Pamela's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

Pamela gasped, shocked as Cathy went at her pussy with her fingers, spreading her lips, squishing a finger in as her clit got a workout. I realised she was attempting to bring herself off right there on the beach quick as she could.

It panicked Pam, but Neal egged her to just give him a quick bit of touching. I smiled, nodded my encouragement, loving the show, loving the guys watching as well.

Pam sighed, raised her knee and ran fingers through her damp folds, staring right into the camera as well, which somehow made it hotter (or did when I saw the pics).

Cathy came with a grunt and a long sigh, finished with a giggle.

Pam, I thought for a moment, looked like she considered joining her in a quick frig but settled for opening her puffed outer lips, showing Neal and everyone else some lovely pink wet folds, then closing her legs with a hand patting her bare mound, sticking her tongue out for the camera.

Then Cathy jumped up, pulling Pamela with her and they gave Neal a quick few shots of them naked side by side arms round each other. I had the wicked, frustrating notion that if this had been a quiet beach there might have been some serious devilry afoot.

But the growing attentions of passers-by and lucky voyeurs meant the two girls got dressed again – well just her bikini in Pamela's case and Cathy's sarong and bikini top.

All the way back to the hotel the sexy milf insisted on flashing her bald beaver – now showing signs of permanent arousal; obviously wet, swollen lips, clit peeking out. Neal got a load of public flashing pics and I got a load of entertainment.

We agreed to have dinner together as it was our last night, but before we went into our respective appartments, Neal and Cathy told Pamela they believed that they owed her a show.

We were confused at first until I remembered Pamela's unwitting performance on the balcony during our third night when this hot couple had caught us.

So it transpired that no sooner were we in the apartment, next door's balcony was occupied. I had nipped to our bathroom for a quick pee – managing to subdue the erection enough to perform – and when I got back the balconies were not only beautifully lit by the sun but also beautifully decorated with bare flesh as well

Irrespective of the fact anyone could have looked out their own rooms and seen them, Neal and Cathy were naked. She was sucking his dick as he kneeled on a towel. She was doing it from the side so Pamela, sitting on a plastic chair facing them, could see everything.

Pam had her legs spread, and looking down from above I could see a little damp spot on her bikini bottoms.

Neal muttered to Cathy she had better watch what she was doing –he wasn't far off cumming. Me neither, after the hot show on the beach.

Cathy tutted, smiled, moved into the doggy position, still keeping him side-on to Pam so she could see his cock plunging in and out Cathy's wet pussy.

I leaned over, hardon pressing at Pamela's neck, and fondled her tits. She sighed, let me free each nipple, tease them gently.

Neal gave a breathless, "Oh yes. . ." of admiration as Pamela's wonderful tits were exposed again.

She moved her body under my touch; I realised she was well into it. Pam reached back, felt my hard dick in my shorts, said, "Take it out. . ."

She glanced around as I removed my shorts and T, getting naked as the others.

I crouched, rubbed Pamela's pussy over her bikini. As I pushed a finger into her cleft and down, the orange material darkened with juice. Pam moaned and thrust her pussy against my hand.

Cathy got Neal on his back, squatted over him, fed his curving cock up into her quim. She gasped, told us she was going to cum, to watch. She bounced on him. They were about five yards away, but the sound of her squelching pussy still carried over the background outside noise of the busy hotel complex.

I was going to look about, see if we had any interested voyeurs in the other appartments, but Pamela hissed at me to get her bikini bottoms off – she didn't want to stand and do it because the railings – thin though they were and not much cover – only went up to her hips and she said some guys were watching from across the way.

They'd see her strip clearly, she said, but the chair made it all a bit more confusing.

Well, if that's what she thought, fine, but I was pretty sure anyone watching could tell exactly what Neal and Cathy were doing and would have been in no doubt what I was up to as I slid off Pam's bikini, my solid dick bouncing around.

Immediately the smell of hot aroused pussy filled my nostrils. Pamela's lovely smooth thighs and mound were right below my face. As the bottoms slipped off her ankles, she opened her thighs, revealing her open juicy flower of a bare cunt.

Next door, Neal intoned his admiration, told Cathy to bounce faster, he was going to come.

