Papa and I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Erin?" One of the guardsmen asked anxiously, reluctantly stepping into the room. Papa barked at him, truly barked like a dog, and the vampire scuttled back out of the room in fear.

"It's alright." I said shakily, feeling anything but. I reached up and lightly stroked Papa's hair-roughened jaw. "Isn't that right?"

"MINE!" He shouted in reply, eyes crazed, and I gave a little mirthless laugh. That seemed to be the only word he knew in this state.

"Yes." I nodded with a strained smile. "But you are not about to fuck me bone dry."

As I said this, I took his cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze before starting to stroke it. His eyes slid shut and his hips bucked forward, fucking into my twisting fist. His face nuzzled into the crook of my neck, taking in my scent before his hot wet tongue slid along the arch up to my ear. He sniffed, laved, and nibbled my ear, and then moved on to give the same treatment to my jaw, neck, and collarbones. Relieved, I crooned at him in pleasure, and also to further distract him from raping my unprepared ass.

I summoned a bottle of lubrication at the earliest opportunity. There was little room for me to work with, so it took some painful maneuvering in order to get the lube into my hand and then to work it into my ass, but I managed.

Papa was getting impatient to get inside of me, so I made haste, shoving finger after finger into my aching hole until it was stretched around three wriggling digits. It was quick and rough, but with Papa's mouth working on all my tender sweet spots, my cock was steel hard and seeping fluid again. I was able to pump and twist my fingers inside of myself just a few times before Papa swatted my hands away, and then his cock was shoved balls deep inside of me.

"UNGH!" I cried. My hands clutched onto his forearms near my hips, fingernails digging in, and my eyes popping wide open.

The painful stretch of his rough entry had my body pulled taut as a bow, and yet despite the pain I felt satisfyingly full. His cock was finally back where it belonged, inside of me, and I was incredibly whole again.

Thankfully though, all of his sense had not been entirely diminished in his mindlessness. I could see a look of regret pass through his dark eyes at the grimace on my face. One of his hands cupped my nape and brought my head up a bit to meet his mouth. His tongue plundered inside of my biddable mouth, seeming to lick and canvas every surface and crevice inside. I moaned a throaty needy sound, the walls of my ass clutching his formidable length, and that was all the signal he needed that I was ready.

His hips drew back and snapped forward.

"MMhmn!" I moaned into his mouth. The stretch, the slick slide of his cock straining inside my hole made a most painful and delicious ache.

He kissed me harder and more frantically at that sound. He drew out further and pistoned back inside more forcefully, repeating the movement until cock was sawing in and out, in and out, of me with his quick tireless humping. His heavy balls slapped rhythmically against my rippling asscheeks, the sound like applause; as if his balls were congratulating the battering thrust of his cock that had my toes curling in pain and exquisite pleasure.

I wanted him. Every in-take of breath that I took was filled with the scent of him, our sex, and our seed and arousal. It excited me beyond my wildest imaginings when, in the midst of us, I caught a whiff of arousal and felt the electric sizzle of need that did not belong to us, but to our forgotten audience. I was a hedonist, basking in our feverish lust, moaning in gratified abandoned to be underneath my father, and peaking again at the realization that more than one person was getting horny at the sight of my father ravaging me like an animal.

And yet there was pain mingled with all the heady feelings of our joining. Shards of broken things were digging into my skin. My chest felt tight and his heavy weight was no help upon me. I felt like I could not take in any more air, but every short breath that I did manage made my ribs scream with eye watering pain. My arms drew him closer, nonetheless, because in spite of all of this my heart swelled with...love for him. This new discovery filled me with such surprise, joy, and wanting that it brought upon a stomach-dropping ache that made me want to burst into tears again.

I sucked desperately at his tongue, and when he drew back for the startled groan that tore from his throat, I leaned up further and sucked at one of his elongated fangs. My tongue laved and my mouth sucked until he was trembling and he was fucking me so hard my body threatened to break into pieces.

"Yes," I hissed. "Fuck me daddy." I moved my attentions to his other sharp fang and made love to it with my sensuous kiss.

He thoroughly appreciated my efforts, and he slammed forward, hitting my prostate particularly hard. Stars sprang to my eyes and I collapsed back utterly weak from desire and pleasure. I clung to him feebly as I lay there, merely taking his brutal thrusts, my body languid from the building orgasm that made my balls seize up tight. He was snarling, kissing and nipping at me, but I could no longer respond as he fucked me, allowing him to do his worst. His hips were making loud, SMACK, SMACK, SMACKS, against my flesh and my semen was seeping a continuous pearly stream onto my belly.

I stared dazedly up at his handsome face, closing my eyes only when he dipped low out of view to suck my budded nipples. My cock jerked against my belly. He grew more frenzied with every hammer of his cock into my burning ass, until he too started to peak. I felt it the moment he seized my upper arms and pressed me carelessly to the hard floor and his cock hit home so deep and powerfully, that I stopped breathing though my mouth hung open in awe.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" He roared, eyes boring into mine as he speared my fluttering anal passage with every word.

"Yours Papa." I sighed softly, my eyes rolling back and sliding shut when I began to fall ever so slowly off the precipice. "Forever..."

There was so much fulfillment, so much love and delight in my heart, that I was taken completely by surprise when searing pain tore through my neck. My eyes flashed open and I heard my startled gasp like it was someone else's, someone far away, when I climaxed at the same time. My cum fired out of my cock so hard that it painted both of our upper torsos, neck, and chin. My heart stuttered, and then continued its dogged beating even as I comprehended that he had bitten down on my throat too savagely, too carelessly, and too deeply.

Even as his cock erupted, and torrent after torrent of his seed filled my ass, I could tell that my blood was pouring forth from my wound too quickly. I could feel its warmth leaving my veins. I could hear his slurping and gulping as he tried to drink it all up, but could not. It spilled from his mouth to the floor. There was so much of it that it was quickly soaking the carpet beneath my head.

The edges of my vision blurred with tears and unconsciousness. I was going to die. Papa had done it without meaning to. I knew that fact to the very depth of my soul, and it was going to destroy him when he realized what he had done. Right now though, he kept taking and taking my life in the red thick liquid pumping from my heart. I still loved him in that moment, though he was not the man, but the beast.

"Get him off of the boy!" Uncle Ramsey's voice boomed. He had awaken it seemed. His voice was still strained though.

Some of the men were already trying to pull my father away, but he shook them off like they were nothing more than annoying gnats.

My heart was pumping at an unsteady beat now and I was cold, so cold, but Papa's heat was like a fiery blanket atop me. With my last bit of strength, I wrapped arms and legs weakly around him, tears flowing freely from my closed eyes. If this was my last moment on earth, I wanted to be with him.

"Love you, Papa." I whispered, but I was not sure that the words were even spoken aloud. My lips were too cold and numb and my brain fuzzy.

He grew motionless, his mouth slackening on my wound, and then he jerked back. His eyes were no longer pitch black, but gold and clear. His mouth, and the area around it, was stained red in my blood.

"Erin?" He asked confused.

Blood flooded my throat and mouth without his mouth there to draw away the freely bleeding bite wound, causing me to choke on it. Despite that, I crooked the corner of my lips for him in a half smile even as my eyes leaked silent tears and my limbs dropped away from him, boneless.

His face grew utterly stricken when he finally comprehended what he had just done. His mouth opened and closed in soundless horror.

Try as I might, I could not lift my hand again to his beautifully angular jaw or speak to comfort him. I was, in fact, beginning to drown in my own blood. It broke my heart that I could not say that I was glad to see him for the last time, or that I did not blame him. I wanted to lie that it did not hurt at all and that I was satisfied with the amount of time we have had, but I could not speak. All that came out when I tried were incoherent bloody gurgles that succeeded only in causing me more pain.

His golden eyes grew wet and his hands trembled on me, one of them pressing down hard onto the gaping wound, and the other palming my chilled cheeks. I was too far-gone to even wince in pain, and when it became obvious that my bleeding was not about to abate, regret and grief twisted his face

"Oh god, Erin!" His voice was rough and tortured.

He wrapped his big muscled arms around me and drew me gently to his chest. Embraced in his hold, my battle for consciousness was a losing one. I heard his choked sob and I felt huge wet drops of tears fall onto my naked shoulder and then I was crying for him too.

"Blood, you fucking idiot!" Uncle Ramsey shouted at Papa, suddenly appearing at our side. "We need to give him blood!"

A bleeding wrist was shoved into my mouth as the world dimmed all around me. Even as I receded, my throat swallowed reflexively when rich blood flooded my mouth. It was not Papa's blood I realized, though it was old and strong.

I took another swallow, and the last thing I felt was heart-bursting glory and my body singing. THAT was Papa's blood!

"I need supplies to stitch him! Now!" The whole house quaked as Papa thundered that command, but as I faded into nothingness, his voice sounded like a mere caress to my ears. A wondrous sound.

12