much. Just a few good deep pumps and I would be coming too.

"I guess you are pretty horney and could come soon huh?" she finally asked.

"Yea, holding off is getting harder and hard."

"I'm sorry, I guess I was just thinking of myself. I can't believe how horney I am tonight and how good you make me feel. Okay, it's time to get you off in my bottom. Let me turn over and get my little ass up in the air and you can fuck my ass."

I slid out of her and she rolled over and got her ass up in the air. "You ready for this?" I asked her.

"Yea," she said, "just take it nice and slow until I get used to you being in there. I think your cock is wet enough from my juices that we won't need anything else."

I was wet alright, and so was she. She had gotten so wet when she came that a little of her juices had run down to her ass when she was on her back. I put my cock up to her tight little back door and gently pushed. Nothing happened at first, but then I felt her sphincter relax and the head of my cock slipped inside her. A little of the shaft followed and then I stopped so she could get used to it.

"That's it love." she said. "Just hold it there for a minute until I get used to it."

I felt her relax a little more, so I slowly started moving in and out of her tight little ass. By now Pam was using a finger on her clit and occasionally it slipped into her pussy. She was well on the way to getting off again. I knew I wasn't going to be too far behind. After her blow job and her getting off on me already, lasting just wasn't an option. I had my hands on her hips and was thoroughly enjoying the sight of my hard cock sliding in and out of her ass.

"You can go a little faster and deeper if you want." she said. "This feels so hot I'm going to come again pretty soon!"

I knew I was going to come pretty soon. The sight of my cock going in and out of her tight ass, the feeling of being in her ass, and her about to come again were getting to be too much. I thought I could hold off for another minute or two, and then she was going to get all I had. Pam was pumping away at me, being a bit vocal about how good this felt and how close she was.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer. I was over the edge. "I'm coming!" I groaned as the first load of hot come rushed up my cock now buried deep inside her ass. The feeling was incredible. I shot one load of come after another into her.

Pam was only seconds behind me. "Oh YES" she screamed as I started to come. "I can feel your cock pulsing inside me. Now.....I'm coming too!....Oh...fuck me,....fuck MEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed.

I was fucking her. Hard and fast as I pumped everything I had into her hot body. It was one hell of a come.

When Pam was about done with her orgasm, she let her knees slide out straight and lowered her body to the bed. I went with her with my cock still in her tight little ass. It felt so good there I really didn't want to leave.

We stayed that way for several minutes, Pam laying on her stomach with me laying on top of her with my cock still in her ass. Finally I started to roll off her. She gave me a few good squeezes just before I slipped it out of her.

"That was a hell of a nice way to have a last fuck." she finally said.

She was right. As nice as this had been, it was over. She had her grade and I had had a mistress until the end of the semester. I thought she was a little young for me to try to keep this up for very long, but it was nice while it lasted.

Copyright (C) 1997 by Art. All rights reserved.

12