Panty Fetish Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took every part of me from not falling over with pain but then the pain turned quickly into pleasure and I was feeling feelings I had never experience before now. The blue panties held my cock straight up, and it pulled my balls in away that felt so intense. I began to involuntarily meet her thrusts and soon I heard her scream again, "I'm cumming...fuck I'm cumming!!"

She collapsed on the bed next to me, panting, trying to catch her breath. I laid there next to her holding her. She was shaking, her whole body quivered. I looked down at the dildo and then realized that it was positioned perfectly over her clit, I guess every thrust would stimulate her too. She undid the buckle holding her cock and threw it on the floor.

Then she climbed up on me and moved her pussy back and forth, stroking my cock, even the part that was covered with my panties. I felt the wetness through the fabric. She reached around to pull the panties down, which made my cock spring up. She rose up a bit and lowered herself down slowly onto my head.

Soon my cock disappeared inside of her. She moved her hips, grinding against my pubic bone. Her ass massaging my balls. I reached up to play with her tits, rolling her nipples between my finger tips. They protruded out and it was erect and hard.

This made her fuck me faster. I met ever thrust hard, pumping my cock in her. Her pussy muscles squeezed me so tightly, I knew the time was very near. I announced to her I was going to cum. She rode me even harder, arching her back and pushing against me, her face was tight and beads of sweat dripped from her forehead.

Our bodies moved together until I couldn't hold it any longer and I let go. My orgasm was hard and made my cum shoot out with intensity. She groaned as she too felt a strong orgasm hit her. We rocked back and forth for a few more seconds until we were completely finished.

She laid next to me and I got up in between her legs to clean her off with my mouth. I sucked our juices out of her, sliding my tongue up and down her pussy, wiping up all the evidence. She just moan softly, running her finger through my sweaty hair to push it away from my face.

I wrapped my tongue around her clit, making continuous circles. Every once in awhile sucking it into my mouth. Her thighs tighten around my head, as her body moved with me. She let my head go free and said, "nooo stop, rub my clit with your fingers now!" I didn't know what I had done wrong but I did as she said and soon I saw why...her cum shot out of her, she was ejaculating all over my face. I dove my mouth on her clit and felt her cum shooting on my chin.

She was moaning and crying. She cried, "noooo stop now I will piss." I said, "let it all go baby please." She pushed my head back and spread her pussy lips. Her little pee hole let loose a torrent of hot piss all over my face. My hair dripped with her liquid. I thought nothing could ever compare to this day...until we got together that weekend. That was several years ago and still today she never ceases to amaze me with her creativity in sex.

12