All Comments on 'Paper Girl'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
That was fun

But I afraid that it was pure fantasy in the second half.

Now the first half sounded very realistic except for the willingness of Becky to provoke him instead of calling a dirty old man.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Nice Start!!!

That was a nice start for the series if you choose to add more chapters. It would be nice to see the old man get the paper girl in bed once. It is also nice to see that the neighbor across the street was hard for him. I can hardly wait to see the next chapter if you choose to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Series

Great start, you musy turn this into a series please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE START

I have enjoyed several of your stories so I quickly started reading this one. It was fun for me that I was able to foresee a few of the scenes - that Harriet and Dan would end up getting together and that Harriet was nude under that heavy ugly housecoat. I have no problem with Becky being interested in older men - as a male I've been interested in much older women since puberty, so why would it be that different for a female and older men? I do like the mix of fantasy and realism your stories often have. I can enjoy the realistic tone but also get off on the fantasy aspect. I waited to read Chapter Two because I wanted to judge this story on its own merits. Thanks for an enjoyable read. Have to go now because I want to get started on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
surprised

about younger women and older men...for a couple of years i was in charge of a group of high school to maybe 29 year old girls at least 30 years younger than me. you would be surprised how many butts rubbed against me or breasts tiuced my hand or asrm as i explained something. or the very thnily veiled invitations. i would have been delighted to fuck ant or all of them or uintroduce them to the pleasure of a tongue lickibg their pussy...but common sense told me only one had to react in the wrong way, regardless of how much teyn teased a,d i would be off to jail. young girls are just as horny as boys their age. i just wish i had realized it when i was their age.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
A good start.....

Perhaps you can introduce Harriet to Becky and vice versa and the two of them want to start fucking you, with Becky trying to have your baby?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Go for it you old horn dog -

We all dream of that shit happening - ah well -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well he fixed her plumbing

Well and truly and got her hosed down....a Wont be long before he is plumbing the paper girl......a good bit of fun....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

God, yes. A papergirl like that and I would have mauled my adorable wife at 60 or 70.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES