All Comments on 'Panty Fetish Exposed'

by gothic_noir

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a hot kinky tail- - -

I loved this story and can not wait for further adventures of these two.

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 19 years ago
A smorgasbord of sex

An entertaining romp. Sex, on top of sex, on top of sex. Makes me want to visit Germany and find that lingerie shop.

liqueurliqueurover 13 years ago
lovely

I love this story. You're a lot like me, and I would love to meet a girl like this. Do you have more stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story was so incredibly arousing. I had one orgasm per page while reading it. I'm going to look for more stories from this author right now. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So the moral of this sad tale?

Play in private and go see your doctor. Both medical and psychologist. Sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

The most erotic story on literotica. Would love to have a day like that with Heike!

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
Hot story with an unexpected twist

You hit on two of my greatest fantasies/fetishes - and hit them well.

Thanks for writing this hot story.

andrea1andrea1over 7 years ago
Wow!

fantastic build-up on his panty fetish and great idea to build in a pissing fantasy as well. Would love to be that guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heike is hot

I'd love to inhale the aroma of Heike's panty panel, every day of the month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Nice build up, great fetish combination, I only wish she were my girlfriend!

micdreamermicdreameralmost 6 years ago
Surprise!!!

The best of days are always a mystery and this story had a fantasy dreamer eagerly enjoying each new twist and turn. Very exciting and a pleasure to read. Wow time to wash and dry my panties.

AkpervertAkpervertabout 2 months ago

This...was a cum dream true if only it could ever happen to me. To get to pleasure a woman so much and in so many ways, and to have a woman pleasure me so much and in so many ways would be a total thrill.

Take me...I'm yours to have; and I want to take you where you've always wanted to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous