PARA #01 - File #015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ: Maybe a half-hour... does that sound about right?

CD: Yeah, probably.

DJ: So, we'd been going at it for about a half-hour. Caitlyn's right... we were kind of wedged in between the two pallets of feed and were stuck. After the apparition came, she started sucking my cock again, but I needed more. I needed to fuck her. It was as if I didn't fuck her, I'd die.

KB: Interesting. Is this when you felt like Facilitator Jefferies was struggling?

CD: No. Not at this point.

DJ: No. This is when the need to fuck her I mentioned became overwhelming.

KB: And that happened right after your orgasm?

DJ: Yes. Well, sort of. I came, then she came not long after. It was after the apparition came that the need became so intense.

KB: I wonder if that... need... you're talking about, is what saved Facilitator Rodgers? We need to follow up on that. Please continue.

DJ: I remember telling the apparition to stop sucking my cock, the crazy bitch, as I tried to get out from between the rock and the hard place we were stuck in. I finally muscled her off me and up onto the feed bags, but she was sucking my cock the whole time.

CD: This is when I wondered if he was in trouble. She clearly didn't need to breathe, and he was throat fucking her so much, I was afraid he was losing himself, so I started to help him.

KB: But he said no?

CD: Yes. He said, 'No! I'll handle this bitch myself!' So... I let him.

DJ: I don't remember any of this.

CD: You had her by the head, holding her over your cock as you fucked the shit out of her mouth. You'd fuck her mouth, and then try to push her away, but then you'd grab her head and start fucking her mouth again while growling and snarling. What worried me is that you couldn't seem to stop face fucking her, but then you finally shoved her away.

DJ: Yeah... it was fucking intense. Anyway, after I managed to get her off my cock, I threw myself over her, rammed my cock into her pussy, and started fucking her good.

CD: This is when I noticed that the apparition's aura didn't seem quite so bright anymore, but as he fucked her, she began to brighten again.

DJ: That's when I noticed what was happening as well. So... I fucked her... and I kept fucking her. She came again, but--

CD: That's when she squirted all over him.

DJ: Right... but I didn't stop fucking her. I felt like I could fuck her forever, that my cock would never go soft, but I could also feel her pulling on my soul.

CD: Yeah. After she came... and my God did the woman scream. There is no human throat that could make such a sound. Anyway, after she--

KB: [Interrupting] Can you describe the sound?

CD: No... not really. It was inhuman. It sounded like... pain and pleasure, lust and relief, all at once. It was kind of sexy, but kind of disturbing at the same time.

KB: Interesting. Please continue.

CD: So, after she came, I noticed her aura was definitely dimmer than before. I wasn't sure when I first noticed, but I was sure then.

DJ: Yeah. I kept fucking her until I was about to come again.

CD: This is when he pulled out and came all over her stomach, breasts, and face.

DJ: Yeah, I tried not to come, but the bitch grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. That's what pushed me over the edge.

CD: I thought she was just milking you.

DJ: No. Remember, she said, 'Give me your seed!'

CD: I remember, but I thought you were already coming.

DJ: No. I was close, but I think I stopped in time... until she started jacking me off that is.

KB: And how long had the encounter lasted to this point?

CD: Another ten or fifteen minutes, I'd guess. I wasn't timing it. So... forty, forty-five minutes total?

DJ: After I finished coming, I rammed myself back into her, and started fucking her again. I remember the apparition and I talking to each other, but I don't remember everything we said.

CD: I don't remember everything you two said either. I know you told her to 'let go' once, and you told me that she was going to make you come again. The apparition screamed 'your rod is testing my womb,' once, and she called you a 'bastard' more than once.

DJ: Yeah. I remember those. [Grinning] She hurt my feelings. I also remember her making all these weird noises.

KB: Weird noises?

CD: The sounds of a woman having her soul fucked out of her. Moans, gasps, squeaks, and mutters that I couldn't understand, but were clearly the result of her rising to another orgasm.

KB: So, Facilitator Jefferies made the apparition come again? Is that the fourth time?

CD: Oh, fuck yeah. Yes, the fourth time. When she came that time, her aura became so bright it lit up the entire room, and her scream was inhuman. He made that bitch come hard! When she dimmed that time, her aura was barely discernible.

DJ: That's also when she clawed the shit out of my back.

CD: [Smiling] Dangers of the trade.

DJ: I came again right after that, when she pulled me down as I fucked her, held me to her, and kissed me.

KB: But she was still a fully structured apparition?

DJ: Yes, but I could tell from the dimness of her aura she was losing herself.

CD: She was holding him to her, and he grunted so loud, and hard, and was still for so long, I started to worry. When I started to move in to help, he looked at me as he began fucking her again, and said, 'I've got this.'

DJ: When I began fucking her again, she didn't want it and began fighting me, but I needed to fuck her. I had to keep fucking her.

CD: Yeah. She shook her head, started pushing against him, and said 'no,' or maybe 'no more.' They wrestled a little bit as she tried to push him off her, but he kept jerking her hands away. Her aura was almost nonexistent, but when he pinned her hands and started fucking her hard again, she growled and started giving it right back to him.

KB: What do you mean, 'giving it back to him?'

CD: I mean she was rocking her hips, fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. They were deep into it then. Teeth bared, snarling and growling while fucking the shit out of each other.

DJ: Yeah. I think she knew she was losing her attachment at that point and was desperately trying to hang on to her anchor point. When I released her hands, she didn't even fight anymore. She flailed around some, and her aura brightened, as I pounded the shit out of her, but she didn't actually try to stop me.

KB: And then?

DJ: And then, after another long fucking, she smiled at me, said, 'oh... fuck!' as her aura flared, and then she disappeared.

CD: I saw that smile. To me it looked like she was relieved it was over and she could finally transition. I can think of worse ways to go than to die while coming.

KB: And that was the end of it?

CD: Yes. I could tell he was trying not to come as she vanished, and he kept fucking the air where she'd been. After a few strokes, he realized she wasn't there anymore, and, as I said before, he came for me.

KB: Give me the details of that. It may be something we need to account for.

CD: After he stopped fucking air, he rose to his knees and grabbed his cock and began to stroke it, grunting and jerking as he lunged his hips. After a few seconds of that, he seemed to realize I was there and tumbled off the bags. He came toward me, holding his cock. I could tell from the look on his face he wasn't seeing me. I tried to warn him off but--

KB: [Interrupting] Warn him off how?

CD: I think I called his name and said something like, 'Snap out of it!' but I could tell I wasn't reaching him. When he grabbed for me, I dodged around behind him, gripped his cock, and made him come. He didn't put up any fight over me doing that. He came really hard and really loud, but as soon as he stopped making a mess, he staggered. I thought he was going to fall. I'm glad he didn't because I don't think I could have picked his big ass up if he had. Anyway, that seemed to break the spell, and like I said, he apologized afterwards.

KB: And from your point of view, Facilitator Jefferies?

DJ: I don't remember most of it, honestly. All I can remember is fucking the apparition until she disappeared, and then feeling... something... powerful, invincible, like I could out fuck any man or woman. The next thing I knew Caitlyn... Facilitator Daniels, was behind me, holding my cock, and I was so tired I could barely stand. [Speaking to Facilitator Daniels] Sorry about that, by the way.

CD: [Smiling] Don't sweat it. No wonder you were tired. I've never seen a man come so hard or so many times before.

KB: Okay. That's something I need to make note of.

DJ: What?

KB: That the facilitator can become trapped in a fugue.

DJ: A what?

KB: A fugue. It's like a trance.

DJ: Oh. Okay.

KB: Anything else you need to add? Facilitator Jefferies?

DJ: No. I think I've told you everything I know.

KB: You, Facilitator Daniels?

CD: No.

KB: Would you be willing to perform another forced transition, Facilitator Jefferies?

DJ: I suppose, if I have to.

KB: You, Facilitator Daniels?

CD: If required. [Grinning] Facilitator Jefferies seemed to enjoy the experience.

DJ: [Smiling] Just doing my job.

CD: Uh-huh. I suppose fucking your brains out for an hour with a big-titted ghost babe had nothing to do with it?

DJ: [Grinning] Nothing at all.

KB: Next time, please allow the recorders to do their job.

CD: Tell them to not be such assholes and next time they can stay.

KB: I'll pass along your comments, but until we can discover some way to electronically record apparitions, we need their transcripts and sketches of the event. I'd have liked to have records from this encounter to compare to the Highway Croucher transition.

DJ: Like facilitator Daniels said, tell them not to be such assholes the next time.

KB: Anything else either of you would like to correct or amend in the record?

CD: No.

DJ: No, nothing.

KB: Then thank you for your time, facilitators.

Debrief Ends