Pamela, to my surprise, beat my hand to her pussy. She pulled and pinched her lips, rubbed her juices around her whole groin, moaning softly.

Even her bald waxed mound got slathered in wetness. It shone slick under the sun. I ran my tongue over it, wanking my dick.

Across the short gap between balconies, Neal came into Cathy's wet hole with a growl. Cathy sparked off again, squealing and cumming as he shot.

Pamela's titties were quivering as she frantically attacked her pussy. She looked alarmed at her own speed of arousal, but carried on away.

She gasped to me, "I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked, Andy! Lie down! Please!"

She was in a real hurry, Her urgency only spurred me on more. I quickly shuffled my feet towards Neal and Cathy and felt the hot burn of the sunbaked balcony tiles as I lay out flat on my back.

The sting couldn't dampen my ardour, however, not when I looked up and saw my beautiful girl's peachy bare ass lowering with her dripping wet pussy towards my throbbing dick.

Her toned thighs squatted around my hips and her ass and little puckered hole faced me as Pamela impaled herself on my cock. She arched back as I penetrated fully, displaying her whole awesome form to Neal and Cathy, and anyone else lucky enough to glimpse it then as well.

I pulled her bikini top off, mauled her full tits, tweaked and rubbed her nipples, pulled on her long dark hair as she ground down on my cock, feeling my balls and frigging her clit.

All the while she was gasping, asking Cathy and Neal if they liked it.

Neal was spent, slumped with a big shit-eating grin watching Pamela ride me. Cathy had turned to face us as well, legs open, fingers bringing herself off again.

Pamela ground her hips into me fast, rubbing her cunt back and forth over my pubic bone, my seven inches enclosed in her velvet heat, juices gushing out over my balls, turning cold, her fingers teasing my nuts until I couldn't hold out any more.

I let her know. She urged me to come up her in a breathless gasp. I blew, bucking my hips up, firing cum deep into her contracting cunt. Pamela shivered, writhed on me, came hard. I slopped out as she slid to the side.

But she wasn't finished completely. The sight of Cathy frigging set her onto another mini-orgasm. She attacked her pussy again, matching Cathy's motions, each of them sitting facing one another, spread wide, cunts gaping, leaking cum all over the balcony but fingers never ceasing to flick and penetrate and rub.

They came almost together – exactly who first I'm sure you'll forgive me for forgetting - with cries that almost sounded painful, and then they finally sufficed, lying back, bodies flushed, pussies raw and pink.

Neal and I were grinning at one another like two in Cheshire cats.

We had a giggle about it, expressed yet again our awe, then got cleaned up – the girls doing it all naked; a strange dichotomy given Pamela in particular had fussed about being seen. What? Did she think because she was satisfied sexually that whoever she thought was watching would give up? When there were two naked women stalking around? Never ceases to amaze me, chick's logic. . .

I had a look about, but the low sun was reflecting light in sharp, dazzling blades off the many opposite windows, so therefore dazzling me and making voyeur identification impossible. But what the hell, I thought, hope they enjoyed as much as I did.

We had dinner as agreed with Neal and Cathy that night. Afterwards, a few drinks at the bar. The entertainment staff came up after the show and we shared drinks, and assurances everything was cool. Alex did me the greatest favour by slipping me a copy of Pamela's girls' holiday tape we'd watched the night before.

Just a copy, mind, he said to me – of course I was in complete understanding you wouldn't give away that original piece of priceless video.

We didn't get up to anything that last night – Neal and Cathy had an early flight the next morning, the staff were on a heavy rehersal schedule the next few days so no partying was in order; packing only.

So I was back home the next day, wondering about it all, smiling at the wildest vacation I'd had. Running through it all, remembering it for just such an occasion as this when I had time and the ability to get it written up in memorable detail to share with others.

Of course, that video souvenir with Pam and her horny friends – nice to see them around and know what I've got back home in the video - got a play after Pamela went off to bed, dog-tired.

And it got quite a few plays in the time since then. I never did tell her I had it, and still keep it to this day, even though we eventually split up. Well, you got to keep some secrets, right Pamela?

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers