Panty Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My god that felt good”, I said. “Do you do that to yourself very often?”

“Sometimes”, Jenny replied. “I don’t make a regular thing of it, but, I do like anal sex occasionally. Have you ever had anal sex?”

“No, that was another no no with my ex.” “Well we will fix that later, but for now slave you will do my bidding. I want you eat my pussy.”

I looked longingly at Jenny and dropped to my knees. Jenny lifted her right leg and put her foot on the edge of the bed. I moved forward and crammed my face in her sweet snatch. Jenny grabbed the back of my head and held me close as I drove my tongue in and out of her honey pot. I sucked on her smooth hairless cunt lips and could feel her juices flow into my mouth. I reached up and cupped her ass in my hands then I spread the cheeks apart and explored her pucker hole with my fingers. She was close to loosing control and could barely stand up. I thought about stopping to let her catch her breath and balance but Jenny was forcing her cunt onto my face and groaning ‘oh fuck, oh fuck I’m going to cum, don’t slow down’. Then Jenny began to shake all over as a thundering orgasm ripped through her body. She lost her balance and I managed to grab her and ease her onto the bed where she lay with her eyes closed panting for air.

“Oh my God!” Jenny cried. “I think you came close to killing me with that tongue of yours.” As she lay there I began to stroke my still hard cock. Jenny opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me playing with my dick. “I love to watch you do that” she said. “I want you to do it until you cum. I want to watch your dick shoot its load of sticky cum all over my tits. I want you to cup your balls in your hand and jerk off all over my tits”.

I was beyond stopping but managed to straddle Jenny’s chest without missing a stroke. I reached down and began to fondle my balls while I pumped my cock with my other hand. Jenny was telling me to cum and I could feel the build up of a powerful orgasm. Suddenly my cock erupted like a volcano, sending wave after wave of lava cum all over Jenny’s wonderful tits. She grabbed her breasts with both hands and spread the cum all over her chest. Then she reached up and pulled my cock toward her mouth to clean me off with her lips. I collapsed beside her too tried to move. I put one arm around her and curled up with my now limp dick snuggled into Jenny’s lovely behind. We both fell into a sound and very contented sleep. What would tomorrow bring?

